Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the average amount i can make from airdrop monthly  (Read 767 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:31:06 AM

dont waste your time on them

more energy efficient to get a minimum wage job

if you're good looking then do what is required to survive but don't degrade yourself into collecting efart tokens.

heize

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:33:13 AM

money isn't free.
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:35:59 AM

As other people said before, bounty programs are more efficient than airdrops.
Choose youe strongest skill and look for bounties that cover it.

i.e. you are a good writer? make articles for ICOs
Know some language except English? Translate ANN posts
Have a lot of subscribers on social media? Retweet/repost/etc

Usually, you need only a few hours to participate in 1 bounty program per day
And you can find A LOT of running bounties on bitcointalk, so you can enjoy many of them at the same time (only one exception is signature bounty, you can't choose two or more)

Good luck
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:37:07 AM

I don't know because most airdrop ive been follow, I earn nothing based on previous month until present. I just wonder why i can't collect even in a smallest amount, That's already cool in 1cents is better than zero:)
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:39:18 AM

Not all tokens came from the airdrop will have a better future or better price so if you want to make money from it just don't expect big. Just always participate and eventually you will find some good airdrop but i suggest you just do it as a part time and not to make it full time.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Tossiss

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:39:32 AM

it is depend on your luck , smart .

you will earn little when start but will make a lot of money in future (after learn fast and easy way for you)

my average 30$
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:44:00 AM

it depends on many things :
-your rank here
-the quality of the airdrops (most of them are shit)
-the amount of time you spend on this
-what you do with the tokens you receive (sell immediately ,hold ...)

Maybe $80 per month in average ,much more if you're lucky and handle things well .
excluding POStoken and deep onion all the air drops are shitcoins.its a classic waste of time. U should devote ur time to social media campaign if u have a big social media presence since ur rank is too low to make anything reasonable from signature bounty
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:45:08 AM

You cannot estimate the airdrop you can make in a month,it depends on how you work in joining any airdrop and the airdrop you have joining,sometimes airdrop fail and the other is for long term distribution.
onyebuchi81

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:47:05 AM

it depends on many things :
-your rank here
-the quality of the airdrops (most of them are shit)
-the amount of time you spend on this
-what you do with the tokens you receive (sell immediately ,hold ...)

Maybe $80 per month in average ,much more if you're lucky and handle things well .
excluding POStoken and deep onion all the air drops are shitcoins.its a classic waste of time. U should devote ur time to social media campaign if u have a big social media presence since ur rank is too low to make anything reasonable from signature bounty
solowise (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:47:34 PM

am happy for yours responses
thank you very much to all of you
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:52:58 PM

Most of them worth nothing and garbage. Truly good airdrops are still out there but not so much.

hell3r

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:03:37 AM

If you are thinking about this as "Monthly Income" then you are wrong from understanding airdrops. Airdrops are like ICOs but they are free and most of them are shit that is why they're giving people free tokens for them to be on mainstream and get popularized, in that way their token would go up in price and you earn if you hodl it or sell it immediately. A large number of airdrops these days submerged maybe thats why you think you can earn from it monthly but no. Airdrops is free bucks.
paulo013

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:16:07 AM

It is depends in what coin you participated. Some coins are in low price while on airdrop period. So what we do is to hold the amount that you receive in airdrop and it takes more months or sometimes years to become the price is promising. But not at all coin. Airdrop sometimes you win and badly loose.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:19:05 AM

I don't know because most airdrop ive been follow, I earn nothing based on previous month until present. I just wonder why i can't collect even in a smallest amount, That's already cool in 1cents is better than zero:)
you can earn some but it takes time and this is not monthly your lucky if you can get some but as long as i know airdrop coin are free but be patient while
waiting on some airdrop that you follow for for when you can get their free coin too.
suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:29:58 AM

It's really hard to say how much you can earn monthly from airdrop, because nowadays most of airdropped token are bad and are most of them are never going to get listed, so you will have a wallet with bunch of worthless tokens inside.

I believe you might be able to sell 1/10 airdrops you participate in, and you can make on average $5-10 on those. So, if you really put some time into this, you might catch 1-2 per month on average, so my educated guess would be $10-20 per month.
trekmonster7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:32:37 AM

Approximately 0.5 - 3 dollars from each airdrop, which will be on the trade exchange.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:41:28 AM

pls i want to know what is the average amount i can make from airdrop monthly, i want to know whether it worth the time or not

I think that u cant make anything on airdrops short term, You could get lucky and make something in long term, as far as i know thy cant be even sold after few months, they are frozen for a year or so

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
solowise (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:06:02 AM

It's really hard to tell this subject because it's depend on how good the airdrop is. If you're joining a shitty ICO airdrop. Congratulations! You earned nothing!

but a friend that introduce me said that he makes around 30-500$ monthly
alfstep

Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:19:48 AM

Solely from airdrop token?
I guess 0.1 eth is achieveable
But of course it depends on the project itself, how far the dev wants to be profiting before selling his massive reserve token (sometimes claimed as future reserve, bounty, development, and ther bullshit)

If the dev manage to pump his token successfully, you might earn 0.1-0.2 for that project only

Choosewise

Activity: 192

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:27:29 AM

Depends on your luck I suppose. Also if you see if it's actually a good project, you shouldn't sell at all

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: