Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:47:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex verification issues  (Read 2455 times)
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:02:23 AM

Hello there, everybody.

I'm sorry in advance if i've chosen the wrong thread to post my topic.
I recently got into trading and i've been told to start with a bittrex.com as my first trading website. Thing is, as soon as i decided to register i wanted to get fully verified so i won't face any further issues so i uploaded my IDs.
But apparently, automatic verification couldn't do its job so for my verification it now needed for someone to manually review my IDs and, as it said, usually takes around 7 days.

It's been 3 and a half weeks already, i havent heard a thing from support team, they ignore all my emails and i simply can't start trading.
I really hope you guys can help me sort things out, any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Is your account verified now or there is no news yet? There are so many accounts that are blocked recently that's why it is taking them long to verify. You can just e-mail them and follow-up. You can also send a message to their social media accounts like in twitter or in their slack. Some of those unverified accounts before are already verified but some take months and because of the influx of users, there is a lot of work may be for them to verify. Your choice is just to wait until they verify.

Im not depositing any funds now to Bittrex since I see lots of complaints about verified accounts that needs to resubmit ther ID's. Plus Basic Verification now needs to submit ID's to in able to make withdrawals unlike before that the only thing need is Mobile Number. Really sucks.

I like Bittrex before but because of this problem, I am considering transferring to another exchange that has good support. I saw some people who have enhanced account already but still their account were disabled and they are required again to submit documents.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
hummernuts (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:16:15 AM

Hello there, everybody.

I recently got into trading and i've been told to start with a bittrex.com as my first trading website. Thing is, as soon as i decided to register i wanted to get fully verified so i won't face any further issues so i uploaded my IDs.
But apparently, automatic verification couldn't do its job so for my verification it now needed for someone to manually review my IDs and, as it said, usually takes around 7 days.

It's been 3 and a half weeks already, i havent heard a thing from support team, they ignore all my emails and i simply can't start trading.

Thanks in advance.

Try getting on their slack channel, i remember that someone on this forum got their problem resolved when he complained about it on the slack channel even they were ignoring him on the actual support tickets.

The basic verification definitely does not work. I entered al my personal info and it said it doesn't match public records.

At least you don't have any funds on there, if you don't get verified then just use another exchange. Bittrex isn't the only exchange that lists coins.

Funny thing is, only enhanced verified accounts can join their slack channel and, ironically, that's the main problem.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:43:43 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 10:32:32 PM by toknormal

Capturing facial photographs, passports and detailed address information just for trading crypto-to-crypto is beyond the pale IMO. You even need to do it now just to withdraw the slightest holding of sh*tcoin. The other thing I think is disingenuous if not outright deceitful is capturing thousands of people's passport details in the name of "protecting their identity".

There's no greater way to compromise your identity than uploading it to some website where you've got no clue whatsoever of what staff members are handling it or even what they're doing with it. Then the company gets sold because it has a nice, fat demographic database with mappings from individuals into blockchain addresses, the founders exit and before you know it your personal information is a capital asset on the open market with everyone lining their pockets from it except you.

I've often verified fully for banking services such as debit cards etc, but that's no different from what you'd have to do for a regular bank and is has always been highly regulated anyway. I don't believe that brokering blockchain to blockchain transfers warrant some random 3rd party turning themselves into a worldwide financial stazi.

It's a mass, coercive data capture exercise disguised as "protecting our customers" IMHO.
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:20:30 PM

I hate Bittrex for doing this. I'll be closing my account and never trading with them again once I complete withdrawals.

Capturing facial photographs, passports and detailed address information just for trading crypto-to-crypto is beyond the pale IMO. You even need to do it now just to withdraw the slightest holding of sh*tcoin. The other thing I think is disingenuous if not outright deceitful is capturing thousands of people's passport details in the name of "protecting their identity".

There's no greater way to compromise your identity than uploading it to some website where you've got no clue whatsoever of what staff members are handling it or even what they're doing with it. Then the company gets sold because it has a nice, fat demographic database with mappings from individuals into blockchain addresses, the founders exit and before you know it your personal information is a capital asset on the open market with everyone lining their pockets from it except you.

I've often verified fully for banking services such as debit cards etc, but that's no different from what you'd have to do for a regular bank and is has always been highly regulated anyway. I don't believe that brokering blockchain to blockchain transfers warrant some random 3rd party turning themselves into a worldwide financial stazi.

It's a mass, coercive data capture exercise disguised as "protecting our customers".

Interesting theory.
Am of the camp they are going to exit scam or just steal your coins.
Many reports of account holders sending in required info, and nothing changes.

Luckily, only a small amount of my coins are left  - should have removed all (bit by bit) when they imposed the .025 limit, but too late now.
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:58:44 PM

Well my account on there is years old, yet it's labelled as "new" and therefore requiring verification.
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:25:08 PM

Well my account on there is years old, yet it's labelled as "new" and therefore requiring verification.

Did you successfully verify?
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:26:29 PM

Yeah, I got verified. Can withdraw.

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:27:36 PM

Yeah, I got verified. Can withdraw.

How long did it take ? I also had a account there for many years allready they just Locked it up with funds inside , demanding i upload all documents to get my money out .. Criminal offcourse their "automatic" process failed and now i the only responce i got is that they saw i opend another ticket .. in the time they took to read that one they could have fucking fixed my problem .. its outragious Poloniex is also a cluster fuck the last 2 old school multi alt exchanges are hard to trust.
Crypty's Mintpall Cryptorush They stole a lot of our money but at least they kept Poloniex and Bittrex working to keep their customers instead of having 1 month plus ticket times for a company thats holding xxK of my money thats Crazy.

MY advice to anyone that doesnt REALLY NEED To trade on Poloniex or Bittrex is DONT DO IT.  (yobit and c-cex also suck but those are small fries.)

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
coininvestor

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:14:48 PM

Bittrex has $8k worth of mine held hostage.  I personally don't think there is anyone there.  The whole site seems to be on automatic.   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry  Sent passport and selfie.  No verification. 
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:15:30 PM

Hello there, everybody.

Thanks in advance.
Please be aware of the fact that bittrex users have been facing a lot of issue in terms of withdrawal or account being disabled and the like. If you're willing to start trading, try to act a bit dynamic and use various exchanges for trading. Note that different exchanges have different policies and KYC registration is a must for some exchanges and for some exchanges only normal sign up is required.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:55:13 PM

It's funny how when I got basic verified at Bittrex my daily withdrawal limit was 3BTC, but without any notification it is dropped to 0.3BTC per day. In order to properly trade and withdraw there, I have to submit ID and a selfie.

I am not going to do this because what is being allowed with your account level today, might change the next day, and that's definitely not in your advantage, which is a joke. Glad I didn't deposit any larger amounts.

They basically degraded my initial verification where I gave them my name, address and number. People first were massively complaining about Poloniex, but it seems that Bittrex is operating in a similar way now. Not good.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
coininvestor

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:25:15 AM

Bittrex is obviously a ponzi scheme.  They let you withdraw while they earn your trust, then the price of Bitcoin goes to $11,000 and they can't or won't continue to pay out.  The Ponzi runs it's course and the end users pay the price while the house gets disgustingly rich.  The ones who built Bittrex worked for Microsoft.  That should tell you something.  They are the enemy of Cryptocurrencies.  Beware!!!  The model is set.  These exchanges going under is no accident.  They are planned implosions. There is no reason why any other exchange would be any different.  It's very clear.   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
bittrextrouble

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:08:19 AM

My Bittrex account withdrawal has been disabled!

I have submitted ticket to support but with no reply!

Bittrex Request Ticket: #548004

Please help!  #bittrex #bittrextrouble #bittrexexchange

Has anyone spoken to a lawyer or something?

Does anyone know where we can complain Bittrex LLC?

Anyone has contact for Bill Shihara, Richie Lai, Rami Kawach, and Ryan Hentz?
Llevellyn

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:17:18 AM

Bittrex has $8k worth of mine held hostage.  I personally don't think there is anyone there.  The whole site seems to be on automatic.   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry  Sent passport and selfie.  No verification. 
I have the same problem, has $1200 (and rising) stuck on it Cry
akulikovskiy

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:36:15 PM

Did someone have successful cases with validation process? I submit a ticket after automatic verification was failed. I'm waiting and angry.
johncena

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:31:17 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 04:52:10 AM by johncena

Hi guys !
Yes, bittrex exchange has a lot of verification issues. But you don't have to wait for support for months, you can easily buy a full enhanced account, ready for trading and withdrawing. What's in complect: fresh bittrex account, registration info, registration email and mini-guide for advanced security included. Now you can easily trade any volumes safely and stay anonymous.
Price: 0.15 eth per account.
For quarantee purpose I will give one testing logon.
In order to buy account - send me message in telegram: @EnhancedVerification

"What if a person will reach out to bittrex and say that it's their account and it was hacked ?"

First of all there is no chance that a person would reach out to support because they don't even know there is an account registered to their name.
Secondly, solely passport ID information isn't enough to recover an account, and there is no way that support can truly verify the identity of a user but to believe that they are the account holder as long as they provide proper information and act like it. For that reason, support may request such information like last IP-adresses used for logon, last opened/closed trading deals. Only buyer has all that info, so he will be presumed to be the legal owner of the account. This is why you can be assured that you will be able to keep the account to yourself only.
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:22:28 AM

Verification worked very fast for me. It took lesss than two hours for getting verified. Funny is, that my friend has an unverified account with a limit of 1337 BTC withdrawls per day. How could this happen? Is it because he owns so much assets?!?
Those unlimited accounts have changed their status to NEW and you can't withdrawal.

There doesn't seem to be any way to fix mistakes in Basic Verification eg. get the details to correctly match your public record, the only option seems to be to get Enhanced Verification which I don't want or need.

Can someone tell me if they have manged to get Basic Verification fixed after having it fail on the first attempt?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: