Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:21:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is selling Bitcoin?  (Read 2711 times)
Simon pasco

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:39:34 PM

I imagine that those who sell their bitcoins are those who do daytrading
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:41:14 PM

As a seller :
I'm not sell out all of my bitcoin instead I'm sell it partially ,for every $ 1000 increment I sold it for profit or if I want a rush money

As a buyer :
I like to invest bitcoin  every month from my main salary because I believe bitcoin will worth more in the future !
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:48:21 PM

Maybe these people traders or these people have some financial needs that they sell their bitcoin for fiat money. There are a lot of reasons why they do this but if you don't have any nice reason and important reason for selling, just hold it and wait.
uncoinwhales

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:48:28 PM

if all just keep hold bitcoin will end because it is depend on demand and supply + in some times we need cash
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:03:10 PM

Its not like that everyone believes in the fact that bitcoin will keep rising. There are lot many more people who are panic seller and can’t control themselves when the bitcoin price is going up. It could be that fear which drives them crazy and they go nuts selling their bitcoin at higher rates. But always remember the only person that benefits form the bitcoin is the one who still holds when others are selling it.

Also, it is a currency which is being traded freely so there is always plenty room of people where people are just exchanging the bitcoin for the projects, for personal use and for the fiat as well. Not to forget the supply is still big and we are yet to see bigger prices for the bitcoin and people will keep trading then also.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:05:19 PM

price of BTC is based on demand, just imagine if nobody would sell their BTC, the price would skyrocket but none will be able to buy, daily trading is helping the coin to stay healthy because that means there are still people willing to support it (besides the gain you can get).
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 06:10:06 PM

I would think of two categories:

- Miners : they still need to pay for electricity

- People who reached a certain goal (let's say 1M $ and they want to buy an house or invest a part in a less risky business)

oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:17:13 PM

because sure bitcoin prices always soar,and all trying to buy,like a word like a market,there is a seller or buyer.

ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:19:30 PM

Who cares if people are selling btc now. BTC is still alive after all those forks and misinformation. Don't get into crypto if you cannot handle it's volatility. I believe bitcoin will survive and is here to stay. It will definitely have a place in the future.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:21:20 PM

I use bitcoins to participate in some ICO. I buy some other coins for bitcoin. Soon Christmas holidays. If I do not have enough money, then I will sell some of the crypto currency.
Although I know some mean people. Oh, you know, they will starve, but they will never cash their savings.
Well, I also used my bitcoin to participate in some ICO because I know it will help me to gain much income. I think I will sell my bitcoin and I think I will prefer to hold it than to sell it. If I do not have money I think I will sell my small amount of bitcoin and the rest will be hold.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Ejarwan
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1042

Need a crypto/NFT Marketing? Contact me.

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:28:22 PM

Day traders, miners and who reached a goal (+XX%) and now the price of BTC is 8,000$

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████▄
     ▄█████████████████████████▄
    █████████████████████████████
   ████████████████████▀▀   ██████
  ███████████████▀▀▀        ██████
 ██████████▀▀▀       ▄█    ▐████████
▐███████          ▄██▀     █████████▌
▐████████▄     ▄███▀       █████████▌
▐███████████▄ ███▀        ▐█████████▌
 █████████████          ██████████
  ████████████    █▄     ▐█████████
   ████████████ ▄█████▄  █████████
     ▀█████████████████████████▀
       ▀█████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████▄
   ████                       ████
  █████  ▀█████████████████▀  █████
 ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▀ ▄  ██████
▐██████  ██▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄██  ██████▌
▐██████  ████  ▀█████▀  ████  ██████▌
▐██████  ██▀ ▄█▄ ▀▀▀ ▄█▄ ▀██  ██████▌
 ██████  ▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀  ██████
  █████  ▄█████████████████▄  █████
   ████                       ████
       ▀█████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████▄
    ███████████▀     ▀███████████
   ███████████         ██████████
  ███████████▌         ▐███████████
 ████████████           ████████████
▐█████████████         █████████████▌
▐██████████████▄     ▄██████████████▌
▐██████████▀▀▀ ███████ ▀▀▀██████████▌
 ███████▀      ▐█▄ ▄█▌      ▀███████
  █████▌        █▌ ▐█        ▐█████
   ████         ▐█ █▌         ████
    ████▄▄       ▀█▀       ▄▄████
       ▀█████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
Fast & Neat
Timely Updates
Trusted
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:36:01 PM

Selling and buying are trading. People can make money from trading that why they sell bitcoin for you. May be the money of selling they will invest in other project or other work that these will make profits for them. This is the same thing like the way you buying, they do investment as you do. However, many people afraid of bitcoin, they thing bitcoin or crypto currency just buble or they haven't interested in bitcoin anymore. Too many reason for a person to selling bitcoin.
Raisa263616

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:56:42 PM

Miners sell there bitcoin . Because the don't take any risk for his digital currency.they also sell his coins for his nessesary.Investors also there bitcoin for profit.they think the get there goal.thank you.

Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:44:56 AM

Since trading is a profitable way to get more bitcoin as well more fiat, why would someone ignore the fact he can make easy money just by buying and selling bitcoin, this year a lot people had lost money due to bitcoin up and went down anymore, looks like it found support to stay above 6000 dollars. For a small people they sell because they wanna to use those money improving their life, wich is possible with fiat, bitcoin still has a long road till be accepted everywhere. Bitcoin has atracted huge companies wich does invest milions days into the market, soo its normal to see bitcoin being up and down since all those companies and individuals are trying and making more money.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:07:41 AM

Like the great investor says, Be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy. If you see a sudden surge in the price then there are the newbies who buy Bitcoins in high quantity and on the other hand experienced traders/investors sell it because they think this is non-organic growth and price will fall so they generate capital to invest in the expected dip by selling their Bitcoins at a higher price and during dips, newbies sell their holdings due to panic selling wave and experienced investors are ready to buy it. You can not find similar mentality at any given point, there will be sellers and buyers at $10K level, $50K level or even $500K level.
Palmholder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:51:03 AM

If knowledgeable people sell some bitcoins it does not mean the bubble will pop soon. What about exchange services? Exchangers will get profit anyway neither bitcoin will fall or rise, it is the reason. If you are going to USA, for example, and buying dollars for that purpose dont you think dollar will fall because someone sells it? And what about people who are bitcoin millioners, who have bought a lot of bitcoins several years ago? Today is perfect time to get some cash for them, to transfom digitall assets to pure happiness

s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:00:51 PM

They sell bitcoin simply because it would give them money out of nowhere. We know that bitcoin is intangible. It cannot be rubbed and taken from your bare hands. Bitcoins is a high profit coin nowadays, it rise fast than the other coins in the market. So people tend to make a profit out of it..
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:06:35 PM

Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

But when you buy Bitcoin, someone is selling it to you.

Why are people selling Bitcoin?

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.
What your saying could be right, there are those who think that getting rid of bitcoin in small amounts are good, at high price of course. But I think there are people who sell their earned or bought bitcoins because they are in need of money. Me for example are in that group of people. I sell my bitcoins when I'm in need of money, and when I need something done. I guess there are more people like me who sell their bitcoins because of need of money. It could be simple as that too.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:10:41 PM

Allot of merchant are selling bitcoin, even here on bitcointalk users
sell bitcoins for fiat and other currency most trusted place to buy bitcoin will be
localbitcoins I used them my self.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:15:10 PM

People cash out every now and then. Businesses cash out to pay for their overhead. Hodling is advocated, but that does not mean nobody touches their bitcoins. I myself cash out every now and then to enjoy my earnings.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: