Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:23:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is selling Bitcoin?  (Read 2711 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:30:32 AM

Currently the users who were in need and the users who has been holding with the price target to reach the $9000 market value tend to sell their bitcoin. Another thing, as the market is completely unpredictable there are people who sell on panic fearing to hold as the price might fall in unexpected time period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:42:21 AM

Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

But when you buy Bitcoin, someone is selling it to you.

Why are people selling Bitcoin?

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.

so you're saying basically that those knowledgable ones recognize bitcoin as bubble and less intelligent hold. Well, very interesting statement, but I definitely do not agree. Price will go further than to $20k

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:11:24 AM

According to me the people who are very impatience and cannot tolerate the  low bitcoin market value are the one who are selling their coins.There is no fun in selling your coins at such a low rate.I don't understand that why people are not accepting that it is the nature of bitcoin.Such changes in the prices are very common.So why to panic.Have faith in bitcoin.Market value is increasing day by day.Try to hold atleast for more days and then sell your coins.Selling all coins in lump sum amount is basically a wrong decision.Try to understand again that this is only contributing in dumping of bitcoin.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:44:32 AM

Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

But when you buy Bitcoin, someone is selling it to you.

Why are people selling Bitcoin?

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.

Two kind of people are selling bitcoin if it is on a dip, of course, newbies who do not want to run in a loss and if it is on a surge, they are people who already reaping the rewards of their patient and effort from buying in dip.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:15:21 AM

lots of bitcoin sell on exchanger sites like bittrex poloniex yobit and so on but if i ask where to buy a bitcoin for me in poloniex because the fee is less expensive than other exchanger sites but if you have you know you are selling bitcoin when you meet up for no fee if the exchanger site buys a bitcoin

untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:52:48 AM

According to me the people who are very impatience and cannot tolerate the  low bitcoin market value are the one who are selling their coins.There is no fun in selling your coins at such a low rate.I don't understand that why people are not accepting that it is the nature of bitcoin.Such changes in the prices are very common.So why to panic.Have faith in bitcoin.Market value is increasing day by day.Try to hold atleast for more days and then sell your coins.Selling all coins in lump sum amount is basically a wrong decision.Try to understand again that this is only contributing in dumping of bitcoin.
there are a lot of people who are less patient and able to accept a bitcoin price reduction, and they would not be happy to sell their bitcoin when the price drops, so we should be more patient and better understanding about bitcoin, the drop in bitcoin gives us the chance to buy it again, and to save it and sell it when the price will rise again.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
dungthuy

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

now you ask who buy btc? many people selling when btc reach 6800 usd and eth reach 400 usd and now btc 9000 usd and eth ~700 usd,who buy? market change too fast,i don;t know it is too dangerous in the crypto market,seem the limit of loss and win so thin
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:03:40 PM

Arguably the simplest and most 'automated' way to turn your Bitcoin into hard cash is through an exchange platform. They act as a middle-man for the famously decentralized cryptocurrency, by selling your Bitcoin for you
pekcoin01

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:23:29 PM

It seems very unreasonable to sell bitcoin when prices have fallen so much. If you want to make money you need to buy coin at low price and sell it at high price.
This is the basis of the entire market.
You need to follow it to make money.
Aubrey Wilson

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:38:26 AM

I know that bitcoin co-founder has sold bitcoin. He sold his entire Bitcoin number and switched to Bitcoin cash, "Oldenburg said, referring to the high price of Bitcoin. In fact, Bitcoin prices seem to double every three months. Ars Technica confirmed that the transaction fee was up to $ 26 per purchase / sale recently.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:06:20 AM

The answer is simple. They are daily traders. They do the buying and selling activities with a relatively short time. They are not HODL types. They seek profit at every opportunity. If the answer is not, then they are people who are in need of money. They'll sell it no matter what the price. They're pressed and need money. You might do something like your parents get sick, and have to do surgery. You must know the cost of the surgery, doesn't it?

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:08:25 AM

Arguably the simplest and most 'automated' way to turn your Bitcoin into hard cash is through an exchange platform. They act as a middle-man for the famously decentralized cryptocurrency, by selling your Bitcoin for you
Indeed to swap assets we need exchangers. there are already supports fliat and some are just for trading. but now there are many exchangers that support the withdrawal to the bank

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

I believe Bitcoin is a sensation.. a highly promoted products with 150B market cap (where and what i read). .. so do you ever think who is buying them before you folks? Must be few.  Tongue
mihir2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:16:54 AM

There are many people who did not know about bitcoin features. Then they sold it. Moreover, those who sell BTC want money through it. And those who are still less knowledgeable about the online digital currency, they are selling it. They want to make money by selling Bitcoin and want to get profits.

Thanks.  Smiley Smiley
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:21:41 AM

Not sell now, I think this is very losing time.I bought bitcoin when have price 15k up.so want to make profit. Is the better think to hold ...

ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

Indeed to swap assets we need exchangers. there are already supports fliat and some are just for trading. but now there are many exchangers that support the withdrawal to the bank
The bitcoin sellers are the ones who bought it and they have this money in their hands, or the bucks for the ico programs and now they want to sell it for the dollars. and have many people sellin bitcoin.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:40:59 AM

Unless the Bitcoin Price is high I won't think of selling  Smiley
The price reached ath soon but people hodl for profit, we have now new price all high since before one week and people now buying again.

nacareng

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

In trading that if no one sells their assets at the current offered price, the buyer has no choice but to increase their offer until the seller has matched the offered price, the same can happen when the current price decreases power will now be in the buyer hand because they are the ones that determine the price they want to buy your offload stock. It could be anyone for any reason, and you just really think that everyone is desperate, that's where your argument becomes flawed. It seems almost everything to you is a bubble instead.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:01:28 AM

i think people who sell bitcoin in a low price are people who need money for emergency because if its not an emergency i think bitcoin is good for investment, and i think it will be more good if you buy in low price and save it until the high price

senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

One usually suspects, why market is falling even if everyone supports Bitcoin. There is a simple reason behind that most of the users will try to sell at as high price as they can, so that when bitcoin is low they can jump again and earn some bitcoin. This seems a way to earn free bitcoin from day trading but I think it is very hard and until you don't have proper knowledge on interpreting graphs and market move. Don't enter this game or you will have to face great loss on your way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: