Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:55:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the reasons to support war?  (Read 1660 times)
riyad (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:14:48 PM

Can you explain what's the reason? You can say positive as well as negative reasons.
I think the most common reason for war is the urge to capture resources owned by another jurisdiction. For example, the USA frequently goes to war to secure access to energy resources.
Xaad

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:29:10 PM

wars are also caused to become dominant status in a particular area or region .
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:37:57 PM

People who support war at the state level are simply obsessed with money.
People who support their government which is for war are simply fanatics.
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 02:00:35 PM

No matter bad or good people will not support war. The one who support war is terrorism.

billsted86

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:29:59 PM

First, the causes of war are caused by reasons of economic gain, measured in terms of the acquisition of natural resources such as gold, silver, oil, or trade monopoly or market access, raw materials and investments5. This was stated by Hedley Bull in his book Hedley The Anarchical Society A Study of Order in World Politics. The reasons or causes of this war may be in line with the mercantilist perspectives perpetrated by the early European nations of commerce and colonization in the era of mercantilism beginning around the 16th century. These factors may also be in line with the Hegemonic Stability Theory, where there is an assumption that international markets can function optimally when international "public goods" are available in the supply of needed "peace and security", balance of forces, free trade and sound international payments. When there is a country willing to bear the burden, the world economy tends to experience high growth and prosperity because the benefits of free trade, security and peace, as well as a healthy currency stimulate market developments everywhere. This in fact corresponds to the liberalist perspective that puts forward "economic efficiency", utilizes the available Natural Resources in the international system, as well as the network of market interventions.
Second, the war is held for security reasons, to oppose or counter threats coming from outside to the integrity of the nation or independence7. War is carried out as a form of resistance against colonialism or that threatens the stability of the state. One form of war on the grounds of such securities is the Iraq War conducted by the US. Although many oppose the war, this war could serve as one of the reasons why the US attacks on Iraq. It was a revolutionary strategy during the George W. Bush administration in September 2002, referred to as the National Security Strategy of the United States of America which contains:
wage, and win, the war against the worldwide network of terrorist organizations.
Prevent any other great power challenging the hegemonic position of the United States as the sole global superpower.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:38:25 PM

True that, i like to call these people non human.

And its gone.
eshkikay

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:17:48 PM

Can you explain what's the reason? You can say positive as well as negative reasons.
I think the most common reason for war is the urge to capture resources owned by another jurisdiction. For example, the USA frequently goes to war to secure access to energy resources.
What.Huh Why you need to put yourself to support a WAR... If million in millions of people will suffer or should I say..will die.. Yes, war is the best options to get your country proves that your are strong and wealthy, but you people in highest rank think about the aftermath and who will get suffered after.?? No one can smile easily after but only those on highest rank can say that he/she is the greatest because he/she win a WAR. For me I cannot say myself to support a WAR.
minerlai

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:26:36 PM

When people are hungry, they look for ways to fill their stomachs. wars are driven by economic needs and packaged under an ideology. You will notice many troubled spots in the world are in economic hardship. A contented citizenry does not provide recuits for fighting of wars. Of course you also have the US being a shit stirrer to achieve its own long term strategic objectives.

Paycent|ICO: 2-30 Nov ’17
jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:59:54 PM

History is full of wars, of people fighting against one another for all kinds of reasons. Why do people go to war ?We can narrow it down to two reasons:

to better their way of life
to protect their way of life
tokensforfreedom

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:27:08 PM

The war machine is the policeman for the central bankers to keep enforcing the monopoly of FIAT money.

Energy is second to the maintenance of the fiat system.

This version of IKEs speech, like nearly all, doesn't touch on the untouchable central bankers choke hold of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg-jvHynP9Y
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:30:46 PM

War allows us to keep our armies strong. You see, we don't know what's out there. Maybe aliens are coming for us right now... We have to prepare for them and thus, I believe that we should have our weapons ready for when they arrive.

I mean... We don't want to be the indians when columbus arrives. We want to be the poison that kills you when you touch it.

Regards,
Trump

September11

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:41:18 PM

I don't like war and I would not support it, but if I had to support war with some argument I would say that the only reason we don't like war is because of the tabu of death. But war is just one of the many possible causes of death, cars kill probably more people worldwide, ance cigarettes and alcohol even more. So no rational reason to say war is a worse way to die for someone.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:00:38 AM

Its right mate. Money is first reason why war is happening. War can inflict life victim, i dont see any right reason why we support war.
September11

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:51:47 AM

Its right mate. Money is first reason why war is happening. War can inflict life victim, i dont see any right reason why we support war.

At this high levels money is just a detail, since they can create it at will (remember FIAT money anyone?) what matters is power. And geopolitics.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:11:51 AM

depending on what triggered the war. The core of the struggle is to defend what we have, of course we have something of value. it means a lot to us, and we will always keep it from anyone. for that we must join the war without hatred, but to defend what is our right

Aming amirudin

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:08:48 AM

there is no reason to support the war .... if war is made the way to achieve the ambition of controlling the energy resources in the country
Seyman2017

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:47:27 AM

Every war has severe consequences Now or later.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:52:44 AM

Wars happen due to man’s greedy, they always want more, more food, more lands, more resources, they want it all.

Rohitha

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:26:35 AM

There is never a justifiable reason for war. There is no victory or solutions through war - only a temporary delusion of peace.

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind" - Mahatma Gandhi

"Hatred is never appeased by hatred. By love alone is hatred appeased. This is a law eternal"  - The Buddha

War is always instigated by the rich and powerful to meet their own ends (i.e. to increase their wealth and power) and never to benefit the common people.
Of course in order to get their support, the governments will fabricate situations to corner people into a sense of fear.

If only the world leaders would devote one hundredth of their energy to solve problems with love and compassion, the world will be a much better place.
keiser9000

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:32:09 AM

in 19th or 20th century they fought for land  -as territories.
Who would fight for land today?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: