Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:18:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is selling Bitcoin?  (Read 2711 times)
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:28:29 PM

We  know Bitcoin is intangible. You don't tuch it from your hand. Bitcoin is high profit currency. Nowadays Bitcoin user are  increasing of online Market. I think people sell Bitcoin  to use it from offline transaction. because the be some stores have not  develop online marketing. Some people are selling for trading, making a profit  out of  buying a some stocks and sell  .  I hope, you can get a lot of money
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:17:50 PM

the right answer that i know is people which have bitcoin and they want to make profit from bitcoin. but not all people want to know about bitcoin and they can choose their own choice and stay with what they choose. many people selling their bitcoin without read any news and only buy and sell at random price. this could be dangerous for us because we can buying at the high price and it will makes us difficult to reach our profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:10:03 PM

Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

But when you buy Bitcoin, someone is selling it to you.

Why are people selling Bitcoin?

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.

People who sell their bitcoin is the people that is have a problem or need money. For me no one will sell their bitcoin without a valid reason because all of the people now are want to have bitcoin because they all know that they can earn from it. I think some of us are selling bitcoin because there's an emergency just like me I sell my bitcoin because there's have an emergency problem.
freightjoe (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:12:34 PM

I think some of us are selling bitcoin because there's an emergency just like me I sell my bitcoin because there's have an emergency problem.

The big problem is that if you have the emergency at the same time as there is a drop in bitcoin you will lose a lot of money - or even worse if we see another problem with mining capacity you cannot sell at all and therefore you cannot get your money for the emergency
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:24:26 AM

Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

People sell their bitcoin to take some profit and if the price is fall they gonna buy more bitcoin. You cannot use bitcoin to buy a daily need in several countries, so you must convert them to local currencies. So yeah I think that is the reason.
nemesis_

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:05:23 PM

Since bitcoin is a digital currency, it can only be used to online transactions as a payment. Many stores haven’t develop their online marketing and bitcoin as a payment system yet so only cash are accepted. For the bitcoin to be in used, some people are selling it.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3841

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:22:35 PM

I think some of us are selling bitcoin because there's an emergency just like me I sell my bitcoin because there's have an emergency problem.

The big problem is that if you have the emergency at the same time as there is a drop in bitcoin you will lose a lot of money - or even worse if we see another problem with mining capacity you cannot sell at all and therefore you cannot get your money for the emergency

Sure, you'd definitely lose a chance of selling your bitcoin at a higher price if you sold your bitcoin after a drop. But then again, it's an emergency; it's most likely unpredictable. It's not like you saw it coming or something.

Also, "problem with mining capacity" you meant the blockchain being congested right? If the blockchain is flooded it's not like you're not allowed to sell your bitcoin. It's just that you'd have to use a significantly higher transaction fee to transfer your bitcoin. I'd be happy to transfer hundreds of dollars in btc even if I have to pay like $10 fees, if it's a critical emergency.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:32:35 AM

People sell their bitcoin to take some profit and if the price is fall they gonna buy more bitcoin. You cannot use bitcoin to buy a daily need in several countries, so you must convert them to local currencies. So yeah I think that is the reason.
If you want to buy bitcoin then you need to contact bitcoin holder or you can contact with a local exchanger they will sale you bitcoin and I like your decision of buying bitcoin because the rate of bitcoin is increasing in future so you can make enough money in future.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:41:14 AM

Most of the tradres sell the bitcoin. If you need send the requests then you will start the process. Bitcoin prices chage day by day so you will check the bitcoin peocess and pricess information for the future transaction process. If you want pricess information check the market places it useful to for the plan to work and process. You will communicate with traders it will give some information. It help to you.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:01:51 PM

Most of the tradres sell the bitcoin. If you need send the requests then you will start the process. Bitcoin prices chage day by day so you will check the bitcoin peocess and pricess information for the future transaction process. If you want pricess information check the market places it useful to for the plan to work and process. You will communicate with traders it will give some information. It help to you.
I am keeping mines till the price is worth selling at, the price right now is really small compared to how old Bitcoin is.
GoldMen

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:37:24 AM

what happens is that we do not all have the same goals, you can have long-term goals and another person wants them for now and if you see the opportunity depends on the investment and the urgency it is launched on the market
rphk

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:09:38 AM

those who made a investment at lower level when the bitcoin price was less and when now price got raised those people made a profit selling it has their goal requirement met  . Few people still may hold it because they might be waiting further increase price of bitcoin , few people due panic also may be selling , best is to sell part of the bitcoin which you have made profit and rest keep holding or investing on alt coins.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
machinationus

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:17:46 AM

Wow, so you are just starting a new thread in order to say that you are against those people who are always saying "yeah, yeah, keep buying" Maybe you are right, but that is never going to end, if that didn't happened before, bitcoin would still be at $300 at the moment.

klser

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

Some people don't want to risk and to cash out. The other sell when the price of bitcoin is high and they buy it when the price is low.  Some of them sell when they have an emergency problem and they need money.
Adeyemi

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:01:32 PM

People are selling Bitcoin. Traders are selling Bitcoin. Exchanges are selling Bitcoin. Companies are selling  Bitcoin. Governments are selling Bitcoin. It doesn't matter what the news say or what you hear around you, people are selling Bitcoin and profiting from it big time.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:04:48 PM

I sold some bitcoin in December. It went up so fast, doubling in the month of December from $10,000 to nearly $20,000, that it was a no-brainer to sell.

When the line on the price graph goes vertical it's a sell-signal.

However, at $10,000 bitcoin is a buy. I'm certainly not selling the rest of my stash, I'm hodling and won't sell till we have another vertical line upwards.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
tententen

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.

Trust me that there are smart people on both sides.  When you sell your bitcoin (smart man that you are) who buys it?  Some dumbass? OR, could it be someone smarter than you?

You cant really know.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:12:15 PM

In case of bitcoin or any crypto currencies  it doesn't matter who is the seller or buyer ,it matters about in which price you paid and in which price you are going to sell it. There is no need to worry about cheating and fake currency something like that because bitcoin is safe from every threats like this. In here the agent companies play as an intermediary, they are the seller and  buyer at the same time.
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

Investors still need bitcoin for other Cryptocurrency transactions,for example if you want to participant in a particular  ICO some my require Bitcoin while others require ETH for you to buy,so investors still need Bitcoin for there business transactions.
zlatan07

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:24:20 PM

I will give an answer to your question. Experienced traders sell bitcoins because of profit. When they sell bitcoin at this price they will buy it again but at the much more cheaper price. They think that Bitcoin will collapse below 5k USD so they making the risk in favour to lose or to gain some profit. Traders watch news, media, blogs and etc. to investigate and analyse possible price of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: