Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:58:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to See the Future of Altcoin?  (Read 1715 times)
ictin

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:20:33 AM

Each altcoin has an own value. So, we cant know all altcoins. The best way is that you find a potential coin and research it carefully. Then, invest in it.

kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:27:10 AM

Altcoin has a future for sure like bitcoin, If altcoin rising in the market i think there are more investment to come. Many users are now more knowledge about using their token probably. Sooner or later the price of altcoin will arise.

pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:15:11 AM

There are multiple ways of deciding if an altcoin is good or bad. First you should check if it will live up to hype. There are many alt coins could not live the hype because they were unrealistic projects. There for you should always check if the project it self is doable. Another important thing to check is developer because if developer of coin keeps working to make new agreements and stuff like that coin will have more uses and it will worth much more then.

Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:30:35 AM

Altcoin has a future for sure like bitcoin, If altcoin rising in the market i think there are more investment to come. Many users are now more knowledge about using their token probably. Sooner or later the price of altcoin will arise.

That's great when every users have knowledge about the coin or token they have, that's really what we need to have , a knowledge, before we buy a coin we need to know about the potentialof the coin.
clubber_fg

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:03:35 AM

I think high value of bitcoin will soon lead ppl to invest on altcoins more day by day with the hope of having next bitcoin cheaper. Best projects will go ahead.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:21:09 AM

Most of altcoin will fail and dump hard in my opinion...because most startup will fail and only a few will survive. So you need to do a lot of research and have a lot of luck too and HODL

andrii.povkh

Activity: 131
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:14:53 PM

Let me ask you about what should I learn to know the future of altcoin. I heard some term like algorithm, dev and other. What factor which are make altcoin used by more people, i.e for trading, payment processor or others? For example, in my community most of people use dogecoin due to low fee. Any other factor than fee?
And....if new coin announced, how to see that coin maybe promising or not?
Thanks in advance for your reply.

Look for the project with real world application which can offer something good and useful for a big community of people. Check for example PayPie and Viberate, they certainly look like good and useful projects and the fact that they are now traded for higher then ICO price is an indicator of success.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:40:09 PM

I do buy into an altcoins that is well published and many investors especially the big one buying into it idea and also invest in it! If a company has no fund to make good publications it means the developer may like the potential to drive the projects. I have bought into some coins by how there are published here without even read the white paper.
crypto_world

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:45:20 PM

Most alternative coins may disappear in the near future. People no longer trust new projects. They need stability, so they invest in the most popular coins

mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:29:26 PM

To see the future of altcoin you must have good information detail about this altcoin especially
Management team of this project
Technology
Market capitalitzatin
Demand
Volume of trading
Concept.
bumoranty

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:45:32 PM

I am not sure someone can get any algorithm to predict the future of crypto. The future of crypto is unpredictable.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:29:30 PM

would be a hope for us if altcoin has good progress in the future and is able to support the development of cryptocurrency to become better and more popular in every country.
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:37:58 PM

Here is many good altcoin is an altcoin who already had a working product. those altcoin has real-life use also good roadmap and a huge community, think it's a successful project. hope these altcoin have a good future.
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:12:30 PM

If you wanna know an approximate effectiveness level of any new coin, you should learn the team, their whitepaper and their product if available. There are lots of scams nowadays, so you should be enough attentive. Even if the project is not scam, it may appear to be not effective.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Loganemma

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:04:28 AM

The future of any altcoin is unpredictable...
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:01:29 AM

Let me ask you about what should I learn to know the future of altcoin. I heard some term like algorithm, dev and other. What factor which are make altcoin used by more people, i.e for trading, payment processor or others? For example, in my community most of people use dogecoin due to low fee. Any other factor than fee?
And....if new coin announced, how to see that coin maybe promising or not?
Thanks in advance for your reply.

If the developers are active then that would be one factor that the coin is still alive. If they are always looking for ways to improve their projects and follow their roadmap then that is good news because it means they are doing their work. An altcoin that has real usage are the ones that are most probably has a future because people will keep using it so there is demand. Example of these are ethereum and litecoin. Partnerships in big corporations have a big effect also on the coin if it will have a good future or not.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:11:16 AM

Future of altcoin seems unpredictable, but with the growth taking place it is sure that more growth can be expected. With the hope of profiting I too have been holding good number altcoins, because most of the altcoins were showing good increase along with bitcoin growth.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:37:05 AM

Look at what the altcoin is used for and how widely is it used. Then see if it is getting the recognition it deserves then you're be able to tell if it is going to be successful or not.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:57:50 AM

There are many factors,First of all,alternative coin must be competetive product.It should offer better and new conditions wich will decide success  of its price and will gain confidence in people.Olso,It must be a secure and useful coin,So if you want to know wich altcoin has future you must do research:can it compete with other coins? Its not simple question,you need to read news everyday and do researches,olso its important to know about developers.
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:05:38 AM

To look at the future of altcoin take a look at the coin development team. They work precisely, enthusiastically it will a pretty coin to be expected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: