Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:20:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Muslims are terrorist?  (Read 807 times)
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:26:47 PM

Of course not. I am Muslim and I hate terrorists, I have many friends and they all hate terrorists, we all hate terrorists. I'm also tired of terrorists, because terrorists, the name of Islam is so bad, so many people who hate Islam because of the terrorists. Because they always call on Islam.
jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:41:02 AM

I never think all muslisms are terrorists, there are good people among them, they want  to live in peace just like us

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:10:28 AM

This question is perfect for who is not Muslim.
If yes and explain why?
As a Muslim, I am tired of condemning terrorist attacks being carried out by inherently violent people who hijack my religion. I am tired of condemning these attacks to people who are calm and apathetic when Muslims are killed by these same radicalized terrorists.

Absolutely not , all muslims are terrorists but Most of them are supporting violance on earth and They think Killing non- muslim one is part of their idea of jihad. Consequently, Muslims are seemed horrible murderers by rest of the world and rest of the world are right about it. Muslim people must change their thoughts about violence immediately.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
pieliedie87

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:23:40 AM

No , you're wrong man, there are 2 kinds of muslims : "It's peaceful muslims and negatuve muslims".
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:24:46 AM

Of course not! I'm not a Muslim, but sometimes I collaborated with them, and I see they are very peaceful people.
Stop prejudices!

Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:37:59 AM

Of course not.
Terrorists were created from the need of rebellion. It's definitely not in human interest to go blow up himself, but for them, sometimes it's the only way to rebel, to fight back the occupation basically.
Why did US need to go "spread democracy" in Iraq? And throw down Sadam Husein, Gadafi etc. It's none of your business and nobody assigned you to be the world police. I didn't. I won't even start with Israel. Of course they are blowing up themselves and being "terrorists"...

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:16:14 AM

No not all Muslims are terrorist there are also people of different countries who are recruited to become terrorist because leaders offers money to the people who wants to join their group
BitJunkie556

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:24:47 AM

No, I don't believe that. And even the worst stats on Muslims around the world don't really support that stereotype either. I'm a libertarian. Live and let live. Don't tread on me, and I won't tread on you.

On the other hand, I'm not a fan of Islam in and of itself. As a logical and scholarly guy who has gotten through the Quran several times, as well as Hadith, I don't like what I see. You'll have trouble convincing me that your prophet was anything more than a warlord.

Problem is, just for saying that, you can be thrown in jail or hell, even killed in some parts of the world. But that is what the Quran fundamentally commands. I would go so far as to argue that if you don't hate gays, or that people should not be punished in some way for apostasy, you should leave Islam because you are not truly a Muslim. Same goes for Christians as well.

My point? I don't think most Muslims are bad, and I can't fault someone for being born into a particular ideology. But on that same note, I would argue that most people claiming to be Muslim, would not actually be Muslim according to the strictest (and only true) interpretation of the Quran. Remember, Quran is the word of God as delivered by the angel Gabriel to Mohammed. The Christian Bible is merely the accounts of a number of earthly men. There's a big difference, and I think that's where a lot of the fanaticism does come from.

spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:00:07 AM

If yes and explain why?
As a Muslim, I am tired of condemning terrorist attacks being carried out by inherently violent people who hijack my religion. I am tired of condemning these attacks to people who are calm and apathetic when Muslims are killed by these same radicalized terrorists.

Number 1, no not all terrorists are Muslims. Number 2 if you're Muslim it doesn't mean that you are a terrorist and number 3 and most importantly, generalizing a religion is stupid. We don't give prejudice to the whole religion i mean we are already in the 21st century. We don't also blame Islam, Islam is a peaceful religion. We don't also blame the Quaran, it is one of the most enlightening books ever published. What we blame are the terrorists themselves for warping a peaceful religion to hurt others

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
BitJunkie556

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:57:44 AM

If yes and explain why?

Number 1, no not all terrorists are Muslims. Number 2 if you're Muslim it doesn't mean that you are a terrorist and number 3 and most importantly, generalizing a religion is stupid. We don't give prejudice to the whole religion i mean we are already in the 21st century. We don't also blame Islam, Islam is a peaceful religion. We don't also blame the Quaran, it is one of the most enlightening books ever published. What we blame are the terrorists themselves for warping a peaceful religion to hurt others

That's... All true, except for you saying that Islam is a peaceful religion. It isn't, like at all. What feels like a few pages into the Quran, you'd already be asked to kill non-believers. And remember, the Quran was apparently given to Mohammed by the angel Gabriel, so this means that the Quran is literally the word of God, whereas the bible for example, is not. When it comes to fanaticism, there is a difference.

Also, Islam is disproportionately responsible for terrorism. No, not all terrorists are Muslim, but in America for example, proportionate to population compared to other religious groups, Muslims are responsible for a significantly higher amount of attacks than non-muslims...

youarehere

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:16:42 AM

of course not, not all muslim are terrorist dont be judge mental because muslim terrorist immediately
levancov

Activity: 124
Merit: 26

Money will be useful if you know where to put it

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:08:12 AM

of course not, not all muslim are terrorist dont be judge mental because muslim terrorist immediately
in the world of 2 billion Muslims - the topic of terrorism can be closed
topse

Activity: 208

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:25:51 AM

not all muslim.
here we live around the muslim but no attack at all.
it just happen in the county that having big effect in this world.
usually some of organization bring muslim name to make the problem.
news is taking big part of that bad issue.

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:42:31 AM

Hi friends, the terrorists are not Muslims, not Islamic terrorists.

Islam does not teach killings, like the terrorists who claim Islam so Muslims are guilty.

Mr.flores

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:10:39 AM

If yes and explain why?
I think you are wrong in the word"inherently violent people who hijack my religion"Mostly,terrorist are group of muslim people who does't know what does love means.
BitcoinIsTheAnswer

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:11:40 AM

If yes and explain why?

Nah, cmon what's wrong with you ? Real terrorist are the ones who brainwash people or soldiers.
Probably govs are against all terrorism around the world.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:13:36 AM

No not all of them. There are Two kinds of muslims  anyway.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
d3vnull

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:20:29 AM

What a question...

Muslim population is around 1.8 billions

If there is 10 millions of them who are terrorist, which is a exaggerate number, how many % of the Muslim population are terrorist ?

less than 0.0x ...

Don't read the news, they are for 99 % of them full of junk.
Gtwidris

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:25:15 AM

If yes and explain why?
Not all Muslims are terrorists, though I think there's something about the Koran that radicslizes many Muslims and make them violent, having no regard for human life.
There is no such thing in the Quran, it just teach a person how to. Live in peace and also you will find history of past Prophets and their people. The Quran have entertaining stories in it.
tuvic

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:48:54 AM

Not all Muslims are terrorist I can even say those that terrorist among the Muslim are those that don't know what the Holy Quran says
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: