Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:22:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vega Intelligent Solutions 🌟VEGA🌟 Automated Trading App and More! 📈  (Read 6768 times)
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:45:36 PM

I put so much, time, money and energy into it. My family and Children need food, and I can't afford being here anymore... I am scared I don't earn enough money!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jeff_Johansson

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:17:13 AM

Another Pump and Dump Coin. Developer is pumping to get away from the truth everyone can see. Taking money over the back of innocent investors.
Ontological0

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:24:15 PM

Study the team members and you will find out, that some of them left a ponzi scheme and deceived lots of investors! Be warned!

I bet they are sitting now on the Bahama’s eating from our hard earned money!! Evil deceivers!
VegaAISolutions (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

Study the team members and you will find out, that some of them left a ponzi scheme and deceived lots of investors! Be warned!

I bet they are sitting now on the Bahama’s eating from our hard earned money!! Evil deceivers!

Bahamas does sound nice. We are here working day in and day out. I haven't taken a vacation for 5 years. But I will promise to take a vacation when the project is in production release, that way there may be a hint of truth to what you say and you can feel proud of it.

I really hope you do change your mind. Everything we have been doing has been transparent and there have been no false promises or ponzi schemes I can assure you. Many others can attest to this as well whom actually keep up with our team.

The greed of the people running this business/coin. Living of the good trust of others, and then fill their wallets with the hard-earned money of us good investors!! Shame on you!!

Wouldn’t trust a company with multiple clowns who can’t finish their previous projects they committed too, properly. Bet they are parasites!

This is a low budget project and has always been intended so. We never wanted to be the typical greedy projects that are out there all over. Nobody has filled their wallets here. We do however look to make it successful and appreciate your continued support.

Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:30:38 PM

The greed of the people running this business/coin. Living of the good trust of others, and then fill their wallets with the hard-earned money of us good investors!! Shame on you!!

Wouldn’t trust a company with multiple clowns who can’t finish their previous projects they committed too, properly. Bet they are parasites!

Someone copy/pasting same shill post to different coin ANN posts callin someone "parasite"  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1206331;sa=showPosts
VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:28:16 AM

Here are some new developer updates:

Good Audience - Vega New Smart Staking Contract and More Dev Updates

Looking forward to hearing your feedback and deploying this new smart contract within the week.

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:52:47 PM

Someone copy/pasting same shill post to different coin ANN posts callin someone "parasite"  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1206331;sa=showPosts

This guy is clearly just posting stuff to boost his post count. Maybe he doesn't noticed that the merit system is up and running now and is also required to rank up. LOL

As for the project, the team seems to be composed only of a few people but that doesn't mean that they can't deliver. Join their telegram group. they are active there and discusses everything about VEGA all the time.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 06:06:41 PM

Looking forward to hearing your feedback and deploying this new smart contract within the week.

It's been a few months since the last update, is there any new news we will be expecting from you guys? I've been holding VEGA for quite a long time now.  Cheesy
Official telegram group is a bit silent too. What's going on?

Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:14:42 PM

It's been a few months since the last update, is there any new news we will be expecting from you guys? I've been holding VEGA for quite a long time now.  Cheesy
Official telegram group is a bit silent too. What's going on?

I'm curious too, hope something serious is cooking by our mad scientist

Exchanges activity is down too, last trade more than 2 months old

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/VEGA-ETH
VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:39:49 PM

We are about to announce and release our new trade signals for Telegram using the AI bot! We need your input on what currencies you are interested in predicting and getting trade signals for. We will be including the given BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, and EOS. The rest we need you to vote in our straw poll and if not listed suggest here the currency.

Vote Here: http://www.strawpoll.me/16386662

JoeyHu

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:50:02 PM

Hi  I am confindent that you are going to make this work Wink big industry that would actually really benefit from a blockchain!
Good luck to you guys
VegaAISolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:03:56 AM

We appreciate your support and good feedback! Thanks again for voting!

We’ve created an open signals channel for the community to subscribe and join here:
 https://t.me/vegaintel

Using the Vega AI we have more trading info upcoming, as of now the signals to open an order show great progress and promise!! The signals channel right now is going strong! Invite your friends to the discussion on telegram for access to the first open signals channel using machine learning and our Vega AI to benefit from these notifications! Share and link! Forex and crypto positions are now live! More to come!

Also remember to refer those to our Vega discussions Telegram super group: https://t.me/vegais and Discord server: https://discord.gg/V7ejpEg

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: