Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:04:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vega Intelligent Solutions 🌟VEGA🌟 Automated Trading App and More! 📈  (Read 6769 times)
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

This is great project and i have already invest some, but how can this ico fullfill the soft cap. I dont want this project, ico cancel this way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VegaAISolutions (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:23:47 AM

After the stream tonight I have some of the most exciting news to yet! We are going to survive and thrive!! I just had a whale reach out to me right after the stream on our new tax and accounting application who wanted to join the crowdfund with BTC. I was completely taken away breathless on our conversation! Dabs will confirm for you and post the escrow address where our new funding transaction is. Our website will be updated soon to reflect the amount towards our goal. When I said we are going to fight until the very end I meant it!

If anyone else wants to get in on this and help gain momentum for our ICO contact the escrow Dabs or go to https://vegais.com/crowdfund

Thank you all for your support so far! I will not let you down let's keep pushing forward!
wow, this whale make this project close to the target. But we still need 92 Eth to the target, we suggest to make few more live stream to have good results Cheesy

I said I would deliver... the only ICO bringing you live streams to the table of REAL progress. Let's not just land on the moon with this  project. Let's put our flag down and look towards the next planet in our constellation. Opportunity and integration across the solar system. We can implement anything bigger, faster, better than all of these lost promise technologies, to show our true worth. A small team of three as we are doing more than teams of ten.

Again I thank you for the love and support fam!

Our latest stream: https://youtu.be/OOCUhG_dHmA

VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:21:04 AM

Our latest Medium post: https://medium.com/@VegaAISolutions/smells-like-crypto-spirit-358125c8e0d4

julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

A whopping 30 BTC just got in.
https://blockchain.info/address/1JzJ3fRq82DRnqN5psxT2rKeFQuiXXtkRV

Considering the value of Bitcoin right now, that's almost half a million usd already.

Also read on telegram that the soft cap is just 600k.
That would mean, there's only about a hundred thousand dollars needed to reach it?

bumbazaka

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:46:43 PM

Considering the value of Bitcoin right now, that's almost half a million usd already.

That would mean, there's only about a hundred thousand dollars needed to reach it?
I am not sure how will they count the cap. Do they count sold tokens? Or the count it USD? I do not know

VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:27:54 AM

I am not sure how will they count the cap. Do they count sold tokens? Or the count it USD? I do not know

The remaining goal is calculated from the USD values. If you are on the https://vegais.com/crowdfund page you can hover over the coin symbol with your cursor and see the values being retrieved.

With everything surging up it's closing the gap! Just a need a little more and as much as we can before the crowdfund ends January 7th!

VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:04:59 AM

Hey just wanted to let everyone know we met our minimum goal! There is still time left with over 24 hours to grab some more Vega token and get involved! Thank you to all the supporters!

https://vegais.com/crowdfund

https://twitter.com/VegaAISolutions/status/949786335417544704

Pali

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:07:41 AM

Cool, seems an interesting ico! Smiley

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.
Albe96XDAa

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:17:29 AM

Is the airdrop not out yet? Any bounties we can participate in as well? Thanks
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:09:14 AM

Excellent news about the achievement of softcap, I congratulate the team with a good investor (30 BTC is a very cool investment)!
Pali

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:29:14 AM

It sure is, by looking at their page it seems they need 11 eth more to finish up the sale. Even though they reached their soft cap already I think it would be nice for some extra people to get into this.

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.
VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:02:34 PM

Is the airdrop not out yet? Any bounties we can participate in as well? Thanks

Bounties/Airdrops https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2480903
We have had two airdrops so far. There may still be bounties left to get involved with.

Please Speak With Our Campaign Manager julerz12

There is less than 12 hours left to grab some more Vega tokens and join the crowdfund! Thanks for your support!

VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:35:16 PM

About to go live https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh0VfuCPgW88Y-N1vyNjinA/live

Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:43:08 PM

Congratulations to the team on the result. Now you can be sure that there will be enough money to implement the project.
VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 10:16:33 PM

Congratulations to the team on the result. Now you can be sure that there will be enough money to implement the project.

We have hit our minimum but we have much more to go in the next 7 hours to help cover many expenses.

All of your help is needed! Thanks so much!

Replay: https://youtu.be/e-OD9f1maxE

Features:
  • Voice Recognition - Personal Tax and Accounting Assistant
  • Ability to upload/download transactions for government forms or CSV files from end to end
  • Trading indication and predictions improved and more accurate

Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:52:30 AM

We have hit our minimum but we have much more to go in the next 7 hours to help cover many expenses.

Features:
  • Ability to upload/download transactions for government forms or CSV files from end to end

I'm glad you guys hit your minimum and was hoping for much more. Congrats either way and I look forward to seeing what you all develop over there!
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:08:30 AM

Features:

Glad to hear you all hit the minimum. Are you going to be available on exchanges yet and what is the price per Vega token? I've been following for a while now and just have to say you guys are very unique with your approach.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:23:50 AM

I'm glad you guys hit your minimum and was hoping for much more. Congrats either way and I look forward to seeing what you all develop over there!

Thank you for the support! We are ecstatic over here! There are so many incredible things we are ready to implement especially with voice recognition systems which we just implemented in our last stream! It has been a rollercoaster ride to get there. We are optimistic moving forward.

Glad to hear you all hit the minimum. Are you going to be available on exchanges yet and what is the price per Vega token? I've been following for a while now and just have to say you guys are very unique with your approach.

We are in talk with many exchanges. I can put my name (Brian Carter) and identity as proof. We hope to gain the support and notability with our software moving forward!

Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:42:38 AM

I just watched the last stream actually and would like to know what are the regulations upcoming that we should be aware of? Why is your website and announcement not reflecting this new application?

From what I now there are exchanges, mining, and even micro transactions being considered. I think your product is great but how do I get any reassurance that you all are delivering what we need?
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:52:55 AM

Thank you for the support! We are ecstatic over here! There are so many incredible things we are ready to implement especially with voice recognition systems which we just implemented in our last stream! It has been a rollercoaster ride to get there. We are optimistic moving forward.

We are in talk with many exchanges. I can put my name (Brian Carter) and identity as proof. We hope to gain the support and notability with our software moving forward!

I'm actually surprised that you were able to succeed. I think you all have a lot of potential but I have my doubts that it will continue. What are you all doing differently from everyone else? Seems like this thread is dead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: