Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vega Intelligent Solutions 🌟VEGA🌟 Automated Trading App and More! 📈  (Read 6769 times)
-BDan-

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

Hey all! The community is doing an amazing job with the votes for NEXT.EXCHANGE, at the moment of writing we're almost getting through the 300 mark! You're able to vote once every 24 hours. Keep the votes coming and keep spreading the word (and link). https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/4894/vega-ai-solutions-vega-erc20-token

Exchange listings (with or without a voting process) takes time and we know that it does test your patience, but it will be worth it. Thanks for the continuous support!

Did you know we are currently already testing our AI bot in our telegram channel with 24 hour price predictions of BTC and ETH? You're more then welcome to join us!

VEGA's Telegram: https://goo.gl/WYvnej
VEGA's Discord: https://discord.gg/7uuuBqE
anhzaibro

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

I'd like to join the ICO of your project.Can I transfer directly from the wallet to the address you provided?How many tokens can a ETH have?when will it be distributed? thanks
-BDan-

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:09:08 AM

I'd like to join the ICO of your project.Can I transfer directly from the wallet to the address you provided?How many tokens can a ETH have?when will it be distributed? thanks

Hello Anhzaibro, the ICO has already been compeleted and all VEGA tokens have been distributed, so do not send any ETH to the addresses that appear in this thread at earlier pages.

Currently we are working on getting VEGA listed on several exchanges to get the trading up and running. In the meanwhile you can join our Discord or Telegram group for possible over-the-counter trades with or without an escrow.

Telegram
: https://goo.gl/WYvnej
Discord: https://discord.gg/7uuuBqE

-BDan-

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:14:30 AM

Hi,
will there be an opportunity to trade on exchanges with the help of chat bots? If so, what kind of exchanges do you plan to develop with?

Hey Wisnon,

That is currently our work in progress. We can implement these chat bots with exchanges themselves and direct messages to them. Ask the traders questions to create parameters to trade for. Also make suggestions based from the sentiments gathered from our A.I. algorithms.
Currently we are looking to have the bot interact with larger exchanges that offer pairs, future markets, outside of just cryptocurrency. The bot themselves will become more of expert advisors that you can also make automated trades with. At the very end of the day you say, Your actions have merit and build a greater community. Beyond expectations that which you endorse becomes the fruition of that you dream to be true. Negligence of that had no merit. True leadership has a foundation of success and reputable actions. Those actions convey a similar message to those that are mentally equipped to receive. Take your leadership and spread mentality beyond the targets of communion.
ayuwick

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:56:52 AM

It looks like the Vega project has ended, and the remaining Vega tokens have been burned.

44821205.29411773 VEGA tokens burned.

Check here:
https://etherscan.io/token/0xca48ac42c9cd4ee98813af8945a1024868ee62de?a=0x1629677ce7a79221fe661236349639045c3dfde7

Burn function:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7273734a347e2fcbf1ed23bc6a49d5fff42b4bd4bf2e9375632dd031b077042c

46 million in. 1 million distributed per ICO. 44 million burned. Gone. Poof.

Current supply: 1,178,794.70588226 VEGA.

pedagang1

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:05:42 AM

I appreciate this coin for small total supply because small supply can made this coin legit and no anyone can dumping this, i done see this project and i like it because this project so good Smiley
bumbazaka

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:09:00 AM

It is very cool to see that devs continue communication after the ICO. Many projects are silent after crowd sale.

Seyar

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:11:24 AM

Looks like a great project! Love the AI bot in telegram and the livestreams. Once this hidden gem gets known into public and comes on exchanges and coinmarketcap it will fly off.. Great project and with a product that is already doing what they promised and only gets better!
bumbazaka

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

When you guys will update your website. It has links to crowdsale page. Is it actual now?

Branko

Activity: 2478
Merit: 318

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:57:36 PM

Looks like a great project! Love the AI bot in telegram and the livestreams. Once this hidden gem gets known into public and comes on exchanges and coinmarketcap it will fly off.. Great project and with a product that is already doing what they promised and only gets better!

I like it too...it has some "mad scientist at work" aura around it Cheesy
-BDan-

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:39:19 AM

VEGA has been added in the voting list at Southxchange. Almost all exchanges require a listing fee and Southxchange
have made it possible for the community to help with this listing fee by including votes counted by amount of BTC in the address linked to the coin/token.
Every 0.001 BTC = 1 vote. Every week (on wednesday) the top 3 coins get added to the exchange. The votes/BTC never expire, looking at past results of the top 3 coins we will probably
need around 1 BTC to get us listed.

If you would like to help us with the listing on Southxchange we would massively appreciated any support in BTC on the following address: 1Frqqh8GygWecUZ5MDQxgCq8uAP17v1gTP   
You are able to follow the voting process and confirm the BTC address here: https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Vote

Once we are getting some votes going on this exchange we will add up to around 500 votes to push VEGA over the finishline!

The reason to not add 500 votes directly is, because we can use this amount of BTC better (and quicker!) for other exchange listings we are working on.
Southxchange will be getting a priority for us once enough votes have been reached to add up the final part! Thanks for your continuous support!

Rest assure that we are working on a lot of other listings as well, but the process of exchange listings are a delicate matter and a slow process due to research,
trust and the number of requests exchanges get for listings. We do everything in our power to get VEGA up and running on multiple exchanges.
-BDan-

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:29:54 PM

We're getting close to the 500 votes on NEXT.EXCHANGE. Lets push the last part and reach those 500 votes this week! Spread the link and vote

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/4894/vega-ai-solutions-vega-erc20-token

Let's get this one done !
VegaAISolutions (OP)

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:40:41 AM

The radio show on https://cryptocoreradio.com/ @ 10 PM EST here soon with Notorious from Novus Network talking about Vega futures and market trading strategies

albermaze

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:47:47 PM

I would like to ask if there any news on token listing on some exchanges? It is still not listed? Any specific dates or plans?
-BDan-

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 03:30:53 AM

I would like to ask if there any news on token listing on some exchanges? It is still not listed? Any specific dates or plans?

I'm with you on this, since we are a fairly new token and project and we haven't done massive amounts of PR, hence we are still rather far under the radar (which is a good thing as well if you get the hint). The downside of this is that listing is quite an extensive procedure, even if we can provide our real identities with government papers to exchanges, show them a working product, the smart contract and all that they ask for, there are A LOT (and by a lot I mean really A LOT) of request from tokens and coins at all possible exchanges. Also communication with most of the exchanges go terribly slow. Support is behind, sometimes more then a week in tickets and even with payment to exchanges they don't even follow their own ruleset and just put you in the back of the line.. It's a frustrating process for sure...

I can assure you WE (VEGA) are doing everything possible to get us listed on trusted exchanges. It's not a lack of information or activity from our side I can tell you that. We are fully depended on the speed and willingness of exchanges.
bumbazaka

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

These guys raised too low funds to be listed on a big and good exchange. There is only one way - making a big daily volume

VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:41:59 AM

Latest news on the dev update 3/09/2018 anticipated upcoming stream and testnet for our trading system

https://medium.com/@VegaAISolutions/automated-trading-the-awaited-dev-update-3-9-2018-8c32cdcad990

traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:50:44 AM

These guys raised too low funds to be listed on a big and good exchange. There is only one way - making a big daily volume

How much they raised during ICO? They making product? And what different here between Daneel (they also have similar idea) ?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:20:53 AM

How much they raised during ICO? They making product? And what different here between Daneel (they also have similar idea) ?

Daneel is centralized we are decentralized from what I can tell. They use IBM Watson and BigData storage we do not store info in any single central location or use an A.I. that has dependency on any single infrastructure. Also I haven't seen any demonstrations or proof of work from Daneel being coded. Those are just some differences I see immediately. But I'm sure there will be some similarities as well with trading sentiments in how we speak freely to the A.I. to gather viable information.

traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:47:42 AM

Daneel is centralized we are decentralized from what I can tell. They use IBM Watson and BigData storage we do not store info in any single central location or use an A.I. that has dependency on any single infrastructure. Also I haven't seen any demonstrations or proof of work from Daneel being coded. Those are just some differences I see immediately. But I'm sure there will be some similarities as well with trading sentiments in how we speak freely to the A.I. to gather viable information.

Thabk you. Do you have link to github? How going development and what existing news right now?  Roll Eyes

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: