Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:11:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY TALK  (Read 2305 times)
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:23:45 AM

I'm also new in bounty and am doing a few of them now. But maybe youcan give an advice, how to choose, you know, the right one?) cause there are really tons...what should one pay attention to when deciding to take part in a bounty program? Thank you in advance)
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:10:03 AM

This is only just my second time in joining signature campaigns (first being electroneum) but I'm pretty sure INS ecosystem--managed by deadley--will be a success. I have read the whitepaper and the project has many support from the community.
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:12:39 AM

CENTRA for me,i got 10k usd worth of tokens got signature from them.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:15:50 AM

If you calculate the amount of USD earned for now then the bounty that gives the biggest prize is minexcoin, if you follow all the existing campaign then most likely you will get tens of thousands of dollars

andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:23:50 AM

maybe my experience is not counting on you, i'm about 1 month to be bounty army  Grin
my biggest payment so far is from swapity, i've got 0.05eth / week
torukmakto

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:25:59 AM

I dont believe anymore any ICO except some of them. example credits is real ICO and their team work really hard. when ICO is done they going to grow fast. I hope they can made it easily. good luck for your bounties Cheesy.
paloloy

Activity: 238

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:29:36 AM

but in my opinion for the 15,000 peculium tokens it is very little because I myself get 75000 peculium tokens and the price even though sold as a whole it does not reach 0.01 eth.

Doesn't mean the more token you got the value you have. Their token is undervalued and it's normal because the initial season of an ICO is starting on the ground and after time it will grow and increase their value as top Altcoins does.

paloloy

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:32:34 AM

Popular ICO have lots of participants and thus reward is relatively low per stake. I most profitable bounty I have so far is AdEx, like $1000 for wearing their signature for a few days. It's pure luck.

Wow! You're so lucky then. Yes! Indeed, the more participants of a bounty campaign the lower of stakes to receive because the budget was set before an ICO started. Having $1k in a single bounty campaign really a good good luck and I wish someday I'll that amount too.

paloloy

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:35:50 AM

I dont believe anymore any ICO except some of them. example credits is real ICO and their team work really hard. when ICO is done they going to grow fast. I hope they can made it easily. good luck for your bounties Cheesy.

Are you sure Credits ICO is the only ICO that will grow fast after their bounty is distributed? That's insane, every ICO has advantages and I don't think your ICO is the only good ICO that is active this month.

paloloy

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:38:20 AM

I heard about Centra two months ago and unfortunately I didn't participated their ICO because their bounty campaign was about to end. It's there any ICO today that some kind as better as Centra?

rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:49:20 AM

until now i have nothing experience to work in bounty but based on my research and thread discussion here in forum working in bounty are one of the most profitable campaign, but today i will work at GRAFT signature campaign which is paying bitcoin and token wishing for the success of this project become the gft token have good price value in the marketcap, i have small amount of token i hodl waiting to become valuable.

Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:01:44 PM

The best bounty I received was power ledger by only participating Facebook campaign now its worth more than one ether it was the best campaign I ever participated . Now spectre.ai is another campaign o seen which is having high payment.
I also did power ledger bounty only liked and their fb posts and was given 361 tokens. So happy i participated in the bounty.
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:34:10 PM

It is interesting to listen! I'm just starting to participate in the bounty, I also try to participate in airdrops. I have not received any awards yet, but I hope that the reward will not upset me!

ujang1

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:09:38 PM

I have participated in many bounties and continue to do so. But among all the campaigns I can single out one Edgeless, I think many remember the generosity of developers.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
ParkApp

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:24:22 PM

why do lawyers not recommend to do bounty at all ?

https://parkapp.io
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:44:55 PM

I have participated in many bounties and continue to do so. But among all the campaigns I can single out one Edgeless, I think many remember the generosity of developers.

That is true, some people collected close to 25000 edgeless tokens, which is like 2.4BTC at todays price, that is huge $20k from a camapaign, there are other projects like Matchpool that rewarded bounty participant very well also.
vadimkavp

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:48:21 PM

Remind me please that it was for bounty. What it was necessary to do and how much it was possible to earn? I think this for many will be an inspiration in the way of earnings.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:20:30 PM

omg! u are one lucky man)) i am in bounties not for so long, only about six months, i haven't heard about such earnings in current crypto situation.. it sounds unbelievable..how many posts did u write per week?

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:54:22 PM

omg! u are one lucky man)) i am in bounties not for so long, only about six months, i haven't heard about such earnings in current crypto situation.. it sounds unbelievable..how many posts did u write per week?

Read a recent post on altcoindiscussion, someone that hodled his bounty rewards for like 2 years and became a millionaire on that. How lucky can you be? Becoming a millionaire on  these jobs is even better than buying BTC back in 2010 hahaha

Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:02:06 PM

I started working for bounty campaignes 3 months ago, and the most successful was Revain twitter bounty. They promissed 5 million of dollars for the whole bounty pool, but reduced the final payment to 1 million. Despite of it I got token equal to 256$ just for one week - 7 retweets. Another good bounty was KickICO and HeroCoin. But I still holding them, because the project are quite promissing and the price is now very low.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: