Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vega Intelligent Solutions 🌟VEGA🌟 Automated Trading App and More! 📈  (Read 6766 times)
VegaAISolutions (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:54:31 PM

are you doing an airdrop? do you have n ETA? I love the idea. definitely going to keep my eyes on this one. Good luck!!  Smiley

Thanks! Yes we should be doing an airdrop in a few days from now. I will keep everyone posted and announce details.

Can we get an exact date for the airdrop by any chance? we are all looking forward to it i'm sure.

We would like to plan the Airdrop on Sunday, December 10th N.A. timezones. Exact time and details to join the airdrop will be posted within the next couple of days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:21:41 PM

It's obvious you are not going to make your'e goal... Unless this is some ninja ico that comes out of nowhere. Good luck but with the bitcoin price going nutz you are in for a rough ride xD
Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:53:34 PM

are you doing an airdrop? do you have n ETA? I love the idea. definitely going to keep my eyes on this one. Good luck!!  Smiley

Thanks! Yes we should be doing an airdrop in a few days from now. I will keep everyone posted and announce details.

Can we get an exact date for the airdrop by any chance? we are all looking forward to it i'm sure.

We would like to plan the Airdrop on Sunday, December 10th N.A. timezones. Exact time and details to join the airdrop will be posted within the next couple of days.

Thanks for the quick reply Dev! i saw you have a team intro later this week. Hopefully we can meet the rest of your team and shed some light on this project because the developer and his working product deserve a lot more attention than they are getting from the bitcoin community, i saw you guys were covered on a few data science sites though and are being taken very seriously in the AI and ML communities, it would be a shame if you don't reach your goal when other projects out there have not produced anything for millions of dollars.

What are you guys going to do if you don't make enough money?
VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:30:45 PM

It's obvious you are not going to make your'e goal... Unless this is some ninja ico that comes out of nowhere. Good luck but with the bitcoin price going nutz you are in for a rough ride xD

We understand the challenge and yes it's always going to be a rough ride haha. You may believe this to be true, but I encourage you to wait and see what happens. I'm very optimistic and determined that we will not fail to deliver. Just as bitcoin surges unpredictably, we can provide useful tools at your arsenal with our software to give you information to keep updated with the latest predictions and analysis. I appreciate the good luck and value your opinion! Suiting up in my hinobi shozoku...  Wink

Thanks for the quick reply Dev! i saw you have a team intro later this week. Hopefully we can meet the rest of your team and shed some light on this project because the developer and his working product deserve a lot more attention than they are getting from the bitcoin community, i saw you guys were covered on a few data science sites though and are being taken very seriously in the AI and ML communities, it would be a shame if you don't reach your goal when other projects out there have not produced anything for millions of dollars.

What are you guys going to do if you don't make enough money?

I appreciate you following us closely! Yes we do have another live stream scheduled for Sunday, 8 PM EST on our Vega Youtube Channel! We will be introducing members of our time and having some casual fun on stream. We also will be doing the airdrop on that day. We will release details on how that will work tomorrow so mark your calendars!

Check out our latest stream here!!

merridaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:29:25 AM

with established and systematic projects
this project will be fast in its development
let alone with the amazing supply of supplies
I will keep abreast of it
Good luck

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:35:45 AM

Tonight LIVE! @ 8 EST on Crypto Radio join the host of the show Lootz with the guest Founder & CEO of Vega Intelligent Solutions - Brian Carter - Click here to join us!

siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:41:19 AM

Ok this is using AI for trading. This is a great news I think, but I see some similliar product like this like Daneel.io. What is the difference between you (Vega) and Daneel. And This AI can interract with us right? Like cortana in windows 10? And what languange is available for interact with this AI?
VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:42:23 AM

The feedback your'e getting on your socials is really impressive. I like that the dev seems to be very active I've seen so many projects with unresponsive devs so, so far, it seems worth the investment. I'm actually really excited to see this develop. now, I do want to ask How come no pro traders are associated with this project?  Grin

Thank you for your feedback! We are networking heavily to gain affiliations with professional traders. We already have great interests on social media from many and look forward to keeping that momentum to bring in more trading experts that support our technology. We are just as excited as you are to begin expanding our network!

Ok this is using AI for trading. This is a great news I think, but I see some similliar product like this like Daneel.io. What is the difference between you (Vega) and Daneel. And This AI can interract with us right? Like cortana in windows 10? And what languange is available for interact with this AI?

Thanks for your response and excellent question! Daneel is very impressive and we have similarities with Vega AI. We use similar sentiment analysis strategies to find out what our users are interested in to help become your personal assistant for gathering the latest media discussions, indications on the market, etc. We aren't limited to just that either. There are many differences as well, we have the ability to allow users to drive the direction and tailor their interaction with the Vega AI across any platform they so choose that can openly integrate. Some integrations are already being implemented with our serverless AI on Slack, Discord, Telegram, and WhatsApp. Any of these platforms that have translations already can send and receive messages back from the Vega AI and we will definitely tie those translations into our natural language processing.

VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:45:38 PM

with established and systematic projects
this project will be fast in its development
let alone with the amazing supply of supplies
I will keep abreast of it
Good luck

Sorry I missed you in the commotion there with our updates and radio show appearance. Thank you for the kind words! Glad to have your support!

gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:29:12 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2542438

Your Russian ANN
Ankara
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:53:39 PM

Okay I have to admit after watching the last radio show and seeing what your doing on social this seems to be a solid investment... idk tho the market is too cray to put money into anything big so im looking but no touchie haha
VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:25:36 AM

Okay I have to admit after watching the last radio show and seeing what your doing on social this seems to be a solid investment... idk tho the market is too cray to put money into anything big so im looking but no touchie haha

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah the radio show was really fun. Doing some live streams is always a great way for me get out there and be more personable. I can totally understand how you feel on craziness out there though so appreciate the interest anyways!

accountantfuttock

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:12:25 AM

This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:15:49 PM

Hello devs! Do you have only 3 people in your team? Why there are no dates on roadmap? Please fix it
VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 03:40:42 AM

Hello devs! Do you have only 3 people in your team? Why there are no dates on roadmap? Please fix it

Yes we do have a team of three at the moment and we may bring in more prospects at a later time. Our small and efficient team along with our consulting team have proven to be more than capable getting our prototype off the ground and launch into full product down the road. Speaking of which, we will be adding our quarterly dates into the roadmap soon. I'll update that as we plan well ahead using our agile development strategies.

This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.

Thanks for the interest! If you would like to join the project come say "hello" in our Discord Here. If you really want to get involved you can visit our crowdfund page as well, we would appreciate it greatly! Join the crowdfund here

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:15:31 AM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

{
  "address": "0x1629677ce7a79221fe661236349639045c3dfde7",
  "msg": "This is Dabs of Bitcointalk.org, today's date is 2017-12-13, and this address contains all the VEGA tokens.",
  "sig": "0xb65f12321aaab3e1ce149e19194388cfdaee4acd6c761aac9b75c6aa42775c5f256231a713b8f f56d5ac3c7f7a07f390c83724e9fe0dcb9a8c076ce2016ec0861c",
  "version": "2"
}

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x1629677ce7a79221fe661236349639045c3dfde7#filter=0xca48ac42c9cd4ee98813af8945a1024868ee62de
https://etherscan.io/address/0x1629677Ce7A79221fe661236349639045C3DFde7
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=TZ2V
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:35:57 AM

We are announcing the extension of the crowdfund until January 7th, 2018 to allow additional time to gain the interest among the community and more exposure in the market. I want you to be well aware we are still confident with this extended time that we will meet our minimum goal to move forward with virtuous intentions in mind for everyone's best interests to succeed.

These upcoming objectives over the next few weeks include participating on more radio shows, live streams, and interacting in-person with new contacts. We intend to discover mutually beneficial partnerships by reaching out to Golem, MyInvestingBuddy, professional traders, and others to expand networking opportunities through their communities and certain individuals. The other objective is delivering the prototype to the public to give them reassurance of our product's capabilities. This allows more time for feedback and development to upcoming features. This extension period gives us more of a chance to accomplish these goals.

Just to clarify, there will be no refunds until the end of the extended crowdfunding period, now January 7th, 2018 pending the minimum goal as expected. This will be the final date of the crowdfunding and we will not be extending it any further. Reassured our intentions and confidence in reaching our minimum goal has not changed and we are here to maintain communications to any concerns. Vega tokens and all transactions for crowdfunding are being safely held by the escrow. You can see the Vega tokens at the following address for the escrow Etherscan.

This is a strategic decision in the best interest for all parties that remain supportive and helpful thus far on the Vega project. I personally would like to thank you for your understanding and the ongoing support in hopes we succeed.

If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns feel free to contact me MrWickZ#4375 on our Discord or email contact@m.vegais.com. You can also private message our profile.

Sincerely,
Brian Carter
CEO/Founder
Vega Intelligent Solutions

Ankara
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:57:55 PM

We are announcing the extension of the crowdfund until January 7th, 2018 to allow additional time to gain the interest among the community and more exposure in the market. I want you to be well aware we are still confident with this extended time that we will meet our minimum goal to move forward with virtuous intentions in mind for everyone's best interests to succeed.

These upcoming objectives over the next few weeks include participating on more radio shows, live streams, and interacting in-person with new contacts. We intend to discover mutually beneficial partnerships by reaching out to Golem, MyInvestingBuddy, professional traders, and others to expand networking opportunities through their communities and certain individuals. The other objective is delivering the prototype to the public to give them reassurance of our product's capabilities. This allows more time for feedback and development to upcoming features. This extension period gives us more of a chance to accomplish these goals.

Just to clarify, there will be no refunds until the end of the extended crowdfunding period, now January 7th, 2018 pending the minimum goal as expected. This will be the final date of the crowdfunding and we will not be extending it any further. Reassured our intentions and confidence in reaching our minimum goal has not changed and we are here to maintain communications to any concerns. Vega tokens and all transactions for crowdfunding are being safely held by the escrow. You can see the Vega tokens at the following address for the escrow Etherscan.

This is a strategic decision in the best interest for all parties that remain supportive and helpful thus far on the Vega project. I personally would like to thank you for your understanding and the ongoing support in hopes we succeed.

If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns feel free to contact me MrWickZ#4375 on our Discord or email contact@m.vegais.com. You can also private message our profile.

Sincerely,
Brian Carter
CEO/Founder

Not surprised, saw it coming and even called it earlier. what happened to the last stream? have you actually reached out to any of those groups? i cant speak for every investor but this is pretty upsetting to hear without any details.
VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:18:25 PM

Sincerely,
Brian Carter
CEO/Founder

Not surprised, saw it coming and even called it earlier. what happened to the last stream? have you actually reached out to any of those groups? i cant speak for every investor but this is pretty upsetting to hear without any details.

It was definitely a careful decision to make with much to consider. I understand your concerns and frustration. This allows us extended time to reach out and accomplish what we intended with public relations, marketing, and media. We are initiating conversation with those groups and many others as we are seeing exciting and valuable interest from notable organizations with our technology! Moving forward we have some time to discuss greater possibilities and gain significant attention.

For the last stream we had to cancel due to several issues that came up outside of work from our team. It's that time of year here that people are getting sick and that was mainly the case to reschedule.

We have these events upcoming:
  • Live radio show tonight 12/14 @ 8 PM EST on CryptoCoreRadio with Brian Carter CEO/Founder of Vega joining Asphyxia from Novusphere
  • Live stream Sunday 12/17/ at 8 PM EST on our YouTube channel with the Vega team for a holiday party and walkthrough with our lead developer Ryan Schreck

VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:49:52 PM

Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/vega-ai-solutions-16984 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

We appreciate the listing thank you! I will update the page and get the latest information validated.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: