Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:36:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DCX - Managed Global Payment BlockChain  (Read 4346 times)
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:59:18 AM

DCX ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/ico-870

Good news, hopefully get closer to success.

wow good, thanks fooroo m@iconow for listing. this project willl reach softcap in the near future because this project has excellent marketing and promotion

Projects that have a very large target and are very courageous to make decisions. I'm sure this project will succeeds. I will join the campaign in this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:21:27 AM

DCX ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/ico-870

Good news, hopefully get closer to success.

wow good, thanks fooroo m@iconow for listing. this project willl reach softcap in the near future because this project has excellent marketing and promotion

Projects that have a very large target and are very courageous to make decisions. I'm sure this project will succeeds. I will join the campaign in this project.
I agree with that, it seems that DCX has good marketing. I already join in DCX campaign, I will be serious in the campaign to become moderator in local thread. I wish that the token sales can reach softcap or more.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Canoppo99

Activity: 334
Merit: 15

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:43:49 AM

Hi we have Indoneaian translation of Ann thread and bounty thread

CLICK LINK BELOW

ANN THREAD AND BOUNTY THREAD

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:50:56 AM

Do you negotiate with Poloniex about the listing of the tokens?
dcxblockchain

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:21:50 AM

Hi guys,

Here you can find the Dutch white paper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L0YGKnS0D6d_7ZuxHJR4q7LDAU_WZWOo/view

Lol die had ik zelf ook wel kunnen schrijven  Grin Grin Grin
dcxblockchain

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 01:17:22 AM

Do you negotiate with Poloniex about the listing of the tokens?

Hi AshdiD22,

No we are not and we are also not going to unfortunately. Poloniex states the following on their coin info page

Some takeaways:
We cannot list any token that resembles a security. We suggest token devs familiarize themselves with The Howey Test.

as DCX token entitles to a claim to monthly receive a part of DCX exchange fee's as stated in whitepaper we do not pass the Howey test which tests if your coin/token acts as a security or not.

I will wright down your enquiry. At the moment we are looking at the possiblities to register DCX Shareholders Token at US SEC office, if we do so we will get DCX on Poloniex exchange.

For the record DCX will be listed on lots of other exchanges, we will send out news updates on which ones after ICO is ended with good results, which is needed for most echanges to be accepted and listed.
urikmarkov

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:20:32 AM

How much is your soft cap? I see, that you end your ICO - when you reach soft cap, but didn't see the numbers.
dcxblockchain

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 01:21:05 AM

Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold?

May i will all do respect advise you to read the whitepaper before asking questions, this is fully covered in the wp.....
dcxblockchain

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 01:24:43 AM

How much is your soft cap? I see, that you end your ICO - when you reach soft cap, but didn't see the numbers.

Our softcap is 2000 ETH which equals 150.000 DCX (50% presale bonus included). Also stated on the website at section "Token information" (bottom left) .
dcxblockchain

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 01:30:11 AM

At first glance, the project deserves attention. I will study in more detail and, possibly, support you on the ICO.

A good approach for any invester, we are sure we will urn your trust and investment. Thnx
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:33:38 AM

reserved

bounty campaign will be posted shortly.

when will be open the bounty program Sir? Interesting to joined
I see this project seems will be good and success in the future. Good luck your project.

we are planning for technical bounty campaign. please be patient  Wink
your program seems very interesting and we are waiting for information about your campaign program hopefully we can also help this project known by the community
DCX project, with a total a hefty supply definitely later can maintain the stability of the rate market and the bounty that offered passable. Hopefully the projects run smoothly.

Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:17:26 AM

reserved

bounty campaign will be posted shortly.

when will be open the bounty program Sir? Interesting to joined
I see this project seems will be good and success in the future. Good luck your project.

we are planning for technical bounty campaign. please be patient  Wink
your program seems very interesting and we are waiting for information about your campaign program hopefully we can also help this project known by the community
very interesting project allocation for DCX bounty 7500 ETH, and the total supply 20 million come ETH. not too much, hopefully its Hard Cap reached 300, 000ETH. with the support of the great team will definitely be successful with satisfactory results.
Jarr

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:37:42 AM

Update regarding Smith and crown will be posted soon
very great, we will wait for update about Smith and crown, this project has amazing concept, hope you will reach softcap very soon

YOUR FUTURE SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:48:30 AM

Update regarding Smith and crown will be posted soon
very great, we will wait for update about Smith and crown, this project has amazing concept, hope you will reach softcap very soon

Yes I agree with you, I will also monitor the development of this project or not, this project will definitely be good going forward, and the allocation of the bounty hunter lots up to 7500 ETH. and when reaching the softcap if in pre-sale has reached 2000 eth already have a condition. Moreover, supply's not how likely softcap will be achieved
Canoppo99

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:06:46 AM

Hello we have Chinese translation of Ann thread

CLICK LINK BELOW

ANN THREAD

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Jarr

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:29:49 AM

Hello we have Chinese translation of Ann thread

CLICK LINK BELOW

ANN THREAD
Chinese will bring many investors and supporters, usually in Chinese ann thread, the topic will discussed by mqny people there.
hope the translator of Chinese will moderate the topic nicely.

YOUR FUTURE SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR
Canoppo99

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:05:23 AM

UPDATE :

DCX proudly announce about a new advisor.
DCX is growing and supported by Advisor for helping the project.

Andrey Voronkov - Co-founder of SONM

Andre Voronkov is a Scientific researcher, working in the field of computational chemistry, chemoinformatics and medicinal chemistry. \
– PhD degree in bioorganic chemistry and biochemistry
– The completed projects include full-scale drug development of preclinical anti-cancer drug candidates in collaboration with Novo Nordisk and Genentech companies.

Areas of competence include preclinical drug discovery, ADME/Tox optimization, molecular modeling and medicinal chemistry. Expertise in all aspects of chemoinformatics, molecular modeling and drug design. Expertise with virtual screening, library design, QSAR, data mining methods, and modeling tools development, computer-aided drug design, fragment-based approaches, molecular modeling, chemo- and bioinformatics, medicinal chemistry, and target analysis and selection. Optimization of physico-chemical parameters for ADME/Tox and DMPK.
Experienced user of the following software packages: MOE from CCG, Sybyl from Certara, Accelyrs Insight and Discovery studio, OpenEye, Schrödinger suite, Vortex / PipelinePilot. Solid background in chemistry, biology, IT, statistics, and mathematics. Expertise in using HPLC, NMR and MS for organic chemistry applications.
The next fields of research are in scope of the interests:
– Applications development for chemoinformatics and modeling methods and tools.
– Collaboration and research in the interdisciplinary teams of chemists, medicinal chemists, biologists and software developers for the analysis and visualization of scientific data
– Processing and evaluation of commercial and virtual libraries for their suitability for HT screening against targets of interest
– Ligand-based and structure-based models construction for improvement of the compounds potency (using pharmacaphore models/QSAR/multivariate approaches)
– Virtual screening and high-throughput screening methodologies optimization

Great news, the advisor will lead DCX to success.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
dasher797

Activity: 115

Get your share of the future

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:29:49 AM

UPDATE :

DCX proudly announce about a new advisor.
DCX is growing and supported by Advisor for helping the project.

Andrey Voronkov - Co-founder of SONM

Andre Voronkov is a Scientific researcher, working in the field of computational chemistry, chemoinformatics and medicinal chemistry. \
– PhD degree in bioorganic chemistry and biochemistry
– The completed projects include full-scale drug development of preclinical anti-cancer drug candidates in collaboration with Novo Nordisk and Genentech companies.

Areas of competence include preclinical drug discovery, ADME/Tox optimization, molecular modeling and medicinal chemistry. Expertise in all aspects of chemoinformatics, molecular modeling and drug design. Expertise with virtual screening, library design, QSAR, data mining methods, and modeling tools development, computer-aided drug design, fragment-based approaches, molecular modeling, chemo- and bioinformatics, medicinal chemistry, and target analysis and selection. Optimization of physico-chemical parameters for ADME/Tox and DMPK.
Experienced user of the following software packages: MOE from CCG, Sybyl from Certara, Accelyrs Insight and Discovery studio, OpenEye, Schrödinger suite, Vortex / PipelinePilot. Solid background in chemistry, biology, IT, statistics, and mathematics. Expertise in using HPLC, NMR and MS for organic chemistry applications.
The next fields of research are in scope of the interests:
– Applications development for chemoinformatics and modeling methods and tools.
– Collaboration and research in the interdisciplinary teams of chemists, medicinal chemists, biologists and software developers for the analysis and visualization of scientific data
– Processing and evaluation of commercial and virtual libraries for their suitability for HT screening against targets of interest
– Ligand-based and structure-based models construction for improvement of the compounds potency (using pharmacaphore models/QSAR/multivariate approaches)
– Virtual screening and high-throughput screening methodologies optimization

So the advisor is a part of SONM, okay it is good for your project. How do you convince to investor that this is good project? There are many project out there, why we should choose your project? What is the biggest challenge that will be face in the future?.

Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:09:57 AM

This project is look good. But I will learn more about your project.

Markzuckertion

Activity: 99

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:36:55 AM

So it is asset backed token, and the price is keep as is. Its mean that if I buy DCX now with 50% bonus, I definitely get 100% profit. Is this right?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: