Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:57:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you believe Bitcoin is unstoppable?  (Read 1504 times)
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:36:44 AM

Everyday is a challenge.
We dont know what else could pop up there and maybe the real better one.
But as of now I believe bitcoin will last for a lot of years.
There are still more to be mined. And with halvings to come it will take a lot more time.
So I guess we just better make a use of it now.
titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:44:35 AM

My best guess at this point is that we're dealing with a large inflow of new people, and that at the very least the BTC price will stabilize. I am currently looking into how to do as much of my transactions as possible in BTC. If Bitcoin becomes fully mainstream, then it will grow at the rate that its economic use grows. Until that time, it may grow or fail, but if it grows it will grow at a much faster rate as people adopt it.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:59:52 AM

if the problem lasts forever certainly rarely people who understand, but I personally think that bitcoin can last long, because the development of increasingly advanced technology allows humans increasingly recognize the Internet and use internet currency such as bitcoin to facilitate the activity of buying and selling transactions.
levantuan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:11:08 AM

hi
I do not think so because bitcoin has too many weaknesses compared to new coin.
how are you think? Huh
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:42:19 AM

is bitcoin possible to stay forever
Bitcoin is unstoppable if people stay loyal to it and if they use it continuously. Bitcoin power came from the users who use it, and as of now, its demand is getting higher everyday. If this continue, bitcoin will be more powerful and can have a long run.
ab005

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:56:15 AM

This questioned has been answered so many times in this forum but again i will explain it to You that BTC is link with digital trade and as long as digital trade is there no one can stop it and each day we can see that its popularity is increasing in every part of the world so more and more people are getting in this decentralized digital currency so the future belong to BTc in the shape of computer currency.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:00:27 AM

in my opinion, Bitcoin is an artificial algorithm that allows us to maximize transactions, as one of the transaction options and one decentralized. thats why make bitcoin become popular and unstoppable because every single person can use it very easily. but we dont know future, is bitcoin still survive or disappear, depend on us as users who use it

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
cutie04

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:04:23 AM

Yes that Bitcoin never stop and surrender.
tmawheba

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:10:32 AM

Life is full of confidence only. We should confidently believe that bitcoin is unstoppable. The rate of bitcoin is expected to shoot up 10k in 2018.

For next 25 years bitcoin has no looking back after new technology and new aspects will be there may be bitcoin will adopt the new technology to travel with it.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:20:30 AM

We don't know what can happen in the future but we can predict it and I think bitcoin will be there but not forever, for a long long time only. I always see this question in the forum already. In the future, more and more countries in the world will be using hi - tech gadgets and I think more and more people will be involved in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will be unstoppable only if they solve the problems now regarding with it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jinz02

Activity: 290

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:47:55 AM

yes i believe in that because bitcoin is growing so fast and famous cryptocurrency so theres no reason to stop the bitcoin because nowadays many country accept bitcoin.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:53:23 AM

The emergence of cryptovata has really changed the world, its financial and economic systems. Especially it was learned at the work of the banking system. Crypto currency can not really be stopped, but it needs new approaches and technological solutions. And it will happen, otherwise it can not be.
kobilike

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:55:31 AM

As long as countries recognize the value of bitcoins,they will survive.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:36:57 AM

We can't tell what will happen in the future so anyone believing bitcoin would be unstoppable in the future are simply expressing their blind faith. We ought to just focus in the present and realize how lucky we are that bitcoin is created in our generation.
leimzdyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:55:29 AM

yes i believed that bitcoin is unstoppable. The continous recognition of different countries proves that bitcoin is unbeatable.

speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:04:15 AM

We can't know that for sure. All we know is that bitcoin will remain for a very very long time at the top of all cryptocurrency. In my opinion, I think bitcoin will be unstoppable in a way that no other emerging altcoin can rival bitcoin in terms of price, popularity, and acceptance. It has been almost 8 years since bitcoin has been created and it has proven a lot through those years and still remain the most dominant coin out there.
Cammo01

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:29:37 AM

Right now it's unstoppable, however will the value remain within it forever? With new technologies, new legislation.. things can change. But for now it seems fairly safe. More regulation will come in my opinion..
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:44:01 AM

It will stay forever. Don't you worry mass adoption on all cryptos. The next big thing will happen. Crypto market will dominate all the market including the new york stock exchange..
if people dont see bitcoin as a usable in their life they will abandoned it first when it was created but we see this as usable and it was expand more as of now the way on how we can use bitcoin how about for more coming years so bitcoin will be more unstoppable.
I think it is only depend on how people get in touch into bitcoin i believe that the things like this will not stop if many people will use it maybe it is just like a kind of item that sold in a market and if no one appreciate it or maybe no one  will pay for it maybe it will be absolate by the owner or maybe it will be banned but if it really usable and many will ingage on get in touch into it maybe it well rise and its price and value will also rise in that cased these bitcoin is become unstoppable so then it only depends on how people make use of it.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:58:15 AM

It will stay forever. Don't you worry mass adoption on all cryptos. The next big thing will happen. Crypto market will dominate all the market including the new york stock exchange..
if people dont see bitcoin as a usable in their life they will abandoned it first when it was created but we see this as usable and it was expand more as of now the way on how we can use bitcoin how about for more coming years so bitcoin will be more unstoppable.
I think it is only depend on how people get in touch into bitcoin i believe that the things like this will not stop if many people will use it maybe it is just like a kind of item that sold in a market and if no one appreciate it or maybe no one  will pay for it maybe it will be absolate by the owner or maybe it will be banned but if it really usable and many will ingage on get in touch into it maybe it well rise and its price and value will also rise in that cased these bitcoin is become unstoppable so then it only depends on how people make use of it.
I agree on that if theres one thing that is no use or maybe no value at all it will be goin to throw to the garbage trashcan .I believe that bitcoin is really unstoppable because of its price and the value or maybe because it is really useful thing and many people use it as thier source of gaining an extra profit that has really fit to our status today behind our poverty lines  bitcoin is really making the future easier than today because we can now earn by simply holding it really amazing.
HasHe

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:01:01 AM

Every one in the bitcoin community would wish bitcoin to stay forever but no one exactly knows how much time it would survive.Bitcoin has successfully overcome many threats from banks ,governments.But in future,after twenty years when quantum computers come in to existence,then bitcoin might face a severe security threat.Quantum computers are said to have capacity to read the private key of a bitcoin wallet through its public key itself.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: