Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:14:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56586 times)
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:57:48 PM

PRESS RELEASE.

Crypto Currency Heavyweight and Expert on Blockchain-backed Firms David Drake Joins P2PS Advisory Board

http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-release/crypto-currency-heavyweight-and-expert-on-blockchainbacked-firms-david-drake-joins-p2ps-advisory-board-448384.php

Please don’t forget to click the like button and share it on your social media channels.

Kindly also request others to ‘share’ it and ‘like’ it too!

Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a wonderful week ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Another milestone achieved for the project and the community of p2ps. Keep rocking guys. We will all travel to the moon together.

Yet another accomplishment for P2Ps. this is why everyone is talking about P2Ps now, i keep on seeing on my news feed in twitter about P2Ps how the project is very special and very great to promote which I also say to them that the project has a great potential of becoming successful because of the team members that are always updating the status of the project and always keeping the members of the community updated and they are always considering the community's opinion to the project so it will be more presentable and great in the future.

Hello and greetings dear erzascarlet_30,

Thank you for your observation and kind words about our team members. 

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project. Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great week ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:17:28 PM

the clients of ISI and ELI will use P2PS token because those two companies are supporting this project, I think that gives us a hope that the price of P2PS could go up in short time after few months of ICO end.

Well, we can't really determined the real value of the token but Im sure that this platform will give people a better services. So knowing that it has a good services, probably the needs of the token will go high and maybe that will affect the value of the token wherein it pumps and investors will surely be happy when this will be happen.

I think you should care more about the value of this token, bcuz from my understanding, P2PS is not going to create a new technology, it just replace the traditional license and transaction fees paid by both providers and end users on various peer-to-peer. in order it will Integrated cryptocurrency into that System.
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:51:32 PM

the clients of ISI and ELI will use P2PS token because those two companies are supporting this project, I think that gives us a hope that the price of P2PS could go up in short time after few months of ICO end.

Well, we can't really determined the real value of the token but Im sure that this platform will give people a better services. So knowing that it has a good services, probably the needs of the token will go high and maybe that will affect the value of the token wherein it pumps and investors will surely be happy when this will be happen.

I think you should care more about the value of this token, bcuz from my understanding, P2PS is not going to create a new technology, it just replace the traditional license and transaction fees paid by both providers and end users on various peer-to-peer. in order it will Integrated cryptocurrency into that System.
We can't say now that P2P project will conquer or not. But they are showing that they connected with big investor for this reason we can be hope that P2P project will be conquer. We have to continue supporting P2P project 
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

We can't say now that P2P project will conquer or not. But they are showing that they connected with big investor for this reason we can be hope that P2P project will be conquer. We have to continue supporting P2P project 
Countless new project are going to be released this year .2018 is full of ICO's it will certainly be a hard competition for them to stand out . But P2PS certainly got potential and with little support it will be just fine .
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:42:54 PM

They have to work on their project, they aren't here just to answer to every single person of the thread, P2PS is working hard to reach it's goal.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:44:10 PM

We understand P2PS Is getting business or help from ELI and ISI group client, it's economic value is into the secure communication system. P2PS Looks promising as we could here the feedback from many investors and various social platforms, hoping P2PS will take huge success.
I do not really understand the technical details of the project, but watching it and the team, I believe that the project will certainly achieve its goal.
You can see P2PS as ERC20 Token which support Peer To Peer transfer your cash in in government & defense, digital education & delivery, medical & pharma, banking & finance,.. etc.
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:48:18 PM

I am fully confident that this project will be very worthy. All developers work well on it. They pay attention to the most trifles, which not everyone will pay attention to. You fellows i see all developer team of P2PS are active on these project. You answers all questions and and inquiry regarding the project. That will be your advantages on making a real currency. You all listened to the community on how to improve this amazing project.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:05:24 PM

I'm glad that I joined the project, but how long will the bounty company continue? I certainly hope for a good reward, but I would like to participate not in the company's much longer bounty.
I think it will be countinous from now to ending of ICO Wink. You can try to apply at bounty ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386388.0
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:37:39 PM

I am well glad for the continuous great and interesting updates of this project. More people are engaging to this project because they already know the true potential of P2PS that can greatly make changes in the community of crypto currency for the better. This is a really great project because by means of this project will be able to have a blockchain based peer-to-peer gateaway to various transactions on the decentralized, secure and interference free. I am really looking forward into this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:23:47 AM

We understand P2PS Is getting business or help from ELI and ISI group client, it's economic value is into the secure communication system. P2PS Looks promising as we could here the feedback from many investors and various social platforms, hoping P2PS will take huge success.
I do not really understand the technical details of the project, but watching it and the team, I believe that the project will certainly achieve its goal.

Hello dear member. If you don't understand about that topic. I think the admin and developers can answer your question. You can P.M the admin or OP in this thread, so he/she can help you.

Efta321

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:17:06 AM

P2PS has continous development and updates of their project. I am glad they create this platform that truely gives satisfying program in crypto society. I am looking forward for this project and i am interested to join in your bounties.
I am also very happy to join this project, and I also see there is great potential that will make this project a success.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:54:14 AM

PRESS RELEASE.

Crypto Currency Heavyweight and Expert on Blockchain-backed Firms David Drake Joins P2PS Advisory Board

http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-release/crypto-currency-heavyweight-and-expert-on-blockchainbacked-firms-david-drake-joins-p2ps-advisory-board-448384.php

Please don’t forget to click the like button and share it on your social media channels.

Kindly also request others to ‘share’ it and ‘like’ it too!

Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a wonderful week ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Another milestone achieved for the project and the community of p2ps. Keep rocking guys. We will all travel to the moon together.

Yet another accomplishment for P2Ps. this is why everyone is talking about P2Ps now, i keep on seeing on my news feed in twitter about P2Ps how the project is very special and very great to promote which I also say to them that the project has a great potential of becoming successful because of the team members that are always updating the status of the project and always keeping the members of the community updated and they are always considering the community's opinion to the project so it will be more presentable and great in the future.

Hello and greetings dear erzascarlet_30,

Thank you for your observation and kind words about our team members. 

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project. Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great week ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Wow, great news, I think with this team the project will easily collect hard cap. Do you have a subscription company? Can you join her?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

As seeing that this project is one of a kind I believe in this project that's why  I am also supporting it through bounty campaign. I hope it will surpass it's predicted token value in the future.

We all hope that the bounty campaign will be successful and this will get more serious investors to participate in p2ps ico sale. I also hope that the project will continue its developments whether they succeed or not.

You are right, proper advertising will surely make this project very popular. Also a good promotions and bonus will attract more serious investors to join p2ps ico. Maybe p2ps needs a popular crypto celebrity to advertise their project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

As seeing that this project is one of a kind I believe in this project that's why  I am also supporting it through bounty campaign. I hope it will surpass it's predicted token value in the future.

We all hope that the bounty campaign will be successful and this will get more serious investors to participate in p2ps ico sale. I also hope that the project will continue its developments whether they succeed or not.

You are right, proper advertising will surely make this project very popular. Also a good promotions and bonus will attract more serious investors to join p2ps ico. Maybe p2ps needs a popular crypto celebrity to advertise their project.
I guess it would help the project somehow if you will offer more bonus to investors but for me the most effective way to market this project is to give the advantsge and benefits they could get when they invest on this project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

As what they say in the past, this project is aiming to gain the attention of investors who know things about PTPS and not because they got attracted to a promotion of fancy promoters. I think having investors who have knowledge about the platform is more important to establish a project that is going to last.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:11:56 AM

Always and everywhere on the good growth of the project influenced and will affect advertising. And it does not matter where it will be television or on the Internet, but even on the streets. Only it depends on good growth.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

They have to work on their project, they aren't here just to answer to every single person of the thread, P2PS is working hard to reach it's goal.
It's my responsibility also to give you my experience P2PS is actually working well, you can have a look on the roadmap, they also appointed various managers who are working actively over many social platforms with supporters and investors solving their queries and we see huge investors in P2PS platform which is setting a brand. I bet you invest on P2PS you will see the better returns than before.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

I guess it would help the project somehow if you will offer more bonus to investors but for me the most effective way to market this project is to give the advantsge and benefits they could get when they invest on this project.
You have a good point there that this project must give investors a very reasonable bonuses as a promotion of the project. Doing this may give this platform to be more popular and will also be known by many members of this community forum. Aside from that, as this project is on going I didn't heard any  unrelated issues so it means that this will have a future.
vcxv

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:35:35 AM

where I can see the total participation and amount raised so far in ICO ?
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

The developer, I want to ask what team has experience in the project that you are currently working on? What are your connections with professionals in your business? I did not see any Ln profiles.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: