Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:17:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is better? trading crypto or trading stocks?  (Read 1840 times)
guxu219

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:25:47 AM

its depend your knowledge. if you have knowledge in crypto is good to trade there.
but trading crypto is better than trading stocks. trading crypto is simple and fast profit.
Working with coins are best then working with stock because according to my view working with coin are easy and fastest way to earn high money as compare to working with stock. And working with coins don’t need any payment if you don’t want to invest.
DGMCrypto

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 05:56:33 AM

Lately crypto gives you faster gains that stock in an amount of time compared to stocks and also bigger returns (well this year only).

Crypto gets my vote.
Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:04:57 AM

hi guys, i was wondering where should i invest? invest in trading crypto or in trading stocks? which is more profitable?

i need your opinion guys, thanks

If your concern about more profitable then i will suggest you trading crypto is more profitable.
In a day it can grow more than 100% and its more than profitable i think.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:11:25 AM

hi guys, i was wondering where should i invest? invest in trading crypto or in trading stocks? which is more profitable?

If your concern about more profitable then i will suggest you trading crypto is more profitable.
In a day it can grow more than 100% and its more than profitable i think.
I also recommend you to trade crypto, because crypto trading can be more easily understood and the results can be faster than stock trading. trading crypto can help you return capital in the short term.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:16:31 AM

it depends on the risks and benefits you want to achieve. In stock trading more stable and secure, but in crypto is more risky, if you are trading in stocks of course the risk is lower than in crypto which has a higher risk
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:37:53 AM

I believe that it is better to invest in the crypto currency. The prices of crypto-currencies are easier to predict than the prices for shares.
In addition, it is much easier to trade crypto currency. Also, the price of a crypto currency in a short period may increase several times.

Lovemae

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:38:15 AM

Trading crypto has higher reward while having a higher risk, and trading stocks has lower reward while having a lower risk.
chicobr

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:52:41 AM

I think that invest in Bitcoin can get more profit now. With altcoin trading and Stock trading, it is hard to say what is better. It depends on investors knowledge
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:06:20 AM

Stock trading is becoming obsolete this days, many has started converting their portfolios to cryptocurrencies trading. I have been trading forex and commodities but I have to change my portfolio to altcoins and bitcoin trading. Most of the high market capitalization coins are doing very well now and since I joined cryptocurrencies, I have make good fortune compared to when I am on the others side of the investment.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:00:04 AM

Since both of this are needed capital for me it's better if you do both, because I'm sure that if you do it both you will earn a lot of income. But make sure that you know how to manage it both, for the case that if one of this investment failed you just recovered it into the another investment.

However between on two the most earning income is crypto currency, because the fluctuation of coin in the crypto industry was so fast. So without doubt we all know that crypto currency is more productive is than stocks.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:54:44 AM

Crypto Currency is better than trading stocks i can say that because i had experienced both crypto currency is more profitable compare to stocks is just that it is more risky and should keep on monitoring our investments.

DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:32:43 AM

You're asking which is better: cryptocurrency or stocks in terms of trading.. in a bitcoin/cryptocurrency forum.. of course you're getting cryptocurrency answers.

Anyway, just to answer your question:

Cryptocurrencies are like way more volatile compared to stocks. So look at it as:
trading crypto = high risk high reward
trading stocks = low risk low reward

I better prefer to trading with crypto---one day I go to stock market and did not understood how to trade there...crypto better!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:54:37 AM

its really a personal discretion because eventhough were an internet society now,many entrepreneur and businessman still don't have a better sight in crypto,thats why its harder for them to be encouraged joining this community same as the people that has been i to stocks so its really a different thing,for us thats been here for such a time we can easily say that its Crypto whos better
ahtremblay

Activity: 252

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:00:58 AM

No one can answer this question. It is personal thinking. In my opinion, I prefer trading in cryptocurrency than stock market. There are many coins to choose and invest.

BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:09:26 AM

Honestly, this is a glaring thing to everyone and should not even be asked in the first place. As far as I am concerned, trading crypto has not just been fun, it has been challenging and highly profitable more than you can imagine in stocks. As long as you are good and your skills can help you make good decisions, then you will be so made than you can imagine faster in crypto than in stocks. However, you cannot compare the risks.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:53:40 AM

something that tells me that you do not fully understand the specifics of both
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:29:15 PM

In my opinion, trading of crypto currency are almost same with trading of stocks. Why? Because both of this are takes a lot of time to earn income, however in terms of immediately gaining profit for me crypto is best choose to invest. Due to good movement of crypto currency in the market I'm sure that our investment were rapidly increase.

While in stocks trading you just needs to wait a good time to invest and sell, because one wrong decision all your capital will vanish. So I guess if you have invest to both of this I think you made a good decision.
Aljohn08

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:52:01 PM

What do you mean?? Crypto currency trading vs stock market?? It depends if you want to earn fast then go to trading(crypto currency) but its very risky and not sure if your money will be double or not ,not like in stock market .. You can earn  safest than trading but it is a long term procedure .. You cant get your money within a month some of this need to harvest for 1 or 2 ywars
viralz

Activity: 291

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:19:54 PM

Both Smiley

It is different,
if you want a safe and real stuff, Warren Buffet ll say only stock.

If you are Satoshi and you want to change the world,
Clear: Crypto.
snackman

Activity: 260

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:40:53 PM

In my opinion, Crypto trading will have more profiable than stocks. Because there are thousand coins in the market with hundreds economy fields you can choose. Besides, You can trade crypto 24/24, it is better than stock market

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: