Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is selling Bitcoin?  (Read 2711 times)
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:02:51 PM

well people who are selling may be the one who need urgent money or don`t have patience or have reached their target of income and they want to take off from the trading.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:05:34 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 08:00:27 PM by Baoo

In my opinion, it is certain that the capitalists are the cause of the biggest crisis in the price at this duration time. In fact, they are selling large value of money to buy other currencies, especially those with a weak price and an acceptable value of Market Cap (Such as, Ripple, Lisk, NEM, Stellar, IOTA..).

Furthermore, the capitalists want to fall the price of bitcoin to less than $ 5000  then to buy a large amount of it , because their financial profit will be greater in the future. On the other hand, it is very expected that this currency will jump to great value after some years ( The price may become more than 100K after 2-3 years).
hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:27:34 PM

they are unpatient people. they do not understand about cryptocurrency. they scare when seeing the bad news in the market. they will always lose in trading.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:18:07 AM

Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

But when you buy Bitcoin, someone is selling it to you.

Why are people selling Bitcoin?
People sell their bitcoin to take some profit and if the price is fall they gonna buy more bitcoin. You cannot use bitcoin to buy a daily need in several countries, so you must convert them to local currencies. So yeah I think that is the reason.
On the off chance that you need to purchase bitcoin then you have to contact bitcoin holder or you can contact with a neighborhood trades they will deal you bitcoin and I like your choice of purchasing bitcoin on the grounds that the rate of bitcoin is expanding in future so you can profit in future.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:31:17 AM

Bitcoin as proposed by its creator Satoshi Nakamoto is something different from what is really on the scenario today. It is supposedly used as digital currency as payment for goods and services. But it turned to be an investment and so its market price is so expensive now because of the increasing demand of the people across the globe. So probably, the ones who are selling bitcoin are also those people who have bitcoins.

Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

Unless the Bitcoin Price is high I won't think of selling  Smiley

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:47:46 AM

I think I have a bitcoin for a price is high or not.
I think they sell bitcoin only when the price is increased.
bnmh23

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

I think I have a bitcoin for a price is high or not.
I think they sell bitcoin only when the price is increased.

OTC bought coins, transferred to the trading platform and continued trading. Different fees will be charged, pay attention to anti-fraud precautions against fraud!
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:01:39 AM

anyone can sell a bitcoin usually sell for a society that meets the needs of day to day but there is also a large investor who wants to sell the bitcoin or small investors and most communities that sell bitcoin to needs and desires.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

they are unpatient people. they do not understand about cryptocurrency. they scare when seeing the bad news in the market. they will always lose in trading.

Maybe the reason is not only in the lack of patience. probably, these guys need fiat money urgently and they are ready to sell their Bitcoins for any price.
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:06:10 PM

As the capitalization increases, the price of bitcoin increases. But as soon as everyone starts to sell it at the same time, the price falls. Few can predict its behavior in the market. I can not say a definite answer
igorkupcov3009

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

This is a kind of competition, during which all computers of the network are fighting for the right to add the next block with records of bitcoin-transactions to the block.
SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

The one who sells their bitcoin are the people who scares to loose their money and so scared to loose their profit and that is a bad attitude in investing. When you invest you need to be patient and be courageous to everything and what will happen to bitcoin. Don't panic. Just believe!!
MDLuffy

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

Those who are mentally weak or who are feeling the price of Bitcoin may fall sharply, so they will sell to avoid a lot of losses or those who have bought Bitcoin and now they are making a profit before the Bitcoin price. further reduction. They are smart investors or weak psychologists in the face of market volatility
yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:20:06 AM

It should also be noted that while companies usually depend on their reputation to remain in business and pay their employees, they do not have access to the same level of awareness when they deal with new consumers.
voom360

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:24:01 AM

those people who have not patience and all ready panic they selling btc. i think btc price still now in a correction so that people always afraid  and create a panic sale . its always happens in past only way to stop your loss try hold your btc and wait for a high market.
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

"For those with a keen eye, gold gleans like a dagger's point."

There is all sort of investors, with all sort of plans. And there are also people who just want some quick money.
CryptoMark2585

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:22:42 AM

I think in this situation everyone concern about btc . because the price is dropping  so people sale btc its one kinds of panic sale to avoid loss. i think its another reason for price drop . when you invest try to invest your money in good coin btc always good to invest but try to save it for future it always profitable for long term hold
Oliver Johnson

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:40:24 AM

Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

But when you buy Bitcoin, someone is selling it to you.

Why are people selling Bitcoin?

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.
good question and it's so hard to answer it clearly Grin Grin Grin Grin
asudja89

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:46:39 AM

I think most of the market's leveraged speculators are selling. They have a very shallow understanding of Bitcoin. With a short-term profit they will sell their bitcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: