Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It’s very easy to trade Bitcoin  (Read 25955 times)
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:44:46 PM

Hi all,

The Blockchain is the world's leading trading system. It’s a global online database, no need to download, no need to copy and sending anywhere. It can use at any computer in the world with an internet connection.

The Blockchain trading system can trade any instrument, any market and at any platform. It’s a low drawdown and steady profit trading system.

I have 1 closed trade + $954 and 2 open trades now without any risk but +2.7k (2.7%) floating profit.

I am waiting for adding more trade now if it doesn’t hit SL.

Am I lucky or it’s very easy to trade Bitcoin with the Blockchain system?

where do you trade? poloniex, bittrex, kraken or where? I am interesting with this and I think I can follow you. but be careful because it seems the price wants to go crash because the price is hard to get increase after the high price yesterday and I think we have to see the correction price is coming. hold on if this will be a big crash and hold tight your bitcoin and buy another bitcoin while the price is in cheap price later.
this is all the more simple (bitcoin) than throughout the previous couple of months it was been begun for bitcoin are anything but difficult to exchange , first thing is on the grounds that are exceptionally known now and the path on how individuals are trusting and tolerating bitcoin is in a decent condition so in the method for how can it function it is simple at this point.
Its true to do trade here it’s very easy but as I always said that before going to start bitcoin you must learn about bitcoin properly because I know some of the people who start trade here and then after some time they say good bye to trade and the reason only behind this is that they don’t have a complete knowledge about bitcoin so I will request to every one first learn properly about bitcoin and the start trade and take your profit.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:56:41 PM

Hi all,

The Blockchain is the world's leading trading system. It’s a global online database, no need to download, no need to copy and sending anywhere. It can use at any computer in the world with an internet connection.

The Blockchain trading system can trade any instrument, any market and at any platform. It’s a low drawdown and steady profit trading system.

I have 1 closed trade + $954 and 2 open trades now without any risk but +2.7k (2.7%) floating profit.

We cannot say for sure if you are lucky or made good trades without more detail about them but I would not say bitcoin is an easy market to trade in, I would advise against over confidence as that's when people start to make mistakes and are at risk of big losses.

This is true that trading in any field is not easy unless you know what you are dealing in with complete knowledge of the market and charts etc. this would help you to trade at right price and also sell at right time. As its a volatile market so easily one can even lose their money.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:02:51 PM

I am lost with what you are trying to say or doing. Please can you explain more so that you can be a blessing to others as you share your experience. Waiting for you.
Blockchain System (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:01:31 AM

BTC signal.

Target 2 @423.6 => 9720 => HIT!

https://imgur.com/a/3uLfj

Happy trading.
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:56:01 AM

If the Bitcoin easily to earn profit like you're saying then why there are many people lose much in it ?

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:37:18 AM

If the Bitcoin easily to earn profit like you're saying then why there are many people lose much in it ?
The reason my friend is that, this is not a win win situation. Somebody's gains are also somebody's losses. So it doesn't mean all of us needed to be a winner and at the same time earning profits, there is no balance if its that so, besides earning profit in bitcoin is not easy as its said, when its done, you will sooner realize that there are lots of things need to be done, study around and research in order to learn and gain from it.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:04:49 AM

I think not so easy, to trade Bitcoin is difficult for me because when do Bitcoin day trade you have to analysis the chart and its fundamental like some news about Bitcoin, then you have decide which price to buy and sell. Should be really understand about price action and have good psikilogis like patient and dont be greedy. Other thing for day trade we should have full time to analysis the charting. And actually for beginner,  swing trading or hold Bitcoin for longterm  will be more profitable than day trading because the price of Bitcoin strong bullish in the longterm.

Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:26:19 AM

Hi all,

well among all coins , bitcoin is one of the most unpredictable crypto coins when it comes to volatility but it is the most easiest to trade because after a pump and dump, still it will lead to an increase value if you are planning for a long term trading profit.

eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:10:16 PM

Hi all,

well among all coins , bitcoin is one of the most unpredictable crypto coins when it comes to volatility but it is the most easiest to trade because after a pump and dump, still it will lead to an increase value if you are planning for a long term trading profit.
The unpredictability of bitcoin is what really makes it even more interesting as far as I am concerned. Not everyone can do analysis to know what to expect sometimes, when to get in, when to get out and when to just chill. It is a market full of possibilities and you just have to ride with the tides to be able to play safe, but you can earn so much from bitcoin fluctuation if you are good at what you do. When trying to go the safe way though, I guess alts can be better but there is really no market that is predictable.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:16:59 PM

Hi all,

In terms of volatility it shows big fluctuations in unexpected time. In terms of trading this has been found very simple because each and every exchange has got bitcoin into the listing,whereas the same is not available for other altcoins that are available in the market.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:50:48 PM

I think not so easy, to trade Bitcoin is difficult for me because when do Bitcoin day trade you have to analysis the chart and its fundamental like some news about Bitcoin, then you have decide which price to buy and sell. Should be really understand about price action and have good psikilogis like patient and dont be greedy. Other thing for day trade we should have full time to analysis the charting. And actually for beginner,  swing trading or hold Bitcoin for longterm  will be more profitable than day trading because the price of Bitcoin strong bullish in the longterm.
Its not easy to trade in cryptocurrency because sometimes you dont know at what price you will plan to buy. And when is the right time to sell, by this ofcouse analysis is very important in trading. Also, being careful not to lose any amount that our goal is to earn profit.
Harsh_Patel

Activity: 182

Algo Trader

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:54:49 PM

If you are trading long-term and HODL then yes.

Otherwise NO. Not at ALL. It is the one of the most difficult equity to trade, with the highest Volatility. You have to be disciplined and need lot more than just a market knowledge to be profitable. And then, there is Something called Market Manipulation.

TD;DR

Bitcoin trading is Tough.

I am sorry for my wrong doings.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Hindi Translation Delivery in 5 days ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:02:32 PM

Can't seem to figure out if the OP is selling some trading system or bot or something but yes, trading bitcoin is quite easy because it is always on the uptrend. If you have at least 1 whole BTC it would be easy to game the system and earn decent gains by simply day trading the small pump and dumps.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:20:52 PM

Can't seem to figure out if the OP is selling some trading system or bot or something but yes, trading bitcoin is quite easy because it is always on the uptrend. If you have at least 1 whole BTC it would be easy to game the system and earn decent gains by simply day trading the small pump and dumps.

First, in OP it states that Bitcoin trading is quite simple, and I think by this statement he simply means buying and selling of Bitcoin through an exchange and which is quite an easy process. But on the whole if someone is really indulged in cryptocurrency and Bitcoin stuff then it is definitely not a cup of tea for everyone. Buying and selling may be easy process but due to its sudden increase or decrease in its price buying and selling at right time is very hard to find due to its volatile nature. One needs to estimate various points before trading, further more if trading of Bitcoin goes wrong one may face up to 1k USD loss on 1 Bitcoin, for example in the last 24 hours price has nearly crossed 1k USD making it highly volatile and difficult to trade at profitable point.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:19:26 PM

If you are trading long-term and HODL then yes.

Otherwise NO. Not at ALL. It is the one of the most difficult equity to trade, with the highest Volatility. You have to be disciplined and need lot more than just a market knowledge to be profitable. And then, there is Something called Market Manipulation.

TD;DR

Bitcoin trading is Tough.
Yes, you must be calculative person as it's not a good deal invested your money on crypto somewhere. There are some good projects still alive and more coming though. But, You do not need lots of money to involve in it. But remember that there is one dialogue in crypto world. "Don't invest what you cannot afford to lose".
Blockchain System (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:33:10 AM

First, in OP it states that Bitcoin trading is quite simple, and I think by this statement he simply means buying and selling of Bitcoin through an exchange and which is quite an easy process. But on the whole if someone is really indulged in cryptocurrency and Bitcoin stuff then it is definitely not a cup of tea for everyone. Buying and selling may be easy process but due to its sudden increase or decrease in its price buying and selling at right time is very hard to find due to its volatile nature. One needs to estimate various points before trading, further more if trading of Bitcoin goes wrong one may face up to 1k USD loss on 1 Bitcoin, for example in the last 24 hours price has nearly crossed 1k USD making it highly volatile and difficult to trade at profitable point.

How do you think of this result?

ETH signal: https://imgur.com/a/rCw8D => Target 1 @ 397/Target 2 @423.6 => 467 (https://imgur.com/a/BWQdf)

LTC signal: https://imgur.com/a/1OcAj => Target 1 @ 83.50/Target 2 @423.6 => 100.00 (https://imgur.com/a/DNdfo)

BTC signal: https://imgur.com/a/ZK7IS =>Target 1 @261.8 => 8866/Target 2 @423.6 => 9720

Thank you.
mikeprimia

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:36:49 AM

It's easy with people who are having experiences on it. But it's absolutely not with guys who are just saying it's easy peasy but they have nothing experience in trading.
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:23:46 AM

Hi all,

It's good profit!
Do you use margin trade?
Margin trade is high risk trade..
I prefer basic trading because I lost my money on forex few years ago..
Blockchain System (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:31:30 AM

It's good profit!
Do you use margin trade?
Margin trade is high risk trade..
I prefer basic trading because I lost my money on forex few years ago..

Yes, trading is taking risk. If you know how to manage, it is not too risky but profitable at all  Smiley

Btw, it's just demo profit only  Grin
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:54:46 AM

I'm in. What should we buy next? Or when should we buy bitcoin? Maybe at a dip oh wise one? Please let us know omg.

Just open a BUY stop oder @ 8100 - SL 7430.

PS: Can anyone show me how to insert image here?

Thank you.
your talking like a professional crypto trader but dont know
That a newbie cant put image here in thread?now tell me how could we
Trust our money to follow your signal?we have a problem here
Seems like your just wanted to gain attention

P.s pls dont fool around guys here need to earn and one of the most important thing here is trust
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: