Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:53:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano: A Plebes View  (Read 356 times)
JinMI (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:44:29 AM

I'm of the opinion that the vast majority of crypto users and hodlers are looking to make money in this space. So to this end, I, like I'm sure many of you do research as the time allows and sift through the massive amount of projects going on and where to place your investment. Whether it's a privacy coin, or has mass market adoption aspects or maybe even that the project provides some sort of needed utility in the cryptosphere even if the coin doesn't prove to be needed.

My findings come to this. Cardano is looking to achieve what most of them are under one project. Through IOHK, Cardano and Emurgo, the problems of scaling, interoperability, data, efficient mining, financing, crowd funding and use and marketing (I'm sure I'm missing some here) all fall under this umbrella.

The caveat? "If realized." Very fair argument. Looking at the teams and watching the videos, reading the documentation provides much of the faith one would require to make a sound investment.

I put money into this space every week. I can't justify putting it on much of any other project besides Cardano and am now happy to say that I'm a 10k ADA hodler! Told you I was a plebe!

Bottom line. Should Cardano achieve what it is setting out to do and from what I've seen so far, this project will be wildly successful. Whether or not that will also be wildly profitable? I can't say, but I can say that investing and organic growth is of the highest confidence.

Thanks for reading.
NFI

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:35:22 AM

Appreciate you taking a moment to give your view JinMi.

I've stopped investing in ICO's over the past few month as I feel the waters of the pond are become rather murky. 
So many ICO's now rely on fancy websites, prolific social media marketing, discussion forum manipulation and questionable "advisors".  This is the first raw and unsalted offering I've seen in quite some time which seems to stack up under it's own weight.
I'll do some more research before investing later this week however I'm yet too find any noteworthy red flags.

Cheers
NFI.
JinMI (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:54:17 AM

I've stopped investing in ICO's over the past few month as I feel the waters of the pond are become rather murky. 
So many ICO's now rely on fancy websites, prolific social media marketing, discussion forum manipulation and questionable "advisors".  This is the first raw and unsalted offering I've seen in quite some time which seems to stack up under it's own weight.
I'll do some more research before investing later this week however I'm yet too find any noteworthy red flags.

Cheers
NFI.

Hey NFI.  This isn't an ICO.  Cardano is currently #18 on CMC and has been out since the beginning of October '17.  It is a very stolid project, based in science and research.  The only true Gen. 3 blockchain that I can see as of now. 

Have a gander at https://www.cardanohub.org/en/home/
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:18:18 AM

OK. Another unconcealed advertisement from which it is not clear why we should invest in this project. In addition to allegations about the success of the project - there is no evidence of this.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:20:29 AM

i recently bought a couple hundred and will probably buy a few more ,only based on what i heard about the whole project .i just heard about this thing and want to know more about it .
so thanks for your input op .i'm waiting to hear more about what others have to say as well .
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:32:12 AM

I am reading more and more about Cardano as I find its very wacky coin. Yes website states they have very ambitious plans for future but sentences feel too empty in reality its just another coin in the water.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
JinMI (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:38:45 PM

OK. Another unconcealed advertisement from which it is not clear why we should invest in this project. In addition to allegations about the success of the project - there is no evidence of this.

I can surely understand, reading is difficult. 

They are my allegations, aka opinion.
NFI

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:25:01 AM

Cheers
NFI.

Hey NFI.  This isn't an ICO.  Cardano is currently #18 on CMC and has been out since the beginning of October '17.  It is a very stolid project, based in science and research.  The only true Gen. 3 blockchain that I can see as of now. 

Have a gander at https://www.cardanohub.org/en/home/

Sorry JinMi, wrong use of the word ICO on my part.  I consider any new project that comes on the market these days as an ICO.   I guess it's a platform.

But agree, it looks promising and I will be investing.

cheers
NFI.
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:21:26 PM

I'm of the opinion that the vast majority of crypto users and hodlers are looking to make money in this space. So to this end, I, like I'm sure many of you do research as the time allows and sift through the massive amount of projects going on and where to place your investment. Whether it's a privacy coin, or has mass market adoption aspects or maybe even that the project provides some sort of needed utility in the cryptosphere even if the coin doesn't prove to be needed.

My findings come to this. Cardano is looking to achieve what most of them are under one project. Through IOHK, Cardano and Emurgo, the problems of scaling, interoperability, data, efficient mining, financing, crowd funding and use and marketing (I'm sure I'm missing some here) all fall under this umbrella.

The caveat? "If realized." Very fair argument. Looking at the teams and watching the videos, reading the documentation provides much of the faith one would require to make a sound investment.

I put money into this space every week. I can't justify putting it on much of any other project besides Cardano and am now happy to say that I'm a 10k ADA hodler! Told you I was a plebe!

Bottom line. Should Cardano achieve what it is setting out to do and from what I've seen so far, this project will be wildly successful. Whether or not that will also be wildly profitable? I can't say, but I can say that investing and organic growth is of the highest confidence.

Thanks for reading.

I've put 15% of my portfolio into Cardano, I expect very big things from it and I consider it one of my least risky investments.
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:15:14 PM

Thanks for reading.

I've put 15% of my portfolio into Cardano, I expect very big things from it and I consider it one of my least risky investments.

Yeah no way I see Cardano dropping even 25% of it's value in the next 3 months. Hard to predict anything much further than that in this space though.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:30:29 PM

I missed Cardano, did they have an ICO, or how did it work? I think if it gets listed on more exchanges it will be good.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: