Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:54:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It’s very easy to trade Bitcoin  (Read 25955 times)
ConotCan

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:54:50 AM

Yes its easy if we trade on spot market, and will be more difficult and more risky if we trade on margin trading. Although we are loss now from spot Bitcoin trading, but we can still recover it later because in the long run the price of BTC is bullish.
Yeah you are right, spot trading is difficult one. We should only focus on our margin of the profit. It is very risky field and you should be very careful while trading. But it is a fact that according to survey 95% people of the world in business are doing trade because although it is risky but is very profitable as well. So continue in trade and never quit nevertheless the price falls more.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:26:39 PM

Say it's very easy to invest no more need detail to buy some bitcoin in the market unless you have money to bought but once the market has crash your funds investment will affected on it.
Yeah it is very easy but for those who knows the crypto market. If you have the capability to catch the market ups and down and its reasons then you can trade easily and will be a very successful trader. If you don’t have enough knowledge then crypto trading is one of the tough jobs in the world. It is easy for some people but also difficult for many people. Be careful while trading and don’t take it easy.

If somebody thinks that trading is easy, it means that he is not a good trader. This is a very serious business that needs much time, patience, knowledge and good nervous system.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

Yes its easy if we trade on spot market, and will be more difficult and more risky if we trade on margin trading. Although we are loss now from spot Bitcoin trading, but we can still recover it later because in the long run the price of BTC is bullish.
Yeah you are right, spot trading is difficult one. We should only focus on our margin of the profit. It is very risky field and you should be very careful while trading. But it is a fact that according to survey 95% people of the world in business are doing trade because although it is risky but is very profitable as well. So continue in trade and never quit nevertheless the price falls more.
Spot trading is not a difficult one, and it is actually the best one when compared to leverage trading where you can get completely liquidated and be out of funds in no time if you do not have an idea what you are doing. At least, with spot trading, you can even still decide to keep holding until you get something out in terms of profit eventually if you can have patience, a patience you basically cannot have when it comes to margin trading.

However, everything still all balls down to knowledge in most cases, because if you do not have it, no matter the market you are trading, be it spot or margin, be it bitcoin or altcoins, you will still end up experiencing the same fate. So, saying it is easy to trade bitcoin is something that can only come easy if you have good knowledge.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

That's right, there is nothing scary to trade here - practice a little and you will have a good trading experience. Of course, in the beginning, not everything will turn out right away - after all, you are just a beginner: study more information, try trading on different exchanges. I am currently working with new coins - there is also a great potential for development and earnings Wink

denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 11:42:16 AM

Of course, you will get the convenience of trading using the Blockchain system on Bitcoin.
Currently, Bitcoin is well known as a coin that uses a Blockchain system that is used by many people to invest or trade.
The advantage of Bitcoin trading is very interesting because the results are very large if you use a good strategy.
I think Bitcoin is a tool that will be more developed in the future.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

That's right, there is nothing scary to trade here - practice a little and you will have a good trading experience. Of course, in the beginning, not everything will turn out right away - after all, you are just a beginner: study more information, try trading on different exchanges. I am currently working with new coins - there is also a great potential for development and earnings Wink
for me trading is very difficult, takes up time, energy and mind, and is a big risk. but if we carry it out on a hobby basis, i think this will be fun, because of course every trader experiences a difficult period, where his assets decrease

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:41:08 AM

I don't think so that bitcoin is very easy to trade for you last days bitcoin and ethereum price already dumped if you can see the chart of bitcoin but now the price recover a little bit but not to much that the past day price of it.

ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

Even people have lots of experience in the crypto market also find Bitcoin very difficult to trade.So Bitcoin price changes very quickly and trade caution may fail miserably. So consider carefully before when joining in the trade Bitcoin.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:55:14 AM

I don't think so that bitcoin is very easy to trade for you last days bitcoin and ethereum price already dumped if you can see the chart of bitcoin but now the price recover a little bit but not to much that the past day price of it.
you're right, even though you say that is an easy thing, I feel that it still has a big risk. especially when you make a big investment with bitcoin. maybe at first you felt easy, but, I think you will get things that you need to consider going forward.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:25:24 PM

That is when the market is growing. Then there were a lot of people in my country who became millionaires and they only invested in Bitcoin in 2016 in the amount of $ 5000. I'm jealous of them and want to invest as big as they are. But now the market is in a bad state, investment now only brings losses.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

Hi all,

The Blockchain is the world's leading trading system. It’s a global online database, no need to download, no need to copy and sending anywhere. It can use at any computer in the world with an internet connection.

The Blockchain trading system can trade any instrument, any market and at any platform. It’s a low drawdown and steady profit trading system.

I have 1 closed trade + $954 and 2 open trades now without any risk but +2.7k (2.7%) floating profit.

I am waiting for adding more trade now if it doesn’t hit SL.

Am I lucky or it’s very easy to trade Bitcoin with the Blockchain system?

It is easy enough if you were able to be patient if things doesn't go in your way and will wait a good opportunity to take a good trade.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:32:22 AM

Hi all,

The Blockchain is the world's leading trading system. It’s a global online database, no need to download, no need to copy and sending anywhere. It can use at any computer in the world with an internet connection.

The Blockchain trading system can trade any instrument, any market and at any platform. It’s a low drawdown and steady profit trading system.

I have 1 closed trade + $954 and 2 open trades now without any risk but +2.7k (2.7%) floating profit.

I am waiting for adding more trade now if it doesn’t hit SL.

Am I lucky or it’s very easy to trade Bitcoin with the Blockchain system?

Well, it is easy, if you look at it by its process. But, if you are looking at the technical and procedural side of things, it's surely a different animal. The difficulty comes from the many considerations one must see first before actually moving for any trades or transactions. Especially, right now, since the market has not been doing good; it would be very difficult for anyone to find anything positive or gainful in any venture if they trade now, or if they would prematurely do their transactions. So, yes it is easy, but it also is difficult depending on where your are looking at.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

I also disagree if trades are generalized to all users that trading is easy, especially if the market is in difficult conditions like now where bearish is still happening and the risk is getting bigger, of course trading won't be as easy as you think, especially if one user don't have any knowledge?
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:27:00 PM

I also disagree if trades are generalized to all users that trading is easy, especially if the market is in difficult conditions like now where bearish is still happening and the risk is getting bigger, of course trading won't be as easy as you think, especially if one user don't have any knowledge?

Indeed, trading is difinitely hard to deal particularly on risky downfall. But it more difficult when traders are lack of knowledge about bitcoin, which can get a big loses deliberating with an inaccurate form. At some point, its good to be wise on trading in order to gain a reliable profits. And be patience as well, because trading is a risky type of investment.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:49:31 PM

I do not think it is easy for us to trade Bitcoin. It will be good for some people, not the whole world. Because its price changes quickly and trade is not easy to trade when time is short.
Iminvest

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

True trading takes a lot of time and effort .. you need to be prepared for constant changes in the market and feel it.. I think it's the most difficult
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:58:11 AM

It's very easy to trade bitcoin especially that it is already the king of cryptos. With that, an enormous number of cryptomarkets are available to trade bitcoin too and the volume is just continuously growing which means trading is there 24/7.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:26:14 AM

Trading is not easy at all. This over the fact how long you have to sit by your computer, work on technical analysis, choose the cryptocurrencies that are supposed to gain in the future. Everything is really difficult and complicated.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

Indeed, trading is difinitely hard to deal particularly on risky downfall. But it more difficult when traders are lack of knowledge about bitcoin, which can get a big loses deliberating with an inaccurate form. At some point, its good to be wise on trading in order to gain a reliable profits. And be patience as well, because trading is a risky type of investment.
So it's funny if he says that trading is a very easy method, even though there are many instruments that you have to learn in trading not only "buy low sell high" because the market conditions are not just like that. you're right, the risk will be greater if they do not have any knowledge
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

In my opinion, if you are a beginner, it's a bit difficult to trade on Blockchain, but after you've settled it down, it's going to be easier. You need to find a trustee to help out. crypto market. Things get more meaningful when you and your partner are together building the foundation of long-term experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: