Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It’s very easy to trade Bitcoin  (Read 25955 times)
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:24:16 PM

Hi all,

The Blockchain is the world's leading trading system. It’s a global online database, no need to download, no need to copy and sending anywhere. It can use at any computer in the world with an internet connection.

The Blockchain trading system can trade any instrument, any market and at any platform. It’s a low drawdown and steady profit trading system.

I have 1 closed trade + $954 and 2 open trades now without any risk but +2.7k (2.7%) floating profit.

I am waiting for adding more trade now if it doesn’t hit SL.

Am I lucky or it’s very easy to trade Bitcoin with the Blockchain system?
I also think the bitcoin trade is the easiest and the least risky, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting over time and so the price of altcoin fluctuations are hard to guess, just one thing Minor correction of bitcoin prices may also cause the price of altcoin to fall sharply. So I believe that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin.

I am sure that the trader that has been involved in this business for several years already, will never agree that trading Bitcoin is so much easy. It needs a lot of skills.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

Trading job is very easy, You just have good plan and the idea about how to do trade Bitcoin is high price coin that is very famous and makes you able to invest more and give you chance to earn more that is why instead of other coins Bitcoin trading is the best job.
Its easy when you have already capital to trade with, it is much better to trade bitcoin now since there are many application and websites even establishments that allows us to trade it with different crypto even in fiat.
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:18:16 PM

Hi all,

The Blockchain is the world's leading trading system. It’s a global online database, no need to download, no need to copy and sending anywhere. It can use at any computer in the world with an internet connection.

The Blockchain trading system can trade any instrument, any market and at any platform. It’s a low drawdown and steady profit trading system.

I have 1 closed trade + $954 and 2 open trades now without any risk but +2.7k (2.7%) floating profit.

The market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are continuing to decline, so I believe that at this time you should continue to reduce short-term bitcoin to reduce risk. The market is bearish in the long term so it is very difficult to trade successfully at this time. Bitcoin prices will likely continue to fall deeper at any time and will push altcoin prices further.
Mrdark_knight

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

Bitcoin is not easy. You don't know when is the price gking up or going down. You can't easily predict it
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:02:57 PM

Trading job is very easy, You just have good plan and the idea about how to do trade Bitcoin is high price coin that is very famous and makes you able to invest more and give you chance to earn more that is why instead of other coins Bitcoin trading is the best job.

In my own opinion, it was not very easy because the market price is based on demand and supply so no one can determine when the price will be pumping so keep on saving your coins as much as you can when the price is dumping just like what is happening right now.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:52:43 PM

In my own opinion, it was not very easy because the market price is based on demand and supply so no one can determine when the price will be pumping so keep on saving your coins as much as you can when the price is dumping just like what is happening right now.

You have a point on that mate. Honestly, trading a bitcoin is not easy as what think by many. Infact, it takes time and needs more time to study as well as to know the ability of bitcoin does. Also, the characteristic of bitcoin is so unpredictable in which need to know more about it. I believe someday that the bitcoin will definitely increase someday since as of this moment is down in which its a good time to invest.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:48:16 PM

I agree. BTC is so widely used, at least in this market space, that you can trade it whenever, because the demand will always be there but I think the question if you're to ask one is why trade BTC when is so risky? For trading, I'd rather use an altcoin instead.
Clemcout

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:30:57 AM

Hi all,

I also think the bitcoin trade is the easiest and the least risky, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting over time and so the price of altcoin fluctuations are hard to guess, just one thing Minor correction of bitcoin prices may also cause the price of altcoin to fall sharply. So I believe that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin.

I am sure that the trader that has been involved in this business for several years already, will never agree that trading Bitcoin is so much easy. It needs a lot of skills.
Look dude, nothing is easy in this world. Even if you sit in your home and you are just relaxing for more than one week, your life becomes a hell and you couldn’t find relaxation in it any father. Just like this, when you are a businessman, trading must be difficult for such people so how it can be easy for a layman who is going to take a charming start of his career. This is definite.
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

it is easy to trade bitcoin but we should carefully trade, because we don't know when it price will increasing or decreasing so we must know this one, then we can trade easily bitcoin.

Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:11:28 PM

Actually yes it is easy to trade bitcoin because they are fame in this business and industry  at the same time very well known business because it have a affordable price in the first quarter of the year.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:59:10 PM

in my opinion, not everyone can trade bitcoin or other crypto currencies, it's easy if we talk about the method of bitcoin trading, with us buying at a cheap price and then selling it when the price rises high, but what we thought was already at a low price, but in reality instead it goes even down further, so if we say it's easy for me it's wrong.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

I will never agree with you. Trading is not easy at all. It might just seem to a newbie a very simple activity. In reality, this business needs a lot of experience and skills. Only in this case, you will earn.
Hiltohen

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:14:00 AM

it is easy to trade bitcoin but we should carefully trade, because we don't know when it price will increasing or decreasing so we must know this one, then we can trade easily bitcoin.
Even if it is easy to trade Bitcoin right now, we should not trade it for the profit that can be made in trading your coins right now might not be more than what you could earn upon selling the coins when the market recovers. An investor will always go for the maximum profit he can earn and trading for the little money in a not much bullish market is not a rational approach to this assumption. Moreover, there have been pretty good speculations about Bitcoin crossing $20000 till Christmas so lets hold and see what happens.
LimePleasant

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

Don't be so sure of your self because it will lose you at some point. Remember that it's a risky business.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

I figure you should turn out with reason that you are stating it is anything but difficult to exchange bitcoin. Exchanging bitcoin and altcoins ought to take a gander at as diversion that you can lose or pick up benefits as exchanging itself is a hazardous wander! You ought not wander into it with no satisfactory learning on how it functions and it is conceivable to lose all your hazard capital in a solitary exchange. Expectation operation teach us on the best way to exchange this bitcoin advertise in a simple and fruitful ways.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:47:37 PM

Yes of course, because Bitcoin is very well known business in this industry, most of us familiarized that they are trusted company but everything in trades business put too much effort to be successful.
mylove01

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:50:49 PM

Yes it is very easy but it is more easier for those who has enough capital to invest in it, not of those with little money to invest,i really love trading with bitcoin
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:17:02 PM

Hi all,

It can be very easy for those people who know a thing or two about how the market works but with so many exchanges I think most people are finding it a pain, like what's the right exchange to use etc.
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:21:32 PM

Hi all,

I think that at this point you should not trade bitcoin that you should altcoin trading, you can see that the price of altcoin in the past few days is rebounding very strongly and rising very strongly you can quite collect much profit from altcoin trading. The bitcoin price is going flat so the bitcoin deal will not be profitable and profit will not be as high as the bitcoin deal.

Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:31:34 PM

I think that at this point you should not trade bitcoin that you should altcoin trading, you can see that the price of altcoin in the past few days is rebounding very strongly and rising very strongly you can quite collect much profit from altcoin trading. The bitcoin price is going flat so the bitcoin deal will not be profitable and profit will not be as high as the bitcoin deal.
Also trading alts is a risky business, so be careful with choosing alt. Bitcoin more safe for investing, but nowadays profit isn't big.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: