Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:12:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you become an important person in society?  (Read 1350 times)
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:20:12 PM

What do you think?
I think there is no criterion for importance. The people whom we consider important do not consider themselves important. Only others perceive them to be important. If importance is a matter of perception, you have to first perceive yourself important.

To be important in society it is similar with a lot of people depending of you, but to reach this kind of status you have to start early, there is a lot to learn about people, society, manipulation and so on.
leshidogv2

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:50:30 PM

To become an inportant person in a society we must obey the law and contribute to the improvement of the society.  As a teenager I must complete my studies and graduate so I would be able to help the society.
Grey21

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:31:39 PM

To become an important person to your society is always follow the rules and cooperate to the activities or projects that your society promote. Always do the good things that your society make you proud.
iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:38:48 PM

Get education, good career and help the good course of the society you live in.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:39:12 PM

To become an important person in the society is not easy specially if you are in a lower class. But even it is hard and you know that it is very impossible that the world will appreciate you, it doesn't matter as long as you have vision and have a standard of morality. I think these two things will matter most 'cause it will give you direction and teach you what exactly you need to do and by that you can influence some. Maybe not the whole world but atleast you give influence to others by setting yourself as a good example.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:52:22 AM

This is a very difficult thing to become a important person in any society. If you want to become a important person in your society then you have to make you that person whom the people like most. Do that thing which is wanted by people and ignore that what people doesn’t like.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:07:48 AM

If you want to become important in your society. You need to start change in your community. Make other people better. And become a good citizen. So that other will follow.

windfaraday

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:25:41 AM

If i want to be an important person in my society, i will do my best and make a tight relationship in my society. I must be a good person and always take care for each other. But, the last not the least if we want to become important person in our society we must have much money. Money it's not everything in our life, but Life without money it's nothing. Everyone never ever care about you if you don't have money..

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:54:49 PM

I believe that it is enough to become a decent and caring person...it is such a great rarity that you will be noticed and appreciated...but it should be from the heart, not for the sake of importance...because people always feel cheating
letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:05:14 PM

Importance begin within you. You need to fill first that you are important then you can fill it to others as well.
davidmike04

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 02:29:50 PM

Most importantly to be recognized in the society i think the first thing you need is Money, because you might be good smart and even caring but nobody actually really cares, but with money comes power and with power comes influence, so yes , to me all you need is Money 💰
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:42:15 PM

I believe i can become an important person in the society by helping other people in need without asking for a other things in return, sharing knowledge to other people, and being a good and rightfull person that i can be.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:23:59 PM

If you bring great benefits to society, it already makes you an important person. The main thing is not to prove something to someone, but just to be yourself. Do not make on what you do not want to do.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:15:07 PM

What do you think?
I think there is no criterion for importance. The people whom we consider important do not consider themselves important. Only others perceive them to be important. If importance is a matter of perception, you have to first perceive yourself important.

To feel important to others, you must feel important to yourself.  This ‘need’ to be important is not about impressing others; it is about accepting and loving you first.
TaKlarPH

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:28:42 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 01:34:10 AM by TaKlarPH

Well you dont need to do anything just to be important you have your family be happy and positive, your family and friends are part of the society. Well if you guys are talking about an artist well or a famous rich guy, its life we cants stop it.

How to become important? Be an artist go do something that would help you go viral so you could be important to them but nothing is more better for a friend and family to make you important.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:37:38 PM

What do you think?

If you are following the laws, the rules and regulations, policies and other in your society, yhen you can say that you are important member of it. Because of that, you are contributing in the peace and order of your society which make you a good citizen and important member of your community.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
sabina2011

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:52:49 AM

I can become an important person in the society by just being a good citizen of my country. Everyone has its role in the society, as long as I am not creating any trouble I can be an important in the community.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:56:09 AM

What do you think?

If you want to be important in a society, you have to be respected first. Your character is very important to be respected. your business and your relationships with people will make you important in society.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:08:08 AM

by helping the needy,by respecting others and be a law abiding citizen makes me an important person in society.
Naoko

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:32:51 PM

the best way in my opinion is that it is to be in your place and perform your duty and your work qualitatively, then all who need you and from whom you depend will be happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: