Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:59:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is selling Bitcoin?  (Read 2711 times)
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:57:32 PM

Individuals and exchange sites sells bitcoin. There are several ways that a person can exchange for bitcoin and other cyptocurremcies. Some of the availbale once are Bittres, Binance, HitBtc and so on.
Enoch Lewis

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

Many people have thrown their money out of the window just because they do not know the Digital Currency. There are many ways to play virtual currency that are introduced online, but there is no way to make money. Therefore, you should be careful of your decisions. Those who only play the trend are selling their coin.  Wink
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

for me bitcoin is a peer to peer smart contract transaction that many investment are into, at any place, which attract buyers from one point to another country joined together by online transaction and payment are made at online,can't make profite from there investment.we should hold our coin for get profite from our investment.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

Many people have thrown their money out of the window just because they do not know the Digital Currency. There are many ways to play virtual currency that are introduced online, but there is no way to make money. Therefore, you should be careful of your decisions. Those who only play the trend are selling their coin.  Wink

I think only those people who get panic of their investment are selling their bitcoin because they are afraid to lost their money, so they sell and invest their money to other crypto that they think more profitable.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:42:30 PM

Many BTC sellers, you can go to Binance Exchange or other exchange. You should have a lot of guides on youtube trading floors that are very detailed.
ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

everyone can selling bitcoin,but for most of people  whole future is riding on this bitcoin.because they regular riders spend their time and money on bitcoin.they try to buy bitcoin instead of selling.
NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

In my opinion, it is a currency that is like gold, there must be trading, buying and selling. If we ask the question, why are people selling gold, then that is the right answer for why people sell bitcoin. So the bitcoin trade has a thousand reasons to explain.
12tribes

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:50:50 PM

There are two sides to the above argument. One: The people selling may be in need of cash for personal use or may want to divest their holdings into another venture (Either more profitable or less risky or both) in order to secure some form of financial security.
Two: The people selling may be bitcoin miners who have mined some bitcoins and wish to sell same to meet obligations as in One above. Either way the bitcoin been sold may have a 30% chance of been bought back so it will not be wise to entirely conclude in the manner of the argument.

sergio-faucetbitcoin

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

Some people already made huge amount of money with Bitcoin, and prefer cash out rather then take the risk to hold it longer. Also some people are here just for quick money, and once they reached their goals, they will sell it.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

I think only those people who get panic of their investment are selling their bitcoin because they are afraid to lost their money, so they sell and invest their money to other crypto that they think more profitable.

Well i don't care about them. Panic or not, i'm holding for broke. Probably a year or two. I know there will be pumps and dumps along the way and the urge to sell may sometimes be great but i've already conditioned my mind that a long term hold would be more profitable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Lounadolcy

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:45:43 PM

Imagine a situation where no one wants to sell their Bitcoin. What happens? Because the supply is low and demand is high, the price of bitcoin rises. Soon enough, the price will be high enough that many people who bought bitcoins when it was cheaper will decide to sell and make money off of it. Sooner or later, it could happen that too many people are now trying to sell off their bitcoins seeing this increase in price, thereby bringing the price of bitcoin back down again. That’s when you buy it.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

maybe people who sell bitcoin is people who need the emergency money thats makes them to sell their bitocin (investment) into a money to get money, i think if they are an investor they wouldn't sell it before they reach their prediciton price, or it can be the 2nd reason they sell their bitcoin because they already reach the prediction price

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:53:44 PM

You must know that a lot of people trade with the favorite strategy of buying low and selling high. The people that must be selling bitcoins are are the people that maybe bought it a low price and want to sell it a high price now. Some sellers too sell as part of their portfolio diversification, they sell to buy other alternative currency.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:57:54 PM

Due to banning of some sites in our country, I've decided to sell all my investment because I'm scared that all sites who have connection to crypto currencies were banned. I know it is impossible to happen but for assurance of my profit and income I do it, but if I cannot encountered again of banning of sites I will put back my investment into crypto currency community.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

But when you buy Bitcoin, someone is selling it to you.

Why are people selling Bitcoin?

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.
Actually I have a bitcoin but I don't sell it right now because the value of bitcoin and all altcoin will back to decreasing it's value again.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:25:48 PM

-snip-
Actually I have a bitcoin but I don't sell it right now because the value of bitcoin and all altcoin will back to decreasing it's value again.

What do you mean with "the value of bitcoin and all altcoin will back to decreasing it's value again" As far as I can see, the price of the coins are all going back and is increasing , as it was last year since bitcoin is trying to surpass its resistance level.Or are you referring to the decreasing value of bitcoin after surpassing its resistance level? Your statement is confusing.

As for the selling of bitcoin,there are so many reasons behind it such as panic sell during FUD's, cashing out due to high price or sudden cashing out for emergencies. No matter what reason behind it, its the holder's decision.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:50:38 PM

Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.
uncertain, they are knowledgeable also have ambitions, when they sell, must have got a profit. among them there must be a desperate and sell their bitcoin. many think this is just a bubble. yes this bubble, but it looks. because bitcoin will only be destroyed if any best coins appear and replace them. I believe, those who sell bitcoin at the beginning must have got a big profit.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:06:21 PM

It is a peer to peer system you buy from someone and someone sell back to you and all these transactions goes with profit to the sellers to the sellers.
gracer88

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:23:45 PM

Is not a fact. Perhaps a trader fixes profits and sells bitcoin, then to buy bitcoin at a cheaper price. Or maybe it's whales, play their games on the market and sell Bitcoin.
then they will buy bitcoin and also at a cheaper price.

wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

There are countless reasons why people sell their bitcoins, you do not necessarily have to be a newbie to sell them, everyone in this forum at some point were newbie and took unreasonable decisions.

Various reasons push its sale: Economic emergencies, basic needs to be met, diversification of investments, tastes, luxuries, etc...

Otherwise, what function would bitcoin have if no utility is granted?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: