Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:46:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY TALK  (Read 2308 times)
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:01:53 PM

I'm still new in bounty and just doing a few of them now, until now I'm still have not received any awards yet.
just hope the reward will not make me upset Smiley

i can recommend you to participate in the United traders bounty. starting from member rank you can participate in their signature bounty, you are a member, so you can earn some money. i have done around 10 bounties during in 6 months, but this one sounds the most reliable. well, this one and Comsa, but comsa finished at the beginning of November. The United Traders pay every week (bitcoins) and after the ico, they are going to distribute their tokens to the bounty participants. no social media bounty though and you need to write at least 20 posts every week, but at least you are really getting your money. just wanted to give a piece of advice, cause i know how it's difficult to find something worthy nowadays.

on Saturday i got my first UT reward in btc, so now i can totally assure you, that they really do pay, even before the end of ico. the only thing i am worrying about is that the fact that they can end ico sooner, cause they don't have many tokens left. so if you are still thinking, hurry up. it's a nice opportunity.

turneps

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:21:11 PM

i can recommend you the United traders ico and bounty campaign. it seems very fair and transparent. you are getting paid every week in bitcoins, and after the token sale ends you get the tokens as well. but there's no social bounty, only signature. and it's worth mentioning that, if your bitcointalk rank changes, they update your information, which i think is very fair. just google it and you'll see it by yourselves.
Yes, I heard about this project. I'm sure United traders will be successful, because they already have a finished product. They do ICO for the development of their platform. But the working conditions for members of the signature company are very complicated for me

sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:49:55 AM

suggest me some bounties also... i also want to do.
i suggestion to you join in many bounties,
1. INS ecosystem
2. Credits
3. Aidcoin
4. Trade.io
5. Tokenpay

This is a list of ICO are promising,and now bounty campaign still ongoing.

yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:00:12 AM

for now, bounty results are not like one year before. new token value when getting from bounty and will be sold. Its value is sometimes very cheap. different from the previous situation
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:29:57 AM

I have not been following ICO bounty before so I have not got so many stories here but I have participated in bitcoin signature campaign (betcoin.ag). joining the signature campaign bantex is the first time I follow bounty altcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:47:10 AM

I just missed to join the PCL bounty but at least, i haven't missed their airdrop. I received 5,000 tokens from them and im so thankful about that. With my 5,000 PCL and very cheap price, i have made a decision to just hodl it until the right time comes.

blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:47:35 AM

but in my opinion for the 15,000 peculium tokens it is very little because I myself get 75000 peculium tokens and the price even though sold as a whole it does not reach 0.01 eth.
Bounty rewards? uh, I can't imagine if I earn more than 3 BTC. That;s a big money, now I enjoy income from trading from daily needs. I am a full time traders now. I don't have any job, I am only a crypto traders. Bounty reward is amazing. It is a start for me to be a trader.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:12:59 AM

Tokenmarket is a good manager) I'm participating now in three bounty companies of this manager. I hope for a good payment for the work! I also liked working with Sergey Gerasimenko.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:28:56 AM

I have bounty managers I respect most; Irfan_Pak10 and ColorlessK. I made much money from Minexcoin bounty.

HOMT