Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:13:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is selling Bitcoin?  (Read 2711 times)
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

in my opinion, if the user just buys then holds it and without selling it, it is a waste of time. What benefits will they get? The process of buying and selling bitcoin is naturally exists. Do not then judge that those who sell are those who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin. It does not make sense to me.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:14:31 AM

Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

But when you buy Bitcoin, someone is selling it to you.

Why are people selling Bitcoin?

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.

Mostly because they want to diversify their investments. I don't think these people would just sellout their bitcoins just because the bubble is bursting. Clearly, you generalize the public's thinking capability. Obviously, people aren't selling to bail out of the bubble.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:16:31 AM

many people selling their bitcoin if the price increase because they want to make a profit and they can buy again if the price is down. with the volatility of the price now, they can expect to make a profit by buying and selling the bitcoin and I am sure that if they can analyze, they can find a good price to buy and decide a good price to sell later. we can take this as our chance to make more money but we still are careful to not buy at the high price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

It is mostly people who are new into the market & whales that are selling. newbies are new & they get panic with little crash so they are scared and are panicking and selling off coins.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:36:48 PM

As a seller :
I'm not sell out all of my bitcoin instead I'm sell it partially ,for every $ 1000 increment I sold it for profit or if I want a rush money

As a buyer :
I like to invest bitcoin  every month from my main salary because I believe bitcoin will worth more in the future !
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

Many people nowadays are selling bitcoin when it increases. Because they want to make profit from it and they can buy bitcoin again when its price is down. Bitcoin will be always the best currency.
npolie

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:08:37 PM

If I had money now then I would buy bitcoin and put it on my wallet. I dream of holding the bitcoin when prices decrease, good profit will be bought. When prices rise then sell bitcoin. Many people sell for the money needed. Every person need money. When need money, then they will sell their bitcoin.If I have a lot of money , then I will buy bitcoin with all the money.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

who sell bitcoin may be a moderator who has the right to bitcoin, because the moderator is entitled to everything in the bitcoin forum, we who are still JR.MEMBER can only pioneer from the bottom.
oxf7

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

I think big players are selling their Bitcoins when they see the buy power is weakening after spikes in price.
Buy power at that price levels is primarily driven by "TA experts" followers and mid-size traders.
Dips are being bought by pro-traders.

Big players are more or less early adopters who need to sell some of their bitcoins to live or to reduce crypto-exposure.

Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

who sell bitcoin are the ones who use bitcoin in this world and there are also many reasons people can be completely different to selling bitcoin. There are for the needs of his life, there is also to change his life. And 1 thing is the core reason people sell bitcoin associated with high value of bitcoin that can make it rich.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

I think many people sell their bitcoin for their own needs or they want to regain profit sooner. I'm not sure the sellers going their bitcoin now is a smart decision. There are still a lot of big investors holding the bitcoin. It was still too early to sell and the bitcoin bubble could not explode right now. I believe the price may continue to rise.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

Many people now a days selling bitcoin because trading, making a profit out of buying some stocks and sell it for a purpose of getting more money. Specially bitcoin investor's selling bitcoin.
Telogodok

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

Bitcoin as proposed by its maker Satoshi Nakamoto is something other than what's expected from what is truly on the situation today, it is probably utilized as computerized cash as installment for merchandise and ventures. In any case, it swung to be a speculation thus its market cost is so costly now as a result of the expanding interest of the general population over the globe.

I think Dealing with it, bitcoin is not enough to use (especially in 3rd world countries) you can live with bitcoin only. Currently we still need money to pay most of the goods.
Because although no matter how bullish you are in bitcoin, some people still need fiat; perhaps to pay bills, to buy random items, to pay for some kind of emergency, because they lack fiat, the stuff.
Peter Coresi

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

I think those people who dont have enough knowledge in investing to cryptocurrencies. losing will be the one who trigger people to sell their holdings.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

I think those people who dont have enough knowledge in investing to cryptocurrencies. losing will be the one who trigger people to sell their holdings.

I suggest before investing into crypto people should do research for them to be aware on what will be the do's and dont's to ensure your choice crypto is good and profitable.
buiduc

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

Anyone can sell a bitcoin usually sell for a society that meets the needs of day to day but there is also a large investor who wants to sell the bitcoin or small investors and most communities that sell bitcoin to needs and desires.
ictin

Activity: 258

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:03:43 PM

do you mean who sell a lot of bitcoin. maybe mt.gox they withdraw more than 8k bitcoin from their wallet

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:29:38 PM

Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

But when you buy Bitcoin, someone is selling it to you.

Why are people selling Bitcoin?

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.
Weeks after you posts this thread the bitcoin price goes to moon,so i guess you doubted why you had make this statements..

Because you sounds like in despair on selling bitcoin,and having some bitterness towards holdinthis coin,and i believe thay since December last year you have learned your lesson about holding and patience
MoasKiaet

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:51:35 PM

I think It is mostly people who are new into the market that are selling. They are new and they do not understand the market so they are scared and are panicking and selling off coins.
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

They sell bitcoin because that's what it does, sell / buy bitcoin to get a profit, or sell bitcoin for wanting to get some cash money.
Maybe this guy has vast knowledge but they do not know the future, so they trust the bubble issue. and sell his bitcoin to an optimistic person can benefit from buying bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: