Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:28:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DCX - Managed Global Payment BlockChain  (Read 4346 times)
loopes (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:23:45 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 02:39:21 PM by loopes

UPDATE

Dev has his own one-side decision, he decided to break the initial agreement with me and all of the workers in marketing and campaign things.

he didn't admit us anymore, so far i and other workers will not get any payments for all of our work.

as the result all of project and campaign stuff will be handled by Martijn Vos, Peter and his advisor Andrey Voronkov (who Martijn called him as Co-founder of SONM).

all these current workers are not part of dcx and don't have any relation with the project anymore.

We accept the dev's decision with consideration; we found that the team has some shady behaviors, even we get no thing from the project so far except a lot of unpaid work.

I will send some proofs of his statement in form of telegram chats if necessary. but basically in dev's side telegram chat are private are private.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dcxblockchain

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:07:36 AM

UPDATE

Dev has his own one-side decision, he decided to break the initial agreement with me and all of the workers in marketing and campaign things.

he didn't admit us anymore, so far i and other workers will not get any payments for all of our work.

as the result all of project and campaign stuff will be handled by Martijn Vos, Peter and his advisor Andrey Voronkov (who Martijn called him as Co-founder of SONM).

all these current workers are not part of dcx and don't have any relation with the project anymore.

We accept the dev's decision with consideration; we found that the team has some shady behaviors, even we get no thing from the project so far except a lot of unpaid work.

I will send some proofs of his statement in form of telegram chats if necessary. but basically in dev's side telegram chat are private are private.

People,

Please ignore this kid. He us no longer part of DCX team or associated to DCX project in any way. We decided to replace him due to total lack of (enterprise) project experience.... We are not shady, we are open, clear and above all very busy... so we only debate topics once and not over and over and over and over....... thats not how it works or how we work for that matter. to make an effort of bashing the project and give DCX a bad name just proof complete lack of style and to me says more about the person then the project..... , a statement without context is nothing but words that say or mean next to nothing. But i'm not going to waste any more words on this, i have no need to talk bad about someone, that will not benefit me, or the person for that matter, waste of time and i dont thrive on negative energie.......... We wish Loopes all the best
loopes (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:40:30 AM

UPDATE

People,

Please ignore this kid. He us no longer part of DCX team or associated to DCX project in any way. We decided to replace him due to total lack of (enterprise) project experience.... We are not shady, we are open, clear and above all very busy...  so we only debate topics once and not over and over and over and over....... thats not how it works or how we work for that matter.  to make an effort of bashing the project and give DCX a bad name just proof complete lack of style and to me says more about the person then the project..... , a statement without context is nothing but words that say or mean next to nothing.  But i'm not going to waste any more words on this, I have no need to talk bad about someone, that will not benefit me, or the person for that matter, waste of time and i dont thrive on negative energie.......... We wish Loopes all the best

1. i can provide some proof in form of telegram chat if everyone here needs. you didnot respond when i tried to ask you to complete your promise to send me 0.5 eth (you said on 6 jan,  you were going to send it)  although you were online in the telegram and sometime in the group as well. you don't complete
to make majority of all promotion stuffs that you have promised to make them in the beginning of presale (you only give empty promises) i think the reason is
 you are too busy with your current job outside of the dcx project.  sometime ago you decided (your own-side) to fire all workers.
you replace us from dcx before we get our payment, then you beg us to continue the work (counting the bounty campaign) even tho you have replaced us without valid reason.

2. once again, i can provide all of the proof and all of your curse. but i will not waste my time for you who only give us empty promises.

3. see what you are doing now.

thanks for the good hope, i change the title, i am neutral now as i am not part of your project. but about my and the workers hard work is gratuitous (will not be paid, as you have replaced us without VALID REASON before we get our payment) I may take a court way.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter