Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:56:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you believe Bitcoin is unstoppable?  (Read 1504 times)
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:56:08 PM

Everyday is a challenge.
We dont know what else could pop up there and maybe the real better one.
But as of now I believe bitcoin will last for a lot of years.
There are still more to be mined. And with halvings to come it will take a lot more time.
So I guess we just better make a use of it now.
Yes. Thats right, though bitcoin is unstoppable and popular nowadays. It is still possible that one day, something may appear in the future that will be so much better than bitcoins. So while bitcoins are useful for now. We better saved money, build a house or do what ever you want while bitcoins is still alive. We can't say, but MAYBE, bitcoin will just disappear in a blink of an eye.

I don't see any treats pushing bitcoin to go down because i was fully believe that bitcoin is unstoppable due to the fact of many users having got a self-employeed to support there finanacial needs. More over when it become popular when it comes to price sell.

Well, hopefully bitcoins stays forever. Cause It will really help a lot of people in the near future. Also all people mining ang earning bitcoin in the present. But though bitcoins is now unstoppable and has a million of users and supporters, we cant asure that it will exist forever but. We should expect the unexpected just to avoid to lose Smiley But for now, I believe in bitcoins, and I think bitcoin will still exist in my lifetime.

404 Not Found
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:57:10 PM

Bitcoin is the world's first crypto currency. For that,it is called the mother of all crypto currency. We believe that everything has its ends but nobody know when it will happen or end.If Bitcoin is end,there will no crypto currency available in that days.

superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 12:59:13 PM

Nothing will last forever that's one thing I am sure of even with the highest technology bitcoin cannot stand to remain in the market forever but the good thing about that is that bitcoin will surely dominate the crypto currency world for a long period of time given the fact that it continue bringing so much value appreciation and the demand increases throughout the world, if it's not forever surely a decade or two bitcoin will remain strong.

This Bitcoin I do believe will last but not this decade I believe. everything in this world will last including Bitcoin and Crypto-Currency but today there are people are trying to destroy Bitcoin and Blockchain System and they're looking for ways on how to penetrate and cripple this networks of Blockchain.
If time will come then All Crypto-Currencies will be affected and will forfeited completely but on the other hand, [Suspicious link removed]munity are also continue to build Blockchain that will last and be attack proof in anyways to sustain the credibility of the system.
If ever that day will come that Blockchain can be penetrated and manipulated, Bitcoin and Altcoins will crash and all the values and investemnts will be lost forever.

superloy

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:02:30 PM

Bitcoin is the world's first crypto currency. For that,it is called the mother of all crypto currency. We believe that everything has its ends but nobody know when it will happen or end.If Bitcoin is end,there will no crypto currency available in that days.

That is the point, everything in this world have an end but that ending will happen anytime from today. If everything is possible by developers, everything also possible by crackers and hackers. It's matter of time that Blockchain will break in a matter of minutes or even in seconds.

jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:03:26 PM

yes every month bitcoin will rise. no one can stop but bitcoin is not forever evrything in this world will gone. so better to invest what you can loss. no risk no gain
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:04:48 PM

Nothing will last forever that's one thing I am sure of even with the highest technology bitcoin cannot stand to remain in the market forever but the good thing about that is that bitcoin will surely dominate the crypto currency world for a long period of time given the fact that it continue bringing so much value appreciation and the demand increases throughout the world, if it's not forever surely a decade or two bitcoin will remain strong.

You are right, nothing lasts forever but one thing is sure bitcoin on worst case scenario started a movement and showed us, that there are finally alternatives for banks dominance over cash. This "revolution" or should I say "evolution" that is probably a much more appropriated term for what is happening, will change the finance world for good, either in the next years we will continue to have bitcoin, or a different version of it.

For me, seeing bitcoin as an evolution, is one of the reasons why I think it will be unstoppable. You simply can't ban evolution, it's something that happens and affects everything.
erikaoliveira871

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:11:43 PM

with so many pump of bitcoin could yes be the vision of the currency of the future but he is envied for being free all the governments are not the time to put their hands on btc and fill it of taxes and the fact and that this happens with certainty the anger itself devalues ​​as everything that the rulers touch.
sad but real
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:16:48 PM

is bitcoin possible to stay forever

It could stay forever if the government will support it in some ways like regulating it.  I know that what of the beautiful things about bitcoin is that it is  not regulated but if it would not be regulated and bitcoin price would continue to goes up, maybe the government will step up.  They will either order bitcoin to be  regulated by government or it will be totally banned.  But whatever happened I will continue to support bitcoin as long as I can.
tobson2

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:18:12 PM

For me one thing is sure, nothing is forever, but I see a brilliant future in the Blockchain technology (Bitcoin is something else Wink )

superloy

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:18:33 PM

I believe that Bitcoin and Bitcoin price are unstoppable as for now but nothing will last forever and although there are 21 Million maximum cap of Bitcoin and yet 16.5 Million are now already circulated but I don't believe Bitcoin will reach the maximum coin cap.
Bitcoin will soon be replaced by other official Crypto-Currency of the world. Yet not now but soon.

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:29:55 PM

I believe that bitcoin is unstoppable for now but it could be stopped if technology stops developing which is unlikely to happen. It is still in its early stages of development and it is very likely that changes and further improvement will happen within a span of 10 years. Also, we may see the price of bitcoin to be very valuable in the next coming years, attracting more investors.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:34:09 PM

As for now there is not speculations the Bitcoin will turn obsolete in the future because Bitcoin is the beginning of the future monetary of the world. We are now heading to future wherein Bitcoin and other Crypto-currencies will be used as the main payments for products and services.
With how the market goes, I guess it will stay much longer I can't say that it wont be stop but what I'm seeing is I might die first before bitcoin will fell
or lose its value, it will continue being supported and continue to increase its value, bitcoin will be unstoppable for much longer time.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:37:09 PM

I think this is impossible. The thing that can counter the current bitcoin is the government. The government will ban the bitcoin when it is unsafe and harm the people of their country

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:52:59 PM

For me one thing is sure, nothing is forever, but I see a brilliant future in the Blockchain technology (Bitcoin is something else Wink )

indeed bitcoin will not always exist in this world because this world is also not eternal, all that exists in this world will be destroyed on the Day of Judgment.
if I think bitcoin will always be there until doomsday comes.

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:00:02 PM

I don't believe that Bitcoin is unstoppable because nothing is permanent or will last forever especially if there is a new blockchain technology or currency will launch or out in the market that is higher the value of Bitcoin and will be use in many ways.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
rasho321

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:18:30 PM

if you look at the 2 halvings, the reward per block is still greater in fiat terms than it was historically even when the reward per block was 50 or 25 bitcoins. That said, that doesn't consider the additional costs of mining due to the increase in difficulty. As the pricing dynamics of mining change, this can impact price, though it is a complex set of variables. If for some reason in the future the reward+fees didn't translate into profit for miners, those miners would shut down/turn off their rigs. This would continue until either the difficulty readjusts making mining profitable for remaining miners, or until the price moved (due to adoption etc.) making it profitable again.
We see the same thing with gold as mines are regularly shut down and reopened based on the price or on increased productivity of mining equipment/processes.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:39:26 PM

Nothing is permanent in this world if you think it logically maybe Bitcoin will not last forever but I don't see a reason for now that it will be gone soon or it will be remove by anything, paper moneys are once created by someone or group of people that agrees that it must have a value when trading for goods and services of a civilization and it last for more than a thousands of years now but again there is no 100% guaranteed that it will be forever.

As we entering a new era of our world now that almost all of the businesses and necessities are getting into digital world now for more convenient way of living, money is not and exemption so that's why I think Bitcoin was created for people to use it anywhere and anytime in the world.

As of now bitcoin is really powerful and its prices are really shocking the people where your investment can earn fast due to bitcoin's fast capital appreciation due to its acceptance in the market and its being known now to many people but at a certain point in time in the future bitcoin might be superseded by something we don't know now.
tengek37

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:03:48 PM

community and strong support I think Bitcoin is currently unstoppable.
but I do not know what will happen Bitcoin in the future.
superloy

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:17:20 PM

We can't stop Bitcoin for overlapping virtual currency in the world because there are more and more people who invest and support Bitcoin as long as it is the most secured and safe currency.

btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:46:21 PM

obliviously bitcoin is unstoppable becz nearly 5 trillion transactions done on blockchain till date with no intermediary intervening in payment bitcoin is unstoppable and forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: