Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56561 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:55:52 PM

Great announcement p2ps teams. I think securing assets is one of the most important aspect of every community standard and privacy is really important in human lives, been decentralized makes assets more secure and intruders free..will join the campaign and buy some tokens too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:40:45 PM

I can say that this project is one of many projects that will bring success because the team is working well so it will be very helpful in achieving its success

Hello and greetings dear restuibu,

At the onset please my apologies for a delayed response. Got tied up with other things. Sorry.

Thank you so much for your compliments.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project and we look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:41:44 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 07:32:03 PM by p2psf

Being a part of experiencing P2PS ICO, it is like keeping myself branded giving the status of P2PS Current ICO: 25% Bonus for first 500000 P2PS Tokens or until 5 Hours.
Happy to know it is a guaranteed business from ELI and ISI group clients & others. Waiting for your plan to list P2PS tokens soon on Bittrex, Poloniex, Coinone, Yobit, Liqui, Etherdelta and Cryptopia among other prominent global crypto-exchanges.

Hello and greetings dear mardaed,

At the onset please accept my apologies for a delayed response. Got tied up with other things. Sorry.

Thank you so much for your observation.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project and we look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:44:21 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 07:31:41 PM by p2psf

I'm spreading the word among all my friends about it, I just hope they will just listen to me, and not do like their usual to evade my good thinking.

Hello and greetings dear KickItDown,

At the onset please accept my apologies for a delayed response. Got tied up with other things. Sorry.

Thank you so much for all your efforts. LOL. We can only do our best and hope that everyone benefits.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:45:16 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 07:31:22 PM by p2psf

I like your idea with execution of transactions fees. Its a big problem with this for example in bitcoins and others cryptocurrency too.

Hello and greetings dear kyxap,

Thank you for your observation.

Best regards.

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:16:00 PM

"P2PS uses a decentralized peer-to-peer system that is being leveraged by government and defense, digital education and delivery, medical and pharma, banking and finance, and other corporate sectors today."

Well, P2PS is on the way to substitute bitcoin and ethereum. Just imagine they get leveragded by government in some countries in North America and in middle east in these catogories such as defense, digital education, medical and pharma, banking and finance ... etc. This is one of the biggest Blockchain / Token  Project that I ever seen.
Yes, the Biggest Token Project for sure. Besides, P2PS project team have been working tremendously hard and accelerating forward towards their missionary goal within months. Seriously they are awesome! I love their full involvements in their own project and the admin is always around to attend to our enquiries. This is their major Key factor that will lead P2PS to its greatest success in their platform launching. Cheers!
I agree that in addition to the idea, we also need to have a team that will constantly communicate with the community. By the way, it is very important that the team continues to communicate after the ICO.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:18:07 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 07:30:59 PM by p2psf

We seem to have one of the biggest companies in the world LDJ Capital founded and chaired by Mr. David Drake supporting our project. That is a huge morale booster to us all knowing that he will participate along with his family offices. Then we also have Mr. Sean Brizendine who is connected to some billionaires. Then again Mr. Ken Tachibana is the founder and managing principal of Intelligence Capital joining our Advisory board just yesterday. What better could we have asked for?
Nice! Indeed, the strong background of P2PS team definitely given a great booster and greater assurance to investors who are still having doubts. Well, as for me, i have always love P2PS from the very start when i 1st check them out, i'm gonna be one of the proud owner of P2PS coins soon by the way. Haha! Grab urs Now before all sold out!

Hello again and greetings dear Probablylikely ,

Please accept my apologies for a delayed response. Got tied up with other things. Sorry.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:19:56 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 07:30:31 PM by p2psf

P2PS is really changing the game here when it comes to launching an ICO. You see, P2PS is created by people of the foundation, it is a new to us that a certain foundation can build a token in a cryptocurrency. Tokens here will be used on secure platforms, it means that transactions made in P2PS are secure, fast, reliable, safe with them and their also creating this token to assist all of your transactions in one place, whether you’re going to transact at a hospital, P2PS is there going to help. Or whether to transact in a bank, P2PS is there going to give a helping hand. So, obviously P2PS is here in the crypto world to be a helping hand for everyone and get profit in their platform.

Hello again and greetings dear erzascarlet_30,

Please accept my apologies for a delayed response. Got tied up with other things. Sorry.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:21:43 PM

It nice to read good feedbacks about P2PS program. The team developers are actively responding on every concerns that supporters are asking and whenever they need them. Aside from this factor, P2PS still making their main purpose to produced secured platform here in crypto blockchain technology. P2PS makes our system secure, faster transaction and lower fees are applied. Making their way to give better service to crypto community is the major step of this platform. Lets support.

Hello again and greetings dear izay,

Thank you for your observation and insights.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:22:56 PM

This is an interesting project. With their platform to secure a communication system it is very good. And this can make a great step for the crypto world. Good luck

Hello again and greetings dear netalone10,

Thank you for your observation, insights and best wishes.

Best regards.

KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:09:48 PM

Would it be implemented in Military communication systems aswell? or just for the user to user daily use communications?

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:20:52 PM

Would it be implemented in Military communication systems aswell? or just for the user to user daily use communications?
I think this will work only via simple users like me and you, because a goverment will not allow to introduce system to military forces.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:02:47 AM

Interesting project and creative team. If possible, I will participate in the signature bounty. I think technology will be widely used.

I am interested too in joining. But most likely I want to get paid with bitcoin for now for an easy hassle when I withdraw my earnings.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:16:13 AM

Are you guys only selling tokens through bitcoin, ethereum and Litecoin? What about dogecoin ir bitcoincash. Im pretty sure skme investors wants to purchse using those altcoins.

Most ICO projects offer only ethereum to purchase their token, I think P2P already made such as good decision by offering all those options, for other coins you can easily convert them to btc on any exchange.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:19:10 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 02:45:03 AM by BRNSTYLE

There's one selfish question on my mind  Smiley
What's your forecast about P2PS coin price in the near future and after listings are done?
I have my own evaluations but want to hear yours.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:20:43 AM

Interesting project and creative team. If possible, I will participate in the signature bounty. I think technology will be widely used.

I am interested too in joining. But most likely I want to get paid with bitcoin for now for an easy hassle when I withdraw my earnings.
I think the idea of getting paid with their token is great as well. If you will check their bounty campaign, the payment is actually high if you will have a way to sell it in BTC at their current price in ICO.
Which reminds me, will there be an exchange where you can get P2P tokens in the future?

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:26:57 AM

This project seems like quite promising. It has a potential to make its way to the crypto currency world and as well as to the market industry. This is good to know that the purpose of our P2PS ICO is to bring to the people a secure system through which we can exchange confidential digital assets or files with absolutely no interference from any third party; not even network or systems administrators, and this is a very nice concept. I realy looking forward to this project for more updates and developments.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:45:36 AM

Is this serious their team only have 4 people for foundation-based projects? Is it disordered if have only 4 people? I actually reminded with stuffgogo project that his team only had 3 people and until now there is still no significant development, moreover, this project is about foundation that if according to me is less crowded in the world of cryptocurrency.

By the way, what are the position of this 4 people that are on foundation-based project? And what is the common number of people that should be in that specialization in order for them to be able to support the project properly? For having a weak foundation and slow development will really affect the value of the token.
I think the developer will answer better how many people are working on the project. I think that certainly not four people but more. I'm looking at the amount of work done and on the road map. I think a big team is working.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:15:24 AM

This project seems like quite promising. It has a potential to make its way to the crypto currency world and as well as to the market industry. This is good to know that the purpose of our P2PS ICO is to bring to the people a secure system through which we can exchange confidential digital assets or files with absolutely no interference from any third party; not even network or systems administrators, and this is a very nice concept. I realy looking forward to this project for more updates and developments.
Today this is not just a good concept but the only correct concept. In the future, it is likely that new systems will be created, but at the moment only the blockchin system guarantees security.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:34:24 AM

Each and everyone of us want to know the features and advocacy of this project and I amazed on their platform on its security. Having a security can gain trust on each of us as well as to the investors. Also, by having a security it includes a secured communication system, which is the priority on this project. Nice project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: