Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of cryptocurrency is easier to obtain ?  (Read 868 times)
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:34:43 AM

Yes Bitcoin is the highest of them all.

But im thinking that i should focus on some easier ones then transfer it to bitcoin so i can get a good headstart

is this a good idea or you guys can suggest some other ways

Thank you

What you can do is join the bounty campaigns of new ICOs (tokens or coins) then just pray that they succeed. Some of the bounties are quite easy to do, like just retweet something, like a post or tweet, post about them, blog about it, make a video, and such other easy task. Then they reward you with the token or coin. If you can get those that succeed in the long run, then you can be sure you will profit big time. But really, a lot of them are just shit and there is really only a few diamonds in the rough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:41:56 AM

Bitcoin is the easiest cryptocurrency to have specially when you are here in forum and joining some signature campaign. By this you will make money overtime, you just need to follow the specific instruction for you to get paid.
Bitmora

Activity: 179
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:53:30 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum by far. ETH is readily available on many of the big suppliers such as Coinbase and similar.
Hoang Nhat Anh

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:04:40 AM

Litecoin was officially released and became the first electronic money to successfully use scrypt as an encryption function instead of using SHA-256. Thanks to this success, Litecoin can be exploited more easily without having to buy machines like ASIC to exploit Bitcoin. Litecoin quickly gained the recognition from financial investors around the world and reached a market capitalization of $ 1 billion.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:45:51 AM

But im thinking that i should focus on some easier ones then transfer it to bitcoin so i can get a good headstart

Thank you
I personally think that its a good idea but the one thing that will determine whether its a great idea is the amount of profit that you will get from your earnings. NEM implemented the PoI algorithm which makes their harvesting a lot more easier adding to the fact that you are able to haverst even when you are not online. You simply need to set up your harvesting account on your Nanowallet, just have to ensure that you have a vested amount 10 000 XEM and begin with your harvesting. Probably you will make a lot more profit than you have expected.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
obizcoin.ico

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:41:20 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular , more stable and more reliable cryptocurrency amongst all other cryptocurrencies
So, naturally it is accepted and transacted on every cryptocurrency exchange
It has the largest market cap and is the heavy weight of cryptocurreny overall marketcap
www.coinmarketcap.com
So its easier to obtain and store
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:47:11 AM

You can try BCH since no one able expect that it can competed with bitcoin, yesterday.
So for now, you can try NEO or ETH for stable investment , usually I got it on exchanger since there is no easy way to obtain beside exchanger except you able to mine it ( although it's cost expensive )
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:54:58 AM

Thank you
You asked for altcoin that easier to obtain then I will suggest unto you to do signed up for airdrop. Airdrop is free tokens you can exhange it to Bitcoins or some other leading altcoins.
Holding or trading its's up to you to multiply your money.
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:52:04 AM

With easier do you mean cheaper?
If you mean that, then you can visit any exchange site, like Poloniex, Bittrex, Kraken etc. and find some cheap altcoins, that maybe in the future can grow 50-100x their original cost, so you can make a profit
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:19:04 PM

If you mean that, then you can visit any exchange site, like Poloniex, Bittrex, Kraken etc. and find some cheap altcoins, that maybe in the future can grow 50-100x their original cost, so you can make a profit

That type of cryptocurrency is easier to obtain which is 24/7 online available and people trust in that currency. That currency should have easy way to invest and easy to sold. For that of crypto currency people make hard work and when you get your reward it like you easier to obtain. Bitcoin have all these qualities and is easy to obtain.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:28:01 AM

What do you mean to obtain? If you are talking about coins that easy to mine you can see it here https://whattomine.com/  you can use that website as reference to learn what coins is fit for you in mining good luck.

That does not totally determine that coin the OP should if at all, mine. Mining also needs to other factors to be taken care of including some electricity costs, engineering costs and the cost of the rigs. Now there are some pump and dumps which a person can join - to pump up a volume of the coin by mining it and the dumping it to the exchange as soon as it hits there. Then move on to another coin.

I think the OP means coins which are cheap and they are willing to invest in them. OP can check the coins on coinmarketcap.com and get an idea of the top crypto there. Dont believe every ICO thats happening because majority are failing to reach their soft caps. But yes bounty hunting is something you can do in the forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:52:54 AM

Thank you

What do you mean the easier one?? I dont think that easy to get some altcoin.
All need extra effort to obtain cryptocurrency.
Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:51:03 AM

That type of crypto currency is easy to obtain that have unique in qualities. Due to unique qualities it gain popularity and also the trust of people. After this stage it gain market value and then it became easy to obtain because people invest in this currency and other make work for them in this way some obtain it easy and other also obtain from their projects
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:46:17 AM

This is a good idea. You can start ethereum, monero, litecoin etc. with them first. Then you can use them to increase their value. Because they are all valuable. You can contact Bitcoin directly by contacting them. Most of them use altcoin commercially.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

Well, 'easy' or 'easier' is subjective but one thing is for sure, it will be really easy if you have the money to buy. In this problem, the issue is really your financial capacity to purchase cryptocurrencies, and nothing less. If you have no money, everything will surely be an issue -- even if you opt to only purchase cheap ones. Remember that whether you purchase big or small cryptocurrencies, you have to spend a dime and it sure comes riskier should you buy something that is less familiar and active in the market. With Bitcoin, you know it is KING in terms of cryptocurrencies. And yes, because of such, it comes with a price.
Dia_sintaku

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:17:48 AM

you can get allcoin by following a campaign in this forum, in the way described in the campaign, and do it well, do not forget to pray for your successful and successful campaign, then you will be paid
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:34:26 PM

To be honest, it doesn't matter which is easier to obtain unless you are comparing the pros and cons of the shortlisted cryptocurrencies. For example: if you can obtain XRP easily as compared to Bitcoin then it doesn't make any sense in my opinion because the value will always differ as XRP is not so decentralized cryptocurrency. So instead of asking the questions of what, how and which, I would recommend you to ask why.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:19:39 PM

You are telling bitcoin is "highest of them all". But you are asking the easier to obtain? Do you mean the highest price or the ranking of each crypto. If the ranking is your question, then my answer is it depends on your wallet. Some wallet has support to alts like ethereium, bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, lite coin and others. If your wallet has those alts, then they could be bought almost instantly. I hold several alts, but the one thing that I like most is the eth. It just like you are holding a real alt, compare to others that is a direct fork of bitcoin.
adeola1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:13:05 PM

Earn cryptocurrency by replying to emails and completing simple tasks like surveys. It works on your phone, in any country, with no need for a bank account. It's like LinkedIn InMail, except you get paid! Earn money while waiting in line for a coffee, during your morning commute, or when you're bored at work. Coinbase is one of a few that gives their employees the ability to receive their salary in either dollars or bitcoin. Other startups such as bitwage partner directly with employers to offer employees the ability to receive part of their salary in cryptocurrency.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:31:15 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 09:42:49 PM by Vannie12

Bitcoins of course. The fact that it is the first crypto ever created, it gained the priority in becoming the face of crytocurrencies. It serves as the medium and this made it accessible than any other coin. Being accessible makes it easy to obtain it. But as of not, ETH is very popular too. these two are definitely open to everyone.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: