Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:46:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why isn't this person tagged? Multiple scam accusations  (Read 2454 times)
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:22:33 AM

Top, this is an alt account of Danos which is a serial scammer, probably this guy has a big amount of accounts to perform scams like this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2426183

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381295.0

Don't let this guy keep doing this scams.

2000usd is not such an small amount does anyone can help to neg this scammer ?

They leave trust to themselfs and scam with the fake escrow.

Is not coincidence two people who has scam accusations against them with similar modus operandi, I think AtrIz nailed it .
Check the negative placed by me on Danos and take your own conclusions also.

I'm really looking to hear Danos story on this particular case.
He sent a private message to one of my deals, never showed publicity at the thread as any trustwhorty person would warn a third party about an scammer ( as he supposly made it earlier by others claiming he's a scammer) and then he logged off a few minuts before I called him in public to show up... there is incoming bs when he has time to read and prepare another vage excuse of why would he do that.
By the way, he refered my potential customer to my trust setting were I have negative from scammers, and people with baseless accusations, a scam fighter ( as how he call himself) didn't take the time to dig into my negatives and check what's there ? Yeah right another bs will be created by him if he has the balls to reply here.
Danos

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:49:23 PM

Top, this is an alt account of Danos which is a serial scammer, probably this guy has a big amount of accounts to perform scams like this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2426183

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381295.0

Don't let this guy keep doing this scams.

2000usd is not such an small amount does anyone can help to neg this scammer ?

They leave trust to themselfs and scam with the fake escrow.

Is not coincidence two people who has scam accusations against them with similar modus operandi, I think AtrIz nailed it .
Check the negative placed by me on Danos and take your own conclusions also.

I'm really looking to hear Danos story on this particular case.
He sent a private message to one of my deals, never showed publicity at the thread as any trustwhorty person would warn a third party about an scammer ( as he supposly made it earlier by others claiming he's a scammer) and then he logged off a few minuts before I called him in public to show up... there is incoming bs when he has time to read and prepare another vage excuse of why would he do that.
By the way, he refered my potential customer to my trust setting were I have negative from scammers, and people with baseless accusations, a scam fighter ( as how he call himself) didn't take the time to dig into my negatives and check what's there ? Yeah right another bs will be created by him if he has the balls to reply here.
Thanks god another failed scammer which i expose are here Smiley
Let me show you the message i received from the lucky guy i found before you scam him -> http://prntscr.com/hge6g0
Sadly you guys will never scam around if i see you doing anything shady Smiley
If you like to say, state or add anything in the thread proof based, you are more than welcome.
Otherwise your empty trash talking and post count makes you look like you were subscribed by the people you scammed.
You can't call me public because im not "on call", but soon as i saw the person who you were going to scam, i felt more than good to help him stay safe.
If you like to point something proof based against me, feel free to post it here or open thread against me.
If you like to post proofs that your negative feedback is false or abused, feel free to pm me the proofs and i will more than happy if you are not scammer and will remove the negative feedback from your profile.
You can't "call" people but there is private message system which you are free to use.

Here4Trades

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:30:14 PM

You'r a scammer!! saved someone one what ? You stole my deal, what the fuck are you talking about ? Why I would scam someone ? Because you think so ? Who you are ? Do you have any real accusation against me scamming ? Or you will keep trying to make money out of naive users and trash sales from legit members like I'm ? Do you even know how much money I have in my accounts ? and why you should know how much money do I have ? Transparency ? GET THE FUCK OFF . I can't believe no one has already tagged you.
For transparency, we are going to make public you'r private messages to me https://prnt.sc/hgfc9s and also , ask to you publicity to show everyone around why I'm a scammer, and also which is very important for me to you to answer, why the hell you PMed someone to trash my deal ? What did make you think I'm a scammer ?  Because you didn't seem to read my lastest post in this thread and as I expected you came around full of bs and not even a single real thing.

The negotiation comes this way, you make an apologize for trashing one of my sales and we start all over again. Unless of course you prove me wrong and show some information, real pm's , transactions, etc of me taking over the money of someone. Show me how good you are catching scammer and came here with proof. Ohh... and by the way... before placing the negative.. I called you in public in this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2474270.msg25347206#msg25347206 but you didn't reply and logged off an hour later, why is that ?

Why I always got harassed by people and no one bats an eye ? I mean my negative ratings can't do nothing against this kind of exorts.
Danos

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:51:04 PM

You'r a scammer!! saved someone one what ? You stole my deal, what the fuck are you talking about ? Why I would scam someone ? Because you think so ? Who you are ? Do you have any real accusation against me scamming ? Or you will keep trying to make money out of naive users and trash sales from legit members like I'm ? Do you even know how much money I have in my accounts ? and why you should know how much money do I have ? Transparency ? GET THE FUCK OFF . I can't believe no one has already tagged you.
For transparency, we are going to make public you'r private messages to me https://prnt.sc/hgfc9s and also , ask to you publicity to show everyone around why I'm a scammer, and also which is very important for me to you to answer, why the hell you PMed someone to trash my deal ? What did make you think I'm a scammer ?  Because you didn't seem to read my lastest post in this thread and as I expected you came around full of bs and not even a single real thing.

The negotiation comes this way, you make an apologize for trashing one of my sales and we start all over again. Unless of course you prove me wrong and show some information, real pm's , transactions, etc of me taking over the money of someone. Show me how good you are catching scammer and came here with proof. Ohh... and by the way... before placing the negative.. I called you in public in this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2474270.msg25347206#msg25347206 but you didn't reply and logged off an hour later, why is that ?

Why I always got harassed by people and no one bats an eye ? I mean my negative ratings can't do nothing against this kind of exorts.
Thanks for making my PM to you public, i would do it behalf you anyway.
Interesting claims, you calling me scammer... Do you mind show us proof how and who did i scam ?
Because i show proof how the guy thanks me for saving his ass for obvious reason.
As i said if im wrong, i will excuse myself and remove the negative feedback, so far with that attitude, you prove im so right. Smiley
Using this thread with off-topic messages makes you even more stupid than you look.
If you like to call me scammer, feel free to open thread against me with the required evidences and proofs to confirm what you saying.
Otherwise change the tittles you using or i will start with "better" treatment Smiley

Danos

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:06:56 PM

Consider no one give a fuck about the scammers i report seems like im wasting my time busting them Smiley
Now i will remove ALL my negative feedback to everyone and pm them they are no longer tagged by me so they can scam around free as before.
I had enough of all of the retards who don't care about the scammers around.

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:26:43 PM

Consider no one give a fuck about the scammers i report seems like im wasting my time busting them Smiley
Now i will remove ALL my negative feedback to everyone and pm them they are no longer tagged by me so they can scam around free as before.

Nice try there, although my feedback stays because of the following reason(s):

1. Retaliatory feedback.
2. Abuse of the trust system (marking that people have scammed over a million BTC from you, even tho this is not accurate).
3. Blaming everyone to be alt of scammers (meanwhile you are conducting some very shady behavior on the forum, like the two reasons mentioned on part 1 and 2).
4. Using the "i'll take my words back if you take yours" trick, which would leave the expression on the forum that nothing has happened, meanwhile you have been attacking many people here and pretending to be the victim and everyone who questions you and your actions is a "scammer".

I have said my opinion.
Also here is the Archived page in case Danos decides to edit his comment.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Here4Trades

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:22:20 AM

For transparency, we are going to make public you'r private messages to me https://prnt.sc/hgfc9s and also , ask to you publicity to show everyone around why I'm a scammer, and also which is very important for me to you to answer, why the hell you PMed someone to trash my deal ? What did make you think I'm a scammer ?  Because you didn't seem to read my lastest post in this thread and as I expected you came around full of bs and not even a single real thing.

Interesting claims, you calling me scammer... Do you mind show us proof how and who did i scam ?
Because i show proof how the guy thanks me for saving his ass for obvious reason.
As i said if im wrong, i will excuse myself and remove the negative feedback, so far with that attitude, you prove im so right. Smiley
Using this thread with off-topic messages makes you even more stupid than you look.
If you like to call me scammer, feel free to open thread against me with the required evidences and proofs to confirm what you saying.
Otherwise change the tittles you using or i will start with "better" treatment Smiley

Alright, so you don't have alts, it was a baseless accusation based merely on trusted feedbacks between accounts. I'm sorry if this caused something bad  in your reputation.
I'd want you to tell the whole community which you have helped in the past, the reason why  you trashed my sale, because there aren't signs of me doing scams neither refusing any kind of escrow, why would you do that ? You'll see I have answered every question you had in a very honest way and all I wanted was for you to do the same.
Danos

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:07:17 AM

For transparency, we are going to make public you'r private messages to me https://prnt.sc/hgfc9s and also , ask to you publicity to show everyone around why I'm a scammer, and also which is very important for me to you to answer, why the hell you PMed someone to trash my deal ? What did make you think I'm a scammer ?  Because you didn't seem to read my lastest post in this thread and as I expected you came around full of bs and not even a single real thing.

Alright, so you don't have alts, it was a baseless accusation based merely on trusted feedbacks between accounts. I'm sorry if this caused something bad  in your reputation.
I'd want you to tell the whole community which you have helped in the past, the reason why  you trashed my sale, because there aren't signs of me doing scams neither refusing any kind of escrow, why would you do that ? You'll see I have answered every question you had in a very honest way and all I wanted was for you to do the same.

Based on this - > http://prntscr.com/hgqoh1
I will remove the negative rep from your profile and im sorry for the troubles i made.

Danos

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:09:47 AM

Nice try there, although my feedback stays because of the following reason(s):

1. Retaliatory feedback.
2. Abuse of the trust system (marking that people have scammed over a million BTC from you, even tho this is not accurate).
3. Blaming everyone to be alt of scammers (meanwhile you are conducting some very shady behavior on the forum, like the two reasons mentioned on part 1 and 2).
4. Using the "i'll take my words back if you take yours" trick, which would leave the expression on the forum that nothing has happened, meanwhile you have been attacking many people here and pretending to be the victim and everyone who questions you and your actions is a "scammer".

I have said my opinion.
Also here is the Archived page in case Danos decides to edit his comment.

That's right. I have pmed everyone i tagged.
From now on, i don't care who scam around and its not my job anymore.
You guys can do whatever the fuck you want.
Mods, staff, no one care what people do here, why should i care ?
Im going to remove the negative rep to everyone i placed.
From now on, shady behavior and activity on this forum who do nothing against people doing shady stuff is not my job.

Danos

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:28:19 PM

onnz423, you are the worst retarded scamming idiot around and you and your scamming alts are all tagged and will be from trusted members also Smiley
next time when you like to say something about anyone, check out ur trust score for all your scams and not turned loans.
enjoy ur misery life Smiley

onnz423

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:00:36 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 08:12:42 PM by onnz423

onnz423, you are the worst retarded scamming idiot around and you and your scamming alts are all tagged and will be from trusted members also Smiley
next time when you like to say something about anyone, check out ur trust score for all your scams and not turned loans.

Oh, thank you so much! That is so sweet of you. No one has ever complimented me like that before.
But seriously dude, you are even proving my point even further. Clearly you are not capable of having an actually reasonable discussion like adults do. And you call my life "miserable"  Roll Eyes
By the way, where are your DT members? I'd so much like to meet them in person
I think im done here:

Thank you! It's been so much fun talking to you.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Danos

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:40:51 PM

Oh, thank you so much! That is so sweet of you. No one has ever complimented me like that before.
But seriously dude, you are even proving my point even further. Clearly you are not capable of having an actually reasonable discussion like adults do. And you call my life "miserable"  Roll Eyes
By the way, where are your DT members? I'd so much like to meet them in person
I think im done here:

Thank you! It's been so much fun talking to you.
Proofs are above you alt of scammer Smiley
Pretty much everything was exposed against your scamming group.
Im tired of you nigeria princes so you all can go to hell and fuck off.
Someday your scams will take you at better place Smiley
From now on, learn to read, the threads with evidences are above.
Yes, i send pm to all of you scumbags that i don't care of your activity anymore and if u want me to remove your negative feedback i will remove mine also.
From now on its not my business where who and how you scam.
No one give a fuck around, i won't also from now on.
The forum is yours.

Danos

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:29:41 PM

Danos personal messaged me saying that he will remove my red trust if I remove his.

Hell no, this guy is a scammer. Period.
Another retard who didn't read above Cheesy
Princa is alt of known scammer, and im willing to let all of you scam this shit forum because that's what you doing actually and no one gives a fuck Smiley
Based on the proofs i already exposed on you and your group, no one give a damn shit about you scamming.
This is forum for scammers, and you are just in your place.
That's your home fag Smiley

seavey87

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:53:39 PM

Danos personal messaged me saying that he will remove my red trust if I remove his.

Princa is alt of known scammer, and im willing to let all of you scam this shit forum because that's what you doing actually and no one gives a fuck Smiley
Based on the proofs i already exposed on you and your group, no one give a damn shit about you scamming.

Danos, are you antikonti? You both seem to be very upset today.. did the store run out of midol?
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:20:41 PM

Danos, are you antikonti? You both seem to be very upset today.. did the store run out of midol?
Both users have a habit of opening selling threads, danos for some currency trade and antikonti for some miners. Both users also have a habit of replying in huge blobs of text...

Use your brain...

Danos

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:25:05 AM

Both users have a habit of opening selling threads, danos for some currency trade and antikonti for some miners. Both users also have a habit of replying in huge blobs of text...

Use your brain...
nice story brah, let me guess, dart vader is my father and dark sith is my alt ? or he's my brother from another mother ? Cheesy
i can't believe how people like you sleep tonight nigga Cheesy
at least, show us some real on this thread or i will tag you soon.
no matter im not trusted member with green trust, but i had enough with ur bullshits.
either show something against me, ot take the dildo and open a party night.
but let me tell you something...
aTriz, are you "Dvyanc" "Princa" "Xanderis" "Dexter42" "blocksminer", "therealfalcon", "33bitcoin"  ?
All of your alts seems upset today:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386727.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2383001
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267931

All users have a habit opening threads against people to point out the attention from his self, especially this main account of the alts Atriz.
Most of the alts have a habit replying in low posts based on nothing but dreams in low blobs of text saying nothing.
Use your brain...

jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:18:04 AM

Use your brain...

noticed that myself.
also, piss poor english.

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

Danos

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:15:06 PM

Use your brain...
Welcome to another poor lost soul on this thread.
Im so happy to meet everyone around.
Guys, thank you for all the attention, now there is only one thing we need here.
Prove your words or fuck off Smiley

noticed that myself.
also, piss poor english.

onnz423

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:34:53 AM

Yeah, noticed that. He did the same to me (left retaliotary feedback), but my feedback is and stays. He even gave me another one, thinking that it would change anything or make his situation any better  Grin

Alt of the same person that my account is in your opinion? Damn, i didnt even know that i had so many accounts  Roll Eyes

I've yet to see any real proof apart from you calling everyone a scammer and a alt of a scammer and assuming their sexual preferences.

Then you're at a right place too. I thought this thing was already closed, but now im just excited how this will end because you clearly are a young man with a very hostile attitude.

-snip-

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Danos

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:22:12 PM

Will someone prove anything here or we need to move this to the "off-topic" section and at least have all fun together ?
I don't mind the thread because everyone with brain will see no proof based stuff but, if we going to continue this without proof based arguments, its just belong to the off-topic.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: