Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:01:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the average amount i can make from airdrop monthly  (Read 767 times)
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:31:34 AM

You should not expect regular monthly revenue from airdrops. By nature, airdrops are usually in the form of tokens that are still not listed in any exchange and therefore have no value. Sometimes, if you apply to numerous airdrops, you can get lucky and actually be paid token which will be worth around $5-$10. I haven't seen an airdrop that has paid more than that and I doubt you will find much more. Why would you? Who in their right mind would give out more $100 worth to random people online (exception to the deeponion airdrop because that is a ponzi/scam)?
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:58:34 AM

I have started to participate airdrop from last one month I could able to sell all my airdrop tokens in etherdelta for more than 1 ether it’s really worth for me . Participate by filling form or doing small task .
trekmonster7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:07:21 AM

Solely from airdrop token?
I guess 0.1 eth is achieveable
But of course it depends on the project itself, how far the dev wants to be profiting before selling his massive reserve token (sometimes claimed as future reserve, bounty, development, and ther bullshit)

If the dev manage to pump his token successfully, you might earn 0.1-0.2 for that project only
No airdrop gives such price ETH in an equivalent.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:45:16 AM

You can not really tell the out come of airdrops tokens. Airdrop coins are mostly new coins given for free as  a means of promoting them . They are like long term investment and their value is know only when they are listed on exchange list.You can not make airdrop coins as your monthly income . Your take home then can not pay any bill . Add it with bounties and then you might make something reasonable.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:48:01 AM

Solely from airdrop token?
I guess 0.1 eth is achieveable
But of course it depends on the project itself, how far the dev wants to be profiting before selling his massive reserve token (sometimes claimed as future reserve, bounty, development, and ther bullshit)

If the dev manage to pump his token successfully, you might earn 0.1-0.2 for that project only
No airdrop gives such price ETH in an equivalent.

I also doubt that actually airdrop does exists for the investors to make money. I am not sure how many airdrops coins have worth what value if you had got those fee coins and sold in the market. Where they even traded in any exchanges and did it even lasted on such exchanges for next 6 months?
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:51:54 AM

There are many who wants free  money. There is no such thing as free money. I dont think that you can gain something from airdrops. My advice is to try investing small amounts. Dont think that if you dont have thousands o dolars you cand make money. I started with 20 $ and made 400 in no time. Or you can invest TIME and research and make quality post on this forum and you will advance in rank and then you can join bounty programs. But i repeat, only with quality post that can add some value to the forum. There are many who spam but when a campain manager checks youre aplication he can refuse you only because you are a spammer.
So my opinion is that for making money you should invest MONEY or TIME.
Best of luck!

Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 656

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:59:56 AM

pls i want to know what is the average amount i can make from airdrop monthly, i want to know whether it worth the time or not
No one can tell on what would be the average income you can able to make on airdrops since the possible earnings would really be on random basis because not all coins or airdrops you have joined would not be successful to be listed on exchanges already and if they are listed most of them doesnt have a high value which turns out that you are just holding shitcoins and this is a common thing on airdrop coins but it would still be worth to join them since it doesnt really need too much effort for you to join and its just free after all which means you dont need to risk something.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:03:41 AM

pls i want to know what is the average amount i can make from airdrop monthly, i want to know whether it worth the time or not

Maybe what you mean is bounty? or airdrops? If it is airdrops then maybe it would be $50/month more or less. It depends on many factors such as rank, date of joining, post count etc. and since you are a newbie, there aren't many airdrops that you can join because many of them requires Jr. Member account or higher. You should be fast also because some airdrops have limit to its participants. If you mean bounty then maybe $100/month if you will be able to join some bounties and earn simultaneously from it. You need to wait for the token to have some value before selling it so that you can earn bigger. There are so many bounty to choose from.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
mahimonliner

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:08:47 AM

Airdrop is for free, and you are getting free tokens from airdrop. How much you can earn from airdrop is depends on how the coin is doing on the market. If the coin is successful then congratulation you are earning some money, but if dont then you dont earn anything but also you didn't lose anything.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:20:27 AM

This is hard to say but more then 0.

I've had quite a few that are $0 Smiley
Some are good, but a lot are not. eBTC was the big exception recently that had a high price.
There are also good coins with real projects that distribute a smallish % of their tokens for free as an airdrop, these are worth holding on to.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: