Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:16:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vega Intelligent Solutions 🌟VEGA🌟 Automated Trading App and More! 📈  (Read 6769 times)
VegaAISolutions (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

Check out our latest medium blog story published on Good Audience!
https://medium.com/@VegaAISolutions/vega-2-0-release-is-watching-the-market-and-trading-for-you-f1b9da92c8ac
https://twitter.com/VegaAISolutions/status/979397387788500997

Also stream tonight at 10 PM EST - Crypto Taxes Explained and Questions Answered!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh0VfuCPgW88Y-N1vyNjinA/live

Stephanie2608

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

Features

AUTOMATED TRADING
Users can allow the AI to submit automated trades on multiple exchanges to enhance their portfolio Various machine learning methodologies applied allow the AI to predict futures and market prices.

SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYSIS
The data collection cluster captures social media and press releases. Destributes them into the Vega AI for market analysis indicators and predictions.

INTERACTIVE AI
Vega AI uses sentimental analysis strategies as a sophisticated natural language processing and responsive human interaction.

INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
The application interface will support all devices with a sleek and simple look. User have the ability to control notifications and references on specific items in the market.

OPEN-INTEGRATION PLATFORM
Our artificial intelligence integrates cross-platform with tools and services such as Slack, Discord, WhatsApp, Telegram, and many more!

DECENTRALIZED DESIGN
Vega is a serverless infrastructure on a decentralized IPFS network. Market analysis and predictive data is stored in an advanced file index system.

I think a great company for investment, investment safety is an important point!
VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:25:07 PM

Live Stream tonight @ 10 PM EST to discuss Crypto Taxes and demo our application
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh0VfuCPgW88Y-N1vyNjinA/live
https://twitter.com/VegaAISolutions/status/979496691723157504

taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:39:22 AM

Good to see this project is keeping up its commitments. I have seen in the OP thread that Yobit and Wandx exchange is listed there. Is vega Coin available on these exchanges ? Also I could not found any information about it in coinmarketcap too.
-BDan-

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:22:59 PM

Good to see this project is keeping up its commitments. I have seen in the OP thread that Yobit and Wandx exchange is listed there. Is vega Coin available on these exchanges ? Also I could not found any information about it in coinmarketcap too.

We're here to stay and keep our commitments and promises, you'll see! Vega is available on both those exchanges. NEXT.EXCHANGE will follow very soon, though they have some issues to solve with communication and keeping to their words, as we are waiting very long on that one already..

Coinmarketcap requires $100k daily volume in trading combined on exchanges they keep track of.. as soon as we have that we'll get listed there as well. Project is in its startup phase so volume and liquidity will grow eventually.
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:49:00 PM

Hello! Where can I find updates on the project? I've tried to visit website http://vegais.com/ but it doesn't work. Does the team follow the stated roadmap?
-BDan-

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:27:10 AM

Hello! Where can I find updates on the project? I've tried to visit website http://vegais.com/ but it doesn't work. Does the team follow the stated roadmap?

http://www.solveinweb.com/dns_probe_finished_nxdomain/

That's the problem which most likely occurs for you..  The website is working.

The roadmap is guidance towards the goals that are set.. Some are ahead of schedule while others are being worked on. But the Roadmap is for sure a great guidance of the work we do and that will be done, though it doesn't cover everything!
VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

Last replay on our YouTube channel goes over the walk through of running MetaTrader and our trading application through Telegram placing orders on a demo account.

https://youtu.be/6C7AQq8sOCk

https://twitter.com/VegaAISolutions/status/981641496695783425

julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1122

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:04:14 PM

To those who doesn't know VEGA Tokens can also be traded here: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xca48AC42C9Cd4eE98813af8945A1024868ee62de-ETH

Do note that it is not an Official Listing by the Vega Team.

ForkDelta is a Decentralized Exchange wherein everyone can trade freely with any ERC20 Compliant Tokens.  Wink

itranslate

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:05:26 PM

It is good to know that VEGA token is listed on several exchange. However, volumes are still low meaning that there is no demand yet.
WL082746

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:54:13 AM

hi! Dear development team, how's the project going? Is there any information that can be disclosed to our investors? Any plans for other exchanges?
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

Hello! Any news from Vega Intelligent Solutions? When are you going to launch your product?
Dantheman2

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:54:05 PM

Scams keep popping up all the time. The same story, over and over again..

All kinds of amazing purposes are shared. Nothing is ever done! The dev wants to profit from gullible and easily fooled buyers.

A lot of people have lost their money when investing. People who buy up a lot get dumped by the developers.
VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:42:56 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 01:54:01 AM by VegaAISolutions

Hello! Any news from Vega Intelligent Solutions? When are you going to launch your product?

hi! Dear development team, how's the project going? Is there any information that can be disclosed to our investors? Any plans for other exchanges?

We will have updates over the next week. There is a new smart contract being released that interfaces with Vega. Recently, there are plans to begin collaborating with other organizations. Apologies for the delays as we have a limited team here working hard to release more. We currently have our projects available on our Github for now that you can experiment with.

Other exchanges right now require certain amount of volume, although we are still submitting requests. We are available on Yobit, WandX, and ForkDelta.

Scams keep popping up all the time. The same story, over and over again..

All kinds of amazing purposes are shared. Nothing is ever done! The dev wants to profit from gullible and easily fooled buyers.

A lot of people have lost their money when investing. People who buy up a lot get dumped by the developers.

Sorry that you may feel that way. Projects as bold as this one take time and we appreciate everyone's support and patience. We have been far from making any false promises if you have kept up with our official news and releases. Vega is still operational and working towards releasing more products and services.

Jerry2030

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

Feels like a pump and dump coin with lots of promises. Dev just wants to get rid of coins.
Complete failure. Pack your backs. Go to another coin that can make you money.
The developer is dumping his coins. This project is a disgrace to the cryptocurrency community.
Lost all trust in this coin. Our lifes aren't a joke!
Branko

Activity: 2478
Merit: 318

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

Feels like a pump and dump coin with lots of promises. Dev just wants to get rid of coins.
The developer is dumping his coins. This project is a disgrace to the cryptocurrency community.

Can you show us transactions on blockchain with proof that dev is dumping?
VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:29:11 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 02:45:22 PM by VegaAISolutions

Contrary to this opinion and misinformation, I haven't touched any tokens on exchanges. Out of the developer's budget, tokens so far have been distributed to partnerships, bounties, and airdrops since the end of our crowdfund.

This project is my life. I have no other plans than to make it succeed and that is a promise. Even if that means I'll be eating noodle soup for a while.

Our development is continuing regularly and we have quite a lot to update on our official news feeds and social media that I believe everyone will be excited for.

Branko

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:19:49 PM

Contrary to this opinion and misinformation, I haven't touched any tokens on exchanges. Out of the developer's budget, tokens so far have been distributed to partnerships, bounties, and airdrops since the end of our crowdfund.

This project is my life. I have no other plans than to make it succeed and that is a promise. Even if that means I'll be eating noodle soup for a while.

Our development is continuing regularly and we have quite a lot to update on our official news feeds and social media that I believe everyone will be excited for.

Since you quoted me, I hope you don't mean its me spreading FUD...I just asked that FUD guy to prove what he says, or shut up Smiley

I'm in since beginning, been in bounty campaign too, and noodle soup is good for you, according to Ray Kurzweil

https://www.rayandterry.com/blog/shirataki-the-miracle-noodle/
VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:20:33 PM

Since you quoted me, I hope you don't mean its me spreading FUD...I just asked that FUD guy to prove what he says, or shut up Smiley

I'm in since beginning, been in bounty campaign too, and noodle soup is good for you, according to Ray Kurzweil

Oh not at all I was aware what your stance was. I was just following up with some truthful information to your question.

Now you go turn me on to a new soup recipe! Your timing couldn't be better many thanks!

Branko

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

Oh not at all I was aware what your stance was. I was just following up with some truthful information to your question.

Now you go turn me on to a new soup recipe! Your timing couldn't be better many thanks!

Its off topic, but theres whole book about healthy recipes (and many more)...and since Ray is heavy into AI, I guess its not completely off topic Smiley

http://www.rayandterry.com/transcend/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: