Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:50:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DCX - Managed Global Payment BlockChain  (Read 4346 times)
dcxblockchain

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:17:24 PM

So it is asset backed token, and the price is keep as is. Its mean that if I buy DCX now with 50% bonus, I definitely get 100% profit. Is this right?

This is incorrect. Please read the whitepaper. DCX token sold in ICO works as an entitlement and is not the asset backed coin we use on our blockchain.
dcxblockchain

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

DCX makes me curious, there are only few ICO, which closely related to cryptocurrency. Sometimes I don't think that such project can be success, but DCX is 100% related to cryptocurrency especially in term of transaction. I hope DCX will be success and solve some problem in cryptocurrencies transaction such fee and time of transactions. I am still following your ICO sir.

basically this project has good concept and solutions but the dev has to be more answer the question here.

the investors also will get dividend monthly amd yearly when they still hold dcx on 2018

Hi,

I'm fully available to awnser any questions. Unfortunatlly i spend christmas in the hospital with a servere pancreas infection which almost killed me, but luckly it didnt and i recoverd quite fast.

Br
Martijn
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:51:17 AM

DCX makes me curious, there are only few ICO, which closely related to cryptocurrency. Sometimes I don't think that such project can be success, but DCX is 100% related to cryptocurrency especially in term of transaction. I hope DCX will be success and solve some problem in cryptocurrencies transaction such fee and time of transactions. I am still following your ICO sir.

basically this project has good concept and solutions but the dev has to be more answer the question here.

the investors also will get dividend monthly amd yearly when they still hold dcx on 2018

agree to the concept at the show also interesting and has good vision and mission for the future. dev in the project I think have a high concern to the participants and is responsible for this project, if there is a problem will surely respond immediately to dev project.
linhmax

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

I am still waiting for more information from DCX team. Please be patience
dcxblockchain

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:35:35 AM

I am still waiting for more information from DCX team. Please be patience

What do you want to know?
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:10:46 AM

The payment solution with Blockchain is the definitive solution for retailers, but it has been challenging! Pre-sales collected around $ 1 million. Token sale will end on January 18th. We will see how much will be collected. There are so many and beautiful projects. We are surprised that which bounties should we join, which tokens should we buy.
dcxblockchain

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

The payment solution with Blockchain is the definitive solution for retailers, but it has been challenging! Pre-sales collected around $ 1 million. Token sale will end on January 18th. We will see how much will be collected. There are so many and beautiful projects. We are surprised that which bounties should we join, which tokens should we buy.

True there are many great projects, but i think on the payment project we have the most complete solution, one of the best marketing strategies, and for sure the best ROI (return of invest). To my opinion its not about launching a product/solution, that's quite easy, but making it sustainable and ensurig long term revenue thats the part thats make or brakes an investment. For example Monetha, they launched there solution but do to total lack of proper marketing and no strategie for long term company revenue its now a dead project that wasted 36 million dollars of investors..... Thats where DCX makes the difference we are here to stay.
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

All of these features come packing in DCX global payment option. On the other hand, all consumers have some more benefits so that you make the best use of DCX blockchain. An individual will be capable of exchanging monetary currency on the go. There would not be any cost for converting monetary money to digital DCX coins as well.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dcxblockchain

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:47:22 PM

All of these features come packing in DCX global payment option. On the other hand, all consumers have some more benefits so that you make the best use of DCX blockchain. An individual will be capable of exchanging monetary currency on the go. There would not be any cost for converting monetary money to digital DCX coins as well.

Thats correct, our solution makes is possible to exchange fiat to crypto on the fly for consumers, whit our mobile solutions its basically  one push on the button. We intend to make payments with cryptocurrency as easy of even easier as payments with fiat/cash money. Thats the only way to get digital currency payments to the general public, it has to be easy, simple, fast and secure.
Gategold

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:22:41 AM

Good project, you try to make cryptocurrency stable, but it means that it will not listed in exchange. People only can take profit in ICO, because there is bonus presale.

This is incorrect. DCX will be listed in exchanges. Token sold in ICO is not the asset backed token we use in our solution. Please read the whitepaper, it fully covers and explains this.
Good news dev, it will bring good impact for DCX price. In which exchanges? I hope you choose Kucoin to be the first exchanges for DCX. Success for DCX.

rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:18:52 AM

Good project, you try to make cryptocurrency stable, but it means that it will not listed in exchange. People only can take profit in ICO, because there is bonus presale.

This is incorrect. DCX will be listed in exchanges. Token sold in ICO is not the asset backed token we use in our solution. Please read the whitepaper, it fully covers and explains this.
Ok, DCX has caught  my attention. I want to know what I can get if I buy your token. I hope there is something more to be gained if I have some DCX token. For now I only interested in DCX advantage in term of transaction.

millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:00:46 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 11:13:51 PM by millgates

I think DCX is pretty good. DCX aims to solve problem facing the seller and buyer when using the digital money. Actually buyer and seller want to use digital money for online and offline transactions because it give them many benefits like practicality, security and speed of transactions. With the good solution that DCX gives then it is possible that DCX will succeed
Markzuckertion

Activity: 99

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

Your token valu will always equal with real money, token will created and burned to keep it stable. But why don't do automatically, I mean it will leds of human eror. Basically I like your idea to make cryptocurrency adopted by merchant and customers in online shop. I think your project can be success.

dcxblockchain

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

Your token valu will always equal with real money, token will created and burned to keep it stable. But why don't do automatically, I mean it will leds of human eror. Basically I like your idea to make cryptocurrency adopted by merchant and customers in online shop. I think your project can be success.

Why do you assume this process isn't automated? Offcourse this is done by scripting.. actually this is state of the art in banking, because we you use a PSD2 compliant solution (API based) to do this automated. Because of this we can fully automated monitor amount of FIAT against minted cryptocoins. We will present realtime data of this on our portal.
dcxblockchain

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:28:39 PM

Good news dev, it will bring good impact for DCX price. In which exchanges? I hope you choose Kucoin to be the first exchanges for DCX. Success for DCX.

Hi, i have wrote down kucoin and will contact them to get DCX listed there. Thnx for the support.
dcxblockchain

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:26:57 PM

We have submitted DCX token to be listed on Kucoin
anotherpriest

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:32:39 AM

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/dcx

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
dcxblockchain

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/dcx

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

I know.... my last name is Vos which is Dutch for Fox, so couldn't let that one slip Wink
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:25:39 AM

What will happens if your reserve gets seized by the government? Please don't say it won't happen. What's going to happen with your customers then?
loopes (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

I want to clarify that the dev of this project has some shady behaviors. Please check the updates on the first post.

The dev is not trustable as He has a lot of lie to his workers.

I am not responsible for the contents on this thread.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter