Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:27:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is selling Bitcoin?  (Read 2711 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

Those who are selling bitcoins are the people who doesn't have guts to hold bitcoin for long term and they don't believe in the potential of bitcoin so that is the reason for them to sell because they think that short term is the best to make profits but they didn't realize the chance of making tons of profit if they will just have patience and wait for the price to get on the top.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:41:24 PM

Many early investors, and those who bought BTC at low prices, would surely sell BTC in the face of great interest.

monacous

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

Bitcoin has changed the lives of many people on this planet, for better or for worse. For those who’ve managed to strike fortunate notes with BTC, the coin has allowed them to improve their lives–buying homes, paying off debts, or just plain old gettin’ rich.
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:21:31 PM

People can make money from trading that why they sell bitcoin for you. May be the money of selling they will invest in other project or other work that these will make profits for them. This is the same thing like the way you buying, they do investment as you do. However, many people afraid of bitcoin, they thing bitcoin or crypto currency just buble or they haven't interested in bitcoin anymore.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:32:20 PM

Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

But when you buy Bitcoin, someone is selling it to you.

Why are people selling Bitcoin?

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.

People are selling bitcoin for them to gain the money they want to earn.  They spend their time to buy and hold it and if they think the time they are in is the best time for them to sell it then they will sell it. That is basically the answer for this question. Also,  some of the panicked investors sell bitcoin even though it is not the right time to sell bitcoin because of lack of patience.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.

peoples have various reasons to sell their coins. maybe they need money urgent for their credit card or anything could be possible.
they will not sell their coin if they get no profit of it except they urgently need it.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

There are two types of people who sell Bitcoin, the first type, they are alarmists who do not control their emotions in a situation where their deposit at the slightest price change begins to decrease. The second type of people - these are experienced traders who skillfully use the principle ..... "sell at highs, buy at minimums" .... I do not want to be clever, but What to buy - you have to sell. And vice versa. It's like breathing in and exhalation.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:09:06 AM

I don’t think so that bitcoin bubble will burst because bitcoin is very sustainable crypto currency and its existence is life long and what I think is bitcoin miners store their mined bitcoins in special kind of wallets from where people buy and sell their bitcoins and I don’t think that people who are slowly getting rid of their bitcoin are the wisest one because there are many wise economists who predicted that in the end of the year the valuation will hike up to $20000 and I strongly believe in them and will hold my bitcoins for future.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:19:49 AM

Some people are panic selling when the price is favorable to sell so you cannot also blame them because that is what it means to make a profit in bitcoin. Some people also have different reasons like for emergency purposes so we must all understand each other. However my advice to those who sell just for no reason is to please HOLD as long as you can for prices to increase further.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:44:19 AM

I know that bitcoin co-founder has sold bitcoin. He sold his entire Bitcoin number and switched to Bitcoin cash, "Oldenburg said, referring to the high price of Bitcoin. In fact, Bitcoin prices seem to double every three months. Ars Technica confirmed that the transaction fee was up to $ 26 per purchase / sale recently.

I think bitcoin is not enough to use (especially in 3rd world countries) that you can live with bitcoin alone. Currently we still need money to pay most of the goods.
Because although no matter how bullish you are in bitcoin, some people still need fiat; perhaps to pay bills, to buy random items, to pay for some kind of emergency, because they lack fiat, the stuff.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:52:55 AM

Some sellers are selling for profit, these are early holders but the majority are newbies who do not want to see that they are losing their investment so they sell their coins not knowing that this is not going to last and there will always correction and bull trend coming eventually.

nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:07:22 AM

until now I still hold my bitcoin and have no intention to sell it gan. the reason I hold my bitcoin.
the price to be more up again.
and I do not really need money for my daily needs .
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:23:51 AM

It does not mean that when bitcoin price drop and all holders will hold it too!, exchange and trading market are always open for market trading that anyone can buy bitcoin at any time.
martinsidole

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

You sell it to me, and I'll sell it to another, this is the way to increase the value of a product.
butlar44

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

I don't think that many people are selling bitcoin, most of the people have been holding, that's why the price is soaring.
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

People who made a lot of money in the early days have been selling their BTC. Several times the profits, the benefits are very generous.

brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency that is form in a digital way on peer to peer smart contract on blockchain technology in ecosystem. where no central point of selling of Bitcoin.
Zabere

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:04:47 AM

It may be those who bought Bitcoin a long time ago or investors who want to make profits from short-term trading.
In general, the majority of investor selling does not have a significant impact on the Bitcoin market.
However, the sale of influential shareholders or companies that could affect the market will affect the price.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:15:58 AM

when we heard about people that selling their bitcoin it sounds silly right? but we need to find the reason why they sell their bitcoin, we knwo that hold bitcoin can give us the profit, but when we need emergency money it will be the last choiches that selling bitcoin for getting that emergency money, so why people selling their bitcoin? i think there are that need an emergency moneys

abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

who are selling bitcoin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: