Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the reasons to support war?  (Read 1655 times)
Spifo

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:51:06 PM

Reduce the population of the planet, and enjoy the energy of grief, fear, anger. Who needs this? I do not know...
Aristus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:20:39 AM

Can you explain what's the reason? You can say positive as well as negative reasons.
I think the most common reason for war is the urge to capture resources owned by another jurisdiction. For example, the USA frequently goes to war to secure access to energy resources.
Reason? I don't think there is enough reason to support war! The truth is the only ground why nation wants to fight the other one is because of greediness manner for no good government would love to kill the people in other nation just to conquer that place for personal gain. The good country would love peace talk rather than using harmful thing to get what they wants.
Croco1234

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

The main reason to support war was to defend our place or country from the invaders or people want to destroy us. Each govern can require people whom they ruled to obliged eadh and everyone to support war by means of materials or even human support such as being soldier. Thus, in the end, many people will benefit from it.
g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:18:13 PM

The main reasons for goverments to support war is financial and territorial resources. These resources are needed for power and domination over other countries. There's no some higher purpose to start war. Only human vices motivate people to initiate such act of violence. Unfortunately it's sad truth about human nature.
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:39:28 PM

Lets go to history. Think about the time when Rome (Italia) used to rule the entire world. Can you recall any king or leader from that time from a different corner of the world? No, you don't. When British used to rule the world (not so long ago) they had every little thing one can ask for. There's a power in land even if doesn't speak fight or fire. And now the wars are for markets and resources. If you win the market, you win the world. And to win the market you need to have strong resources.
Jikalau

Activity: 241

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:40:52 PM

I think the main reason for supporting the war is the power to seize and defend a territory. other than that by waging people can mendalatkan resources and profits for the winning.
orangeibmportD

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:35:57 PM

No specific reason, I just want this world to come to an end.
Kimbohh

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

There are some high ranked people support war it is because they want to own something that they want to get.
brushingbanner

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:30:46 PM

To support war is to get power. I am power hungry and I support war.
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:47:50 PM

Well first of all you have to understand there are truly evil people in this world. It is true that war happens for a complexity of reasons including money, but never forget that leaders who are truly evil will not stop on their own so in order to protect those who are innocent victims war may be necessary. If you think this can be a totally utopian world you are kidding yourself. Evil exist.   
Godgreat95

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:24:19 PM

War is also means of intergroup relations among nations of all world. War serve as possible means when all mediation is of know use.....however the outcome of the benefited one party than the other because it might led to overruled on the losers of the war
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:22:18 AM

I really do not like the war because my country has been through a lot of wars and that has made my country is growing very slowly in all aspects but fortunately i  am still living on my country without having to live in another country, we have protected it with our blood and flesh.
I am very sorry for the countries that are suffering war at this time and especially the soldiers who are fighting on the battlefield of the fatherland.
SirArthur

Activity: 183
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:54:41 PM

At wars I found strange to see so many geography-ignorant people talking so high on how they "own some land", despite never even being there or even able to point it in a map...
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:26:40 PM

If one of the side is an evil force. It's the biggest reason to support not just the war but the supporting the side that are fighting for what's right and defending the innocent ones.
SirArthur

Activity: 183
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:43:56 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 01:56:01 PM by SirArthur

If one of the side is an evil force. It's the biggest reason to support not just the war but the supporting the side that are fighting for what's right and defending the innocent ones.

What is an "evil force"? I doubt the "evil force" sees itself that way, usually your side is the "evil force" to them...

I recall an old cartoon where a soldier was asking a general why they were fighting the enemy, so the dialog went like this:

Soldier: - Why are we fighting them?
General: - Because we're right and they are wrong!
S: - Then why are they fighting us?
G: - Because they think they're right and we're wrong!
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

Can you explain what's the reason? You can say positive as well as negative reasons.
I think the most common reason for war is the urge to capture resources owned by another jurisdiction. For example, the USA frequently goes to war to secure access to energy resources.

War will never end as long as the leader's imparted ideology to his followers continues to live.

War kills people and destroy lives. War will never be justifiable when someone has to suffer, specially the innocent ones. Supporting war is like aiding a genocide.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:24:34 AM

That's quite strong allegations about the USA, yeah trump is a pain in the a**, but I don't think America goes to war for resources acquisition. There's world market to properly acquire resources you need for your country, and America participates well in that economy.

We're in the new era now, no such reason to support war specially if lives are at stake.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:00:02 AM

Thats true, why some countries join war or support war because they have some vested interests like selling their warships and weapons. Also conquering the resources of the other countries like petroleum products, golds etc.

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:54:50 AM

For me, there is no reason for me to support war. If I have a way to stop it, I'll do it. At the end of the day, no one wins if we go on war. It will only bring sadness to anyone who has been affected. It can destroy a person's life and it will just continue no matter how bad we want to stop it. Greedy people wants war because they benefit from it. They are the one who should be fighting on the battlefield so they know what they just started.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Divine.bc

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

I think the justifiable reasons for war are to protect yourself from an aggressor or to protect others from an unjustifiable overwhelming force. At this stage in human development i see no other justifiably reason for war. If you think I am wrong I’m more than happy to hear other points of view.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: