Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you become an important person in society?  (Read 1350 times)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:54:47 PM

You can be an important person in society just by having a job for you to help your self and be human enough to respect and be sensitive to other peoples life. Being a good citizen and following the rules and regulation and law of your society will also be a good help in the society.
Everyone has his part to play in the society,to become an able and useful person in society, you must not only care about yourself but others in the community as well. Be law abiding and contribute whatever is required of you by donation and community service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Decalcomania

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:56:09 PM

We can become a important person if we have a poer and a lot of money

hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:03:44 PM

have good quality of life, do positive things, give priority to others' interest than self-interest, make people amazed, be honest, be wise, and don't be arrogant. once you are being arrogant, people will lose their interest on you.

Missolawumi00

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:05:50 PM

You can become important by showing love and empsthy to people
billsted86

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:31:20 PM

to be considered important by others, you must have good skill and performance. The experience you have, the capabilities, and the capacity directly related to the environment to be capital to become an important figure. Without it all, it's hard to be important.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:54:49 AM

What do you think?
I think there is no criterion for importance. The people whom we consider important do not consider themselves important. Only others perceive them to be important. If importance is a matter of perception, you have to first perceive yourself important.

For me it is only vanity if we only seek to be important to other people and in extension to the community in which we are inhabiting. However, having this also means that we are much more able to give influence and have a better and positive impact.

astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:02:51 AM

What do you think?
I think there is no criterion for importance. The people whom we consider important do not consider themselves important. Only others perceive them to be important. If importance is a matter of perception, you have to first perceive yourself important.

You are generalizing it so being a leader what makes a person very important, like being a government official, business leader or any position that renders decision for the company.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Vivimubarak

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:48:39 AM

If someone is considered important is actually seen from the perspective of others, in the community we must be concerned with activities around us, and also how to behave well in the community. do not we think we are important in society but do what is important to society.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:03:29 AM

There's no criteria to reach in order to become an important person in society. a true hero in society is one who did a good job without being publicized they just do it secretly but due to the impact they made that people themselves can't help but to expose it to give credit where credit is due. to become  an important person one has to be a good person inside out and that he gave as well as he received respect from others.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:28:02 PM

To become an important person in society, start with your family. Just take care about those ones, whom you love. You'll be important to them, the part of our society.
moshiul13

Activity: 330

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:20:06 PM

For that you have to be clever and you must have to think for people of society. when people need you then you have to stay with them and help them.That's all enough to become a important person in society.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:47:25 PM

What do you think?

Maybe have a sence of selflessness will give you a sence of importance.  Putting your attention to God and those people who are in need will give you feel that you are important.  It is okay if people will not see me as important.  I do not want attention.  All I want is that I am relevant.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:49:17 PM

What do you think?

Well sure there could be and that could be something like you are known by more than 10k people worldwide or have above 10 million dollars. Simple criteria would land you in the importance club whatever that means.

Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:12:36 AM

I believe that all people are important in the society. It is just they do not know their role yet that is why there are people that do bad things. We should benefit each other and help each other. In this way, we can all become important in the society.

Markupoltit

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:35:14 AM

What do you think?

I think become an important person in my country doing  the right things and don't do the bad things in this world.Become an important person in society is doing the implemented laws.
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:49:57 AM

Everyone wants to be an important person. We all want to be noticed, to be heard, to be respected, and to be liked. In the pursuit of importance and recognition we are usually blind to what we are really looking for. 

Think of all the times, or one time, when you went out of your way: to get noticed, to get approval, to belong, or to fit in. Whether you are insecure or confident, or whether you are aware of your intentions or not, at the core of many human behaviors is the need to be important.
mothergodness

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:50:44 AM

What do you think?

An important person is the person on whom something depends, well, or someone. Therefore, important people everywhere are and are very necessary. And this importance lies in the human factor, a person simply knows what others can not do or do not want to do. The first factor here is leadership.

canarryan72

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:07:04 AM

making a new breakthrough creative and innovative ... work with honesty. and being inspirational in community building. We certainly will be so important that people in the social environment.
Saput

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:31:30 AM

we have a lot to help the people around us and be useful to them
Saput

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:59:18 AM

By doing my best and right and for being a good person for the Society.
can provide a positive example for the people around us
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: