Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: investment mode of btc is best or currency mode???  (Read 1068 times)
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:20:44 PM

A trend has been started that bitcoin is now used only for raising income by buying and selling it but we are ignoring its most important fact that it was created to be used as currency and if it can be used as the currency it would really help community to enjoy its eases and regions who are accepting btc must have to start it as currency this will automatically boost user no's as well a prices,

Rightly said...the main motive of Bitcoin was to get independent and transparent payment mode. Satoshi might never imagine Bitcoin is being an instrument of trading forgetting its original motive of BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:52:37 AM

A trend has been started that bitcoin is now used only for raising income by buying and selling it but we are ignoring its most important fact that it was created to be used as currency and if it can be used as the currency it would really help community to enjoy its eases and regions who are accepting btc must have to start it as currency this will automatically boost user no's as well a prices,

This is one of the biggest problems with bitcoins currently. I think even the developers did not wanted bitcoins to be seen as an investment medium when they launched it. However, as the prices started going up, everyone became greedy for money and forget about the real use of bitcoins. When we have price stabilize completely, people will start using it for buying/selling more often. Current situation is like everyone wants to get paid in bitcoins but no buyer want to pay in bitcoins as they think that the value of accumulated coins will increase.
pubmongrelT

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:22:49 AM

I am eagerly waiting for the day to happen so. Our society will reach a new height of modernisation by its aid Smiley
antliafightingR

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

Cant we even think for the poor people out there? and those beggars? How can they get their life if btcs become the currencies?
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

its better as an assets only because nobody is going to accept btcs so easily over fiats that they has been seeing from birth
I will for this statement too. Absolutely the currencies that are continuously be used in that areas and people are used to of it, how can they welcome another currency that isn’t much popular in their country. Now a days, people have shown an immense response to use bitcoins as an asset where they are investing and earning money in return. Hundreds and thousands of people have been benefited through these enormous coins.
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

Cant we even think for the poor people out there? and those beggars? How can they get their life if btcs become the currencies?

Especially for that reason, the Bitcoin will never get accepted as a everyday currency. To become the currency it must be first adopted by the government. For the government to push it further to the legalization and proclamation as currency the must provide the necessary equipment for all the citizens in the specific country. Not all people have the internet, computers, smartphones for the paying with the Bitcoin.
That is the main problem with the digitalization!
FIAT will always exist and even if the Bitcoin is struggling to achieve the implementation for the Bitcoin investors it is more tempting to make some profit from the market fluctuations then the transfer of the Bitcoin and change to the currency as such.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
hoaryal1

Activity: 139
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:33:03 AM

Its better to circulate both of them similarly but govt will never favour an opponent to its income LOL

GuerrillaBuzz is taking marketing to the next level by creating and distributing content in the crypto world. We've helped our clients to raise more than $100 Million.
GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing, Cryptocurrency & Blockchain PR company
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:58:52 AM

I use bitcoin as an investment asset to make money not make it a currency mode to buy things online and invest also in some coin that I know the future of growth in the future to make it double while working in one coin and in that way I can do much better amount of bitcoin earning than wotking in one coin for my future dream life.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

I am eagerly waiting for the day to happen so. Our society will reach a new height of modernisation by its aid Smiley
I think it is just a matter of time which will decide the things in a better way and that it will give us an opportunity of living a very much comfortable life as well.

For now, bitcoin is only being used as a mode of investing money and that its scope for being used as currency is not that much but with time, we will surely be able to use it not only as the best way of investing of money but also as a currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: