Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:08:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the right time to cash out?  (Read 3908 times)
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:37:44 AM

I was so nervous that when bitcoin price dropped to 6000$ I was scared to loose more and withdrew my coins only to regret later that it became 8000$.
Please help me with your advice /opinion.

Seems you didn't trust bitcoin enough for converting too early. We all see bitcoin at its peak so nothing to worry about. Have patience and put your hopes into bitcoin. And I hope you've already learned your lesson.
It is all about patience, which most people obviously do not have. Most times, it takes some experiences like this for some who did not find out more or study bitcoin trend to use this kind of situation to learn that patience and not panicking are two major attributes every investor should have.

Once beaten, twice shy though. And one thing is, it is either you learn from other's mistakes or you make them yourself and learn from them.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:06:19 PM

I was so nervous that when bitcoin price dropped to 6000$ I was scared to loose more and withdrew my coins only to regret later that it became 8000$.

Seems you didn't trust bitcoin enough for converting too early. We all see bitcoin at its peak so nothing to worry about. Have patience and put your hopes into bitcoin. And I hope you've already learned your lesson.
It is all about patience, which most people obviously do not have. Most times, it takes some experiences like this for some who did not find out more or study bitcoin trend to use this kind of situation to learn that patience and not panicking are two major attributes every investor should have.

Once beaten, twice shy though. And one thing is, it is either you learn from other's mistakes or you make them yourself and learn from them.
[/quote
Most of the time people are inpatient, in bitcoin we need to be wise and look forward for the future. Bitcoin is fast growing and we are always hoping for the increase of its value in ordet to gain more profit just learn to wait for the right time to cash out our bitcoin.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:55:05 AM

I ve been thinking that now is the right time to cash out.
Not sure.
HODL First
If those are your thoughts, you may really want to have a rethink. Still, anytime is a good time to cash out as well as buy depending on each individual as long as they are willing to hold up to their decisions no matter what comes out of it. It is not everybody that wants to hold for too long and some may actually have been holding for a while now and they are willing to let some go based on some projects they may need to get done. That is what makes the ball keep rolling on anyway.

For someone who is really thinking of long term investment, this is really one thing to always look forward to, which is the future. Bitcoin is not a means to just make huge quick bucks and those who have been holding the coin all along knew what they had to stomach before even reaching here.

Nothing good comes easy, you have to understand the risk, stay as long as you can and then expect the worst but at the same time the best.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:00:34 AM

the perfect time to cash out is 10% increase in your principal money.
be aware and not be decieved by your greed.
always set your gain appetite on small amounts because the higher the gain the higher the risk.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
outlandz

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:07:01 AM

I saw my profit almost vanishing today.
To be safe and not rnd up with loss, i sold my bitcoins, waiting for the right dip to buy bitcoins again..
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:07:13 AM

The only and right time is when you feel you took everything you wanted from this market to move forward, leaving with things behind is the best idea to come back later on this market with unfinished business

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:07:57 AM

The only and right time is when you feel you took everything you wanted from this market to move forward, leaving with things behind is the best idea to come back later on this market with unfinished business
it is very funny to try fate and today to sell some bitcoin, To wait for another fall and buy it at lower prices. Although if you take into account the fact that several forks predicted before the end of the year, then I think that it is better to keep in this plan.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:54:34 AM

It depends, but usually they cash out when they found good profit on their investment, For me if my capital raises to 30 to 40% then it is the good time to cash out:) The important is you earn profit, that was trading is all about:)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:13:09 AM

I knew it is really difficult decision to make in a situation like this but just to play safe you should sell your coins immediately if the value will reach equally to the lowest price you purchase your bitcoin and considered it an equally balance with nothing to lose then if it will reach lower you have the option to buy it again but if it rise up again then buy it as new base line of your investment at least you did not lose from your capital but only your time is wasted but that's the facts of trading. You will only sell your bitcoin in case of emergency but if not then continue hoarding.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:54:06 AM

Well actually, you could only cash out when you feel it is the right time having various reasons. Like you want to invest for your own business that may continue your financial aspects in different way. Having at least one bitcoin will change our way of living that we can buy a simple house and a lot which is one of basic needs then to have special foods of course. Also, can used the cash out money like having emergency purposes on the family memeber especially when it talks about life. Bitcoin is really important as dominant crypto currency that gives big help to everybody by having a profitable income.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:25:16 AM

This is individual for everyone, when to cash out. But many will be tempted to do it how cuz price is high and many have tough what if this is the highers price ever will ever go higher then that ......  and many other questions.

This could be perfect opportunity to cash out but many are gonna do the opposite and hold them.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:57:59 AM

Well actually, you could only cash out when you feel it is the right time having various reasons. Like you want to invest for your own business that may continue your financial aspects in different way. Having at least one bitcoin will change our way of living that we can buy a simple house and a lot which is one of basic needs then to have special foods of course. Also, can used the cash out money like having emergency purposes on the family memeber especially when it talks about life. Bitcoin is really important as dominant crypto currency that gives big help to everybody by having a profitable income.
So in other words, we only need to cash out when it is really needed like emergency purposes. And I think this kind of situation is based on true to life where everyone experienced this. It's good that we have this new currency which in times of trouble can withdraw at anytime at any place.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:15:08 AM

I saw my profit almost vanishing today.
To be safe and not rnd up with loss, i sold my bitcoins, waiting for the right dip to buy bitcoins again..
No that is not good. You are in bitcoin world and still you are getting loss for your savings. No, you must need some good guidance and learning for better analysis of prices and all that predictions. Still, whatever happened don’t be sorry over it. It just passed. Get some amount and wait for dip coming along the way. Just wait for it and then you will be getting maximum of it.
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:24:18 AM

That is clear mistake because you were afraid to losing your bitcoin. Being trading is very risky. why you do not think it's a good opportunity when the value price become low, because you can buy bitcoin at low price then you just have to wait to increase the bitcoin's value price so you can sell it at high value.l, so you can earn some bitcoin.
I think it is the time of buying more and more bitcoins and in future if you can understand that now you have earn more profit by selling your bitcoins then you can cash out but rememeber in future it is more expected that world will accepting bitcoin for payment and when its started then no one can need to cash out bitcoins because they will be can pay in BTC.
23tamayo

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:25:22 PM

i think the bitcoin price will grow more but we should wait for a time. the currency like bitcoin will normal to a level where every one can purchased the prices will not that much drop down to a level that every body should scares because of that the prediction may goes wrong the future is bright. as for my self i am holding my bitcoin for the right time when i will make some output for me.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:22:11 PM

The right time to cash out is when you needed the money when you will not lose any money when you cash it out. Because you do not want to cash out and as a result you will cut off your loss, not unless you really needed the money immediately like an Emergency. But if dont and you still have enough money in your them just hold it bitcoins are pumping so stable in this time and cashing it out will just take away the opportunity to increase your money but it is up to you if you do not want to tale the risk it is both a win win decision
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:44:11 PM

I think with the current bitcoin you can withdraw money at any time because you are sure you are profitable. But if you are more patient then you will get more.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:08:15 PM

I think the right time to cash out is when the fourth quarter of the year comes because it has a great and higher value to be cash out and also to be profitable and its always be favor to the investors to gain income.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:21:07 PM

I think the right time to cash out is when the fourth quarter of the year comes because it has a great and higher value to be cash out and also to be profitable and its always be favor to the investors to gain income.

For me the right time to cash out is when the market is in good correction, and this will be usually happened during yuletide season or fourt quarter of the year. Because in this particular season some investors are truly believing the good market correction to happened and a great chances to gain more profit.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

No one can accurately time the cash out moment. You need to take profit constantly at breakpoints that you set, where you think would be a right amount of return for your investment. One shouldn't try to time the crypto markets as no one knows which direction the price could go all of a sudden.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: