Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:06:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It’s very easy to trade Bitcoin  (Read 25955 times)
bert20

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

Hi all,

The Blockchain is the world's leading trading system. It’s a global online database, no need to download, no need to copy and sending anywhere. It can use at any computer in the world with an internet connection.

The Blockchain trading system can trade any instrument, any market and at any platform. It’s a low drawdown and steady profit trading system.

I have 1 closed trade + $954 and 2 open trades now without any risk but +2.7k (2.7%) floating profit.

I am waiting for adding more trade now if it doesn’t hit SL.

Am I lucky or it’s very easy to trade Bitcoin with the Blockchain system?
Yes it is easy to easy but here in this trade we need to be patient and endure trade. Because here we are just in for bitcoin playing and doing a school assignment, because it amplifies the thoughts we have and we give attention to the things that are happening in our environment. Yes it was easy because we no longer need to go outdoors to work, we will find it difficult to find employment outside. Here in bitcoin it just to be at home right to earn and save money for the family.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:53:05 AM

sure, trading bitcoin is very easy, but the risks of loosing money is extremely high because if you don't have any information about the rise or drop, we may loose everything we have,a choosing the right time to sell or buy is also the important thing need to be considered of all factors in trading.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:22:42 AM

Trading is the one easy way of earn bitcoin but if their are risk or task that we need be tested to be sure it is real or scam.We need to know of any information about the value of bitcoin if rise or drop,we need more right time  to sell or buy bitcoin that is the one important need to be considered of all factors in trading bitcoin.
Traslavin

Activity: 461

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:25:41 AM

sure, trading bitcoin is very easy, but the risks of loosing money is extremely high because if you don't have any information about the rise or drop, we may loose everything we have,a choosing the right time to sell or buy is also the important thing need to be considered of all factors in trading.
Yes it is easy to trade in bitcoin bit of course the risks getting failed in trading and worst of getting lose of your money is still there. There's a lot of factors to be considered in doing trading so it is still advisable that you should be aware of this and be careful and a wise thinker trader of bitcoin. Thought it cannot be avoided of getting lose but at least you are being careful.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

If the Bitcoin easily to earn profit like you're saying then why there are many people lose much in it ?
The reason so many people lose from it is because they do not have the knowledge of trading and then without any analysis, strategies to act on when profiting or losing, they hit the trading platform and then think everything is always luck. No one is born perfect and we all had to learn, so which is what makes the difference between someone making money and someone who is always losing.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

Yea, I think trading is the most easiest job as compare to other jobs like working with signature campaign, mining or investing.
Trading is the only process of buying and selling. There is no such big technique involved while doing trading.
Trading is also easy according to time managing as when you will free you can do buy or sell but almost those traders who are mostly judging price of BTC every time are making more profit. Because they never loss opportunity whenever price is increased or decreased.

Not an easiest job I think because you should work hard for this and you must be aware of what you are doing. Its easy to buy and sell but the question is when to enter and exit the market, and as a good trader you must know when. In bitcoin its easy to study the price movements but if you are planning to trade with altcoins then extra effort should be made.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

Yea, I think trading is the most easiest job as compare to other jobs like working with signature campaign, mining or investing.
Trading is the only process of buying and selling. There is no such big technique involved while doing trading.
Trading is also easy according to time managing as when you will free you can do buy or sell but almost those traders who are mostly judging price of BTC every time are making more profit. Because they never loss opportunity whenever price is increased or decreased.

Not an easiest job I think because you should work hard for this and you must be aware of what you are doing. Its easy to buy and sell but the question is when to enter and exit the market, and as a good trader you must know when. In bitcoin its easy to study the price movements but if you are planning to trade with altcoins then extra effort should be made.
This is easy job unlike if we are doing our duty at a real job, toxic, pressure, stress yet we do have same salary, worst thing is that sometimes we skipped meals due to overload of work, just to do our job right and of course to recognize for the promotion and for salary increase and yet nothing happens, at least here in bitcoin all hard works are worth it.
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:16:43 PM

Hi all,

The Blockchain is the world's leading trading system. It’s a global online database, no need to download, no need to copy and sending anywhere. It can use at any computer in the world with an internet connection.

The Blockchain trading system can trade any instrument, any market and at any platform. It’s a low drawdown and steady profit trading system.

I have 1 closed trade + $954 and 2 open trades now without any risk but +2.7k (2.7%) floating profit.

I am waiting for adding more trade now if it doesn’t hit SL.

Am I lucky or it’s very easy to trade Bitcoin with the Blockchain system?
You have just made two deals, maybe it's too little for a daily trader to make dozens of deals. I think you were lucky enough to make such a profit. Trading btc is not difficult but to make a profit from it is not easy.

Blockchain System (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

You have just made two deals, maybe it's too little for a daily trader to make dozens of deals. I think you were lucky enough to make such a profit. Trading btc is not difficult but to make a profit from it is not easy.

You must see this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2442528.0;all

GL  Smiley
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:52:57 AM

This is easy job unlike if we are doing our duty at a real job, toxic, pressure, stress yet we do have same salary, worst thing is that sometimes we skipped meals due to overload of work, just to do our job right and of course to recognize for the promotion and for salary increase and yet nothing happens, at least here in bitcoin all hard works are worth it.

I feel you paps doing real job in real world need a lots of determination sometimes your boss pressure you to finish your job and submit in exact time this is crazy hahaha
But trading bitcoin give you a huge profit in only shirt period of time compare if you do job in real world but trading is so risky you need to search or know every detailed of the coin that you want to trade Smiley

Nanantsu

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:18:19 AM

No, not just easy there are risk in trading.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:21:32 AM

With the price of a bitcoin reaching a record high above $ 10,000, more and more lay people are considering investing in crypto currency. The recent price spike, however, is accompanied by enormous risks. Investors should be prepared for the possibility that they could lose all their investment.

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:39:57 AM

Trading is the one easy way of earn bitcoin but if their are risk or task that we need be tested to be sure it is real or scam.We need to know of any information about the value of bitcoin if rise or drop,we need more right time  to sell or buy bitcoin that is the one important need to be considered of all factors in trading bitcoin.
Are you sure it’s easy to trade Bitcoin? Maybe it was easy around last year when it was running up and everyone knew it would be going up at all moment. What about this time the price has been going down slowly, making a bit return, and then goes back down, do you think it is still easy to trade? They all have to do with prediction, so you can’t really be sure of it.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:40:37 AM

Of course it is easy, you just buy and HODL, for me BTC is a coin for HOLDING and not for trading ALTS is the best for short term trades. i recommend if you plan to trade with BTC it will just be a long term HODL so HODL.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:16:44 AM

For me trading Bitcoin is not easy because the price of Bitcoin so high fluktuasion,  need high of skill and extra patient to make profit from it. Hodling can be more profitable but also no one can to guaranted to make profit from it, so trading and holding just speculation.

Borisb52

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:13:21 PM

I do not think that a couple of successful transactions can say that it is easy to trade bitcoin. In fact, this is a very difficult task. And to judge the success of your trade you need not on two deals, but on a time interval in a month, a year. Then it is already possible to draw any conclusions about the success or failure of trade.
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

i dont think so, trading Bitcoin is very difficult, the price goes up or goes down every hour.  holding bitcoin for a long term to make profit can be easier than trading

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

Yeah,it is very easy to trade bitcoin or other cryotocurrency but the task is to earn money by trading the coins and many people will lose more than their earnings in trading.
And when comparing to altcoin trading, trading with bitcoin looks little bit easier because we can predict the price little bit according to the current situation.
hitrawal91

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:40:02 PM

Both your luck and Blockchain benefits have made you earn this good profit because if you can see bitcoin being one of the best tradeable coins in the crypto market have got enough potential to stay stable and trending even during high volatile markets and because of this stability of price behavior bitcoin didn't hit your stop loss and has made you earn a good income. And you were lucky enough that have chosen bitcoin for trading because many people have lost hope during the bitcoin deeper correction but you and even me were not among those emotional traders who lose hope by this much easy way. I think you should keep on adding on every 1000 points of increment and exit if it closes below 500 points.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:39:04 PM

I think buy now some one should have learned the difference between trading an investment. I margin trading one has to trade too coins at a go but in investment you have to buy some coins and keep. It is very easy for one to invest in bitcoin and others crypto currencies but to trade them like forex is very difficult!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: