Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:50:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you become an important person in society?  (Read 1350 times)
Arz26

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

I considered myself  as a important our  society by supporting all scenario for the better part of society like the project of the government, caring, and be and observer in the society had criminal Acts. I'll do my best for my country like a soldier will depend my country. 
putotoy01

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:38:55 PM

What do you think?
I think there is no criterion for importance. The people whom we consider important do not consider themselves important. Only others perceive them to be important. If importance is a matter of perception, you have to first perceive yourself important.

by doing little things at a time that make of help to others Wink
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

Family is the basic unit of society. A family  is composed of individuals, persons. So for me, just be who you are, you are already an important part of your society, whether your a student, or an employee, or a housewife, or a garbage collector, or a politician, the society needs you.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:08:13 PM

What do you think?
I think there is no criterion for importance. The people whom we consider important do not consider themselves important. Only others perceive them to be important. If importance is a matter of perception, you have to first perceive yourself important.

hmmm .. i do not agree with your opinion. In my opinion, the important people are powerful people in society and have a reputation in the world.
these are the people who are considered to have devoted so much to world civilization as well as economics. such as Albert Enstein, Thomas Edison, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerburg, ... who have devoted so much to world civilization. That is really important people.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Andrianla

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:33:56 PM

Not about the importance of someone but useful to society, Someday you will become a very important person.
kasundul

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:44:02 PM

Give to strangers. Give your expertise, your time, your advice, your money, your heart. Generosity breeds relationships. Invent. Offer a skill, product or service that no one else can, or in a way that no one else does. Build a business or organization around that. Build an empire around
CaptainN3mo

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:18:36 AM

By simply following rules and being a good citizen. You to maintain discipline on yourself and not to compromise.
Nievs

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:49:14 AM

Simple  follow the rules and be a good citizen.
Helping other people. Educate our children .
Ashe-J

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

You want the fastest line ! ok me too just invest on crypto world and till 2020 & u ll see
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:15:18 PM

Becoming important in society is a long process, I think it requires sacrifice and diligence.
You have to be a role model and set an example. Even if your already a prominent figure
or just a normal person, it has to start with one's inner self and with your family. Respect
and trust from people is earned. Participate with community programs that aim to help
others, share your blessings. Be good, be kind, be aware and always be fair to everyone.
SmellsCinnamon

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:11:25 PM

I don't think being an important person in society matters. Being a useful one will be good. I can donate to charity if I'm rich. Help those who are in need, give inspiration to others, be a good citizen by following the laws and by contributing my knowledge in the society.
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:16:53 PM

First, life's ultimate purpose is not to be more important or be famous to other people as you already are. But if you really want people to learn to love you, you must first learn to love and respect them and treasure them by showing that they are important to you. Once you are able to do that, then other people would return the favor.

realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:03:51 PM

If you are rich and able to meet people needs you will automatically become an important person in the society.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

By helping other people and by respecting all the rules and regulations of the society.
Wandy one

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:38:09 PM

become an important person in society that I am a leader. When I become a useful person for others, and they will ask for my opinion, it means I have influence on them.
Rsocks

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

every person is important in his own way, you can not compare
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

What do you think?

Just do the right things. Share your knowledge and share what you can share with the community. Make good deeds and of course be openminded for the reality.
To be a model of youth. Doing good things and share about your knowledge specially in business.Yes i agree about openminded for everything,Show to them how to improve yourself without any doubting must always have fighting spirit and self confidence.never show to them for a negative thinking must always be positive

orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:01:08 PM

To become an important person in this society, do something useful to the people. For example, you invent an automatic washing machine that many people use. Or you are a good doctor who treats many patients. then you are useful to the society.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

To become an important person in society, you must be a leader. You will help the orphans. You will build schools for special children. For example, putin is an important person in the country. He is a leader of Russia.
Hendralam18

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:22:30 AM

Agree with your opinion, many people want to get famous or the other word being important person in society. For me is not like that, I will do what can make the society feel helpful, loving, sharing each other. Like helping people in out society, togetherness with the society can have direct effect to society. Low down our selves, gathering, helping what the society needs. Someday you will know how important is you in your society.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: