Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:45:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this for real ? another fork of bitcoin ? BITCOIN DIAMOND  (Read 16094 times)
EasyGoing

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:38:55 AM

For sure, I got jus a little information about this forking. They came like a ghost. Anyway, what does this coin try to accomplish?
Joohansson

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:53:07 AM

Yes, it is for real. They look they even started mining.

The weird thing there's already another altcoin called Bitcoin Diamond: http://bitcoin-diamond.org/
There's even an investment company with the same name: https://bitcoindiamond.org/

They are not very good at spelling: "paasword recovery" but the other site has a very cool background =)
https://bitcoin-diamond.org/

This is the main site though, don't know about the other two. Its now forked and launched:
http://www.btcd.io/index.html
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:10:58 AM

For sure, I got jus a little information about this forking. They came like a ghost. Anyway, what does this coin try to accomplish?
This little thing is trying to add some privacy features to the original Bitcoin by forking it. I don't know if it works or not but the fork is about to happen today within few hours.
Binance is providing Bitcoin diamond at 1:10 ratio so if anybody wants some free money then get into Binance.

Blah blah
Joohansson

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:21:23 AM

This little thing is trying to add some privacy features to the original Bitcoin by forking it. I don't know if it works or not but the fork is about to happen today within few hours.
Binance is providing Bitcoin diamond at 1:10 ratio so if anybody wants some free money then get into Binance.

It has forked
Brothersav

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:50:20 AM

Don't buy into the sh*t btc forks. No point unless you want to have a punt at a pump and dump.  Huh

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:59:00 AM

Just another shitty friendly fork which will end up being just a scammy dump and pump coin. They are just using bitcoins name to bring them ahead of the market, but that is likely to be happening. There are tons of such shit coins and you can ignore them without any issue. Or just dump them when you claim yours.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:04:14 AM

so i get this email from qoinpro support, i want to ask, this is real ?
whats te point though, meh im confused maybe the real bitcoin only have 21million suply but with all this fork coming, i dunno man
Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) fork coming in ~7 days - around November 25, 2017
What is Bitcoin Diamond?
Bitcoin Diamond is a friendly dividend hard-fork of Bitcoin that is scheduled to happen at block #495,866 (around November 25, 2017). QoinPro will support this new asset under the symbol BCD.

The focus of the coin is on privacy, fast transaction time and cheaper transaction costs. More information can be found on their website at: http://www.btcd.io/​

Other Asset Names
Other wallets / exchanges might refer to this fork/asset as BTCD, however this is a coin called BitcoinDark already using this symbol. We will use BCD for Bitcoin Diamond.

When should I deposit the Bitcoin?
As soon as possible, and no later than bock #495,866 (November 25, 2017). BCD claims are all handled at the same time on November 25, 2017.

There is no minimum and there is no maximum. However, if you are going to deposit more than 10 BTC, please let us know in advance.

How much does Bitcoin Diamond cost?
Obtaining Bitcoin Diamond through a Bitcoin based claim is free-of-charge, simply deposit your Bitcoin. For example if you have 2.7 Bitcoin before the fork, you will have 2.7 Bitcoin and 2.7 Bitcoin Diamond after the fork.

When are claims processed?
November 25, 2017, within 24 hours after the fork.

How can I claim my Bitcoin Diamond
When the fork happens, simply make sure you have the BTC in your QoinPro Bitcoin wallet before block #495,866 (November 25). You don't have to do anything else, we will automatically credit your BCD wallet after the fork, on November 25.

If you have 2.7 Bitcoin before the fork, you will have 2.7 Bitcoin and 2.7 Bitcoin Diamond after the fork.

When can I withdraw my BTC and BCD?
Withdrawing Bitcoin will be possible from 1 day after the fork (~November 26, 2017), Bitcoin Diamond can be withdrawn as soon as the BCD team has released a wallet with replay protection.

What is the minimum or maximum I can deposit/claim?
There is no minimum or maximum amount you can deposit. However if you deposit more than 10 BTC equivalent, please let us know in advance.

Any questions?
If you have any questions, please contact us at support@qoinpro.com.
another shitcoin is coming hope crypto is aware now after lots of shit from bitcoin has being release.we must learn our lesson not to trust that easy because lots of coins from shit to scam are in the market now.if you dont want to be a victim so make a deeper research
danmoris

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:07:15 AM

Best bet will be to ignore it, most will support Bitcoin anyway and rest will turn towards Altcoins.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:28:24 AM

another sh*tcoin will appear in this month. Don't buy that diamond scam coin, Just ignore it. Is bitcoin fork became popular now? or bitcoin fork will happen every month in 2018 LOL.
Stop it,please.  Undecided
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:03:24 PM

Fuck this BTCD. Bitcoin is a legend and always will be. And we'll support the all hail BITCOIN  no matter how many times it's forked or whatever the name of those shitty forked coins..
Remember those are having the different opinion of you about the bitcoin diamond will try to consider it as the source to get another free money. But this is my first time hear about the bitcoin diamond itself. The fact that a lot of people never know about the developer of bitcoin diamond.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Maian

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:15:42 PM

so i get this email from qoinpro support, i want to ask, this is real ?
whats te point though, meh im confused maybe the real bitcoin only have 21million suply but with all this fork coming, i dunno man
Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) fork coming in ~7 days - around November 25, 2017
What is Bitcoin Diamond?
Bitcoin Diamond is a friendly dividend hard-fork of Bitcoin that is scheduled to happen at block #495,866 (around November 25, 2017). QoinPro will support this new asset under the symbol BCD.

The focus of the coin is on privacy, fast transaction time and cheaper transaction costs. More information can be found on their website at: http://www.btcd.io/​

Other Asset Names
Other wallets / exchanges might refer to this fork/asset as BTCD, however this is a coin called BitcoinDark already using this symbol. We will use BCD for Bitcoin Diamond.

When should I deposit the Bitcoin?
As soon as possible, and no later than bock #495,866 (November 25, 2017). BCD claims are all handled at the same time on November 25, 2017.

There is no minimum and there is no maximum. However, if you are going to deposit more than 10 BTC, please let us know in advance.

How much does Bitcoin Diamond cost?
Obtaining Bitcoin Diamond through a Bitcoin based claim is free-of-charge, simply deposit your Bitcoin. For example if you have 2.7 Bitcoin before the fork, you will have 2.7 Bitcoin and 2.7 Bitcoin Diamond after the fork.

When are claims processed?
November 25, 2017, within 24 hours after the fork.

How can I claim my Bitcoin Diamond
When the fork happens, simply make sure you have the BTC in your QoinPro Bitcoin wallet before block #495,866 (November 25). You don't have to do anything else, we will automatically credit your BCD wallet after the fork, on November 25.

If you have 2.7 Bitcoin before the fork, you will have 2.7 Bitcoin and 2.7 Bitcoin Diamond after the fork.

When can I withdraw my BTC and BCD?
Withdrawing Bitcoin will be possible from 1 day after the fork (~November 26, 2017), Bitcoin Diamond can be withdrawn as soon as the BCD team has released a wallet with replay protection.

What is the minimum or maximum I can deposit/claim?
There is no minimum or maximum amount you can deposit. However if you deposit more than 10 BTC equivalent, please let us know in advance.

Any questions?
If you have any questions, please contact us at support@qoinpro.com.
Base on my research bitcoin diamond is new, we dont know if this is good or but the best approach for new user is to wait for official wallets to integrate an asset, instead of risking exposure of the private keys and seeds.
Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:18:24 PM

This is getting tiresome. Can we as a community stop enabling these groups of people who are just looking to make a quick buck without adding anything to the cryptocurrency market? They just twitch a few things in the code, label it something cool and call it a hard fork...

NghiaSE

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:02:57 PM

Too bad, they keep coming more & more.

Super Bitcoin: Make Bitcoin Great Again
http://supersmartbitcoin.com/

I am wondering if 2018 is the year of hard forks?
paloloy

Activity: 238

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:07:30 PM

Hard forking Bitcoin isn't hard enough and it's unlimited and everyone can do it since there's no limitations in developing Blockchain system. Some developers are choosing to fork Bitcoin so that their project will gain fame instantly and that's what Bitcoin hard forks were become like Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold.

paloloy

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:09:43 PM

Too bad, they keep coming more & more.

Super Bitcoin: Make Bitcoin Great Again
http://supersmartbitcoin.com/

I am wondering if 2018 is the year of hard forks?

There is no limitations and regulations for ICOs and new Cryptocurrencies and so as Hard forking Bitcoin.
Like Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold, they gained fame right after the fork. It is indeed more effective than creating a brand new project and name it whatever they like.

paloloy

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:14:40 PM

Fuck this BTCD. Bitcoin is a legend and always will be. And we'll support the all hail BITCOIN  no matter how many times it's forked or whatever the name of those shitty forked coins..
Remember those are having the different opinion of you about the bitcoin diamond will try to consider it as the source to get another free money. But this is my first time hear about the bitcoin diamond itself. The fact that a lot of people never know about the developer of bitcoin diamond.

Because Bitcoin is very popular and they're making hard forks from it to gain instant fame right after the event. We can call them shit coins but they do helped Bitcoin pump every hard forks were established and that was happened last August and October when Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold is available for circulation.

paloloy

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:17:37 PM

Just another shitty friendly fork which will end up being just a scammy dump and pump coin. They are just using bitcoins name to bring them ahead of the market, but that is likely to be happening. There are tons of such shit coins and you can ignore them without any issue. Or just dump them when you claim yours.

Indeed, people will less confuse regarding with the new hard fork because of it's name. But me personally, I don't see any problem on making hard forks out of Bitcoin, the source-code are almost alike except for some settings changes and other advance features the will bring more scalability and security. 

Joohansson

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:25:15 PM

I personally don't like all these forks of Bitcoin but the free BCH and BTG was definitely worth the trouble for me at least. If BTD get any value I will dump that too. Some people calling btg a scam but it's currently trading at 4.7% of bitcoin price.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:04:33 PM

I hate these forks,BTC is getting like SAMSUNG coin is like phone models every other month they are launching new thing and it is annoying to investors like me.They want to have more profit and thats rediculous BTC dont need to have forks every now and then,

danystatic

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:09:54 PM

if my private keys aint enough,
then I dont care,
what if this new wallet gets hacked?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: