Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: He began to grow again!  (Read 339 times)
Optimusman (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:04:26 PM

Hello comrades!  Cool
I recently started to be interested in crypto currency, but already during this time I was very excited by this.
Bitcoin on our eyes now, again began to grow. November 11, I bought for 310 dollars, now I have already 370 on my account.
Will the bar exceed 8 thousand and will it stay stable for 2 days?
Do you advise leaving small savings or still withdrawing?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:09:25 PM

This is more suited to Economics>Specualtion.
You can move the topic on the bottom left corner of the thread.
To answer your question I think it's still early days. I personally think we'll hit $9,000 by the year's end. Bitcoin is become much more mainstream and invested in by increasing numbers of people.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:12:23 PM

Hello comrades!  Cool
I recently started to be interested in crypto currency, but already during this time I was very excited by this.
Bitcoin on our eyes now, again began to grow. November 11, I bought for 310 dollars, now I have already 370 on my account.

If there is any emergency reason you can skip that saving and taken out but the goldingvwpukd really nice idea to achieve the bitcoin price 8k USD or even more than in a week.
If you looking for holding more put it in your wallet itself for more than 1 year and then taken out price will grows double or triple the value.
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:30:30 PM

In my opinion, i predict that bitcoin's price will increase and can reach to 8000$ in the year of this year or begining of new year. The price is more stable in general so this is a good time to invest and earn bitcoin. You can trade or do service for earning. Try to make more bitcoin and hold, waiting for the next wave of price.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:31:05 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 11:28:04 PM by filharvey

Bitcoin price will move far beyond $8,000 and it may very soon reach $10,000.No one could give assurance about the stability of the bitcoin price.I would advice you to leave your bitcoins in your wallet itself unless you have desperate need for money.Never follow the market blindly and don't pay attention to FUD.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:33:01 PM

we dont know how much it will be worth, nobody of us know it, maybe those who are trading all the time and have access to some privileged information on those telegram groups that are like a conspiracy, can predict it.
but eight thousand dollars is pretty possible by the end of the year, so stay stunned to it, how much bitcoin did you bought? and when did you bought it?
i have been keeping all my bitcoins in my wallet until the price reaches to 9,5k at least, but it will take some time.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:38:01 PM

Bitcoin price will move far beyond $8,000 and it may very soon reach $10,000.No one could give assurance about the stability of the bitcoin price.I would advice you to leave your bitcoins in your wallet itself unless you have desperate need for money.

That's is because of volatility of bitcoin and now bitcoin started growing after the all critics facing with the bitcoin cash and earse by moving further in the world.
If that online wallet means please don't leave it is because no scam and hacker attack has been increased more before.
You can expect the bitcoin price is at 10k this year that we can give assurance without any fear because of its potential.
Optimusman (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:41:36 PM

we dont know how much it will be worth, nobody of us know it, maybe those who are trading all the time and have access to some privileged information on those telegram groups that are like a conspiracy, can predict it.
but eight thousand dollars is pretty possible by the end of the year, so stay stunned to it, how much bitcoin did you bought? and when did you bought it?
i have been keeping all my bitcoins in my wallet until the price reaches to 9,5k at least, but it will take some time.

I bought 0.0472 for 310 dollars on November 11, now I have at the exchange rate of 380 dollars! That's before the eyes of the btc was 8 thousand, I plan to wait up to 10 thousand, I see a lot of optimistic forecasts,im very happy because in my country, Ukraine, the dollar is quite expensive, and this is a decent earnings for the week.Smiley
oyinkansolaberry

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:42:52 PM

We seem to be in a similar position. I have been watching Bitcoin from the sideline over a period of time now. until recently that I decided to buy some and keep. ever since I' v bought and watch it increase gradually, the question that has been coming to my mind is, at what point will it be appropriate for me to cash out and recoup the money used in buying???.
Optimusman (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:47:52 PM

We seem to be in a similar position. I have been watching Bitcoin from the sideline over a period of time now. until recently that I decided to buy some and keep. ever since I' v bought and watch it increase gradually, the question that has been coming to my mind is, at what point will it be appropriate for me to cash out and recoup the money used in buying???.

I'm asking myself this question! I personally decided that I would wait up to 10 thousand, because I believe, although I understand that this is a very volatile currency, and a big risk.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:30:05 PM

Well it is at $8000 each bitcoin right now, lets see how much it can grow in a few days from now, i guess that it will be worth more than $8500 by this week, because i read in a post about that bitfinex is going to buy a lot of bitcoins using their tether.
It is bad for tether, and for the whole community, but it is good for all of those who really want to make profit from bitcoin, and of course, for those who want to see their portfolio going up too, and i think that we all want to see it happening.
Lets see how much it can rise.
oloveloveo

Activity: 158

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:46:20 PM

Hello comrades!  Cool
Well it already reach 8k now but it back to 7,900+ again. It keeps going back to 8k and 7.9k. So if you are not really in need of money its best to keep it and wait for a while. The price of it will surely increase in the future. Just wait and be patience. Dont be swayed by a little increase.

Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:15:38 PM

It is too early for withdrawing, I was hoping more about the price going over $1000 before year ends, some say it was being too greedy to think about the price reaching the ceiling but it is possible to happen as we see from the past months bitcoin accelerating non-stop and only goes down momentarily. Bitcoin will continue to grow, so you're lucky that you have brought it at the right time because bitcoin will start to go further.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

noel2123

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:15:56 PM

Well it is at $8000 each bitcoin right now, lets see how much it can grow in a few days from now, i guess that it will be worth more than $8500 by this week, because i read in a post about that bitfinex is going to buy a lot of bitcoins using their tether.
It is bad for tether, and for the whole community, but it is good for all of those who really want to make profit from bitcoin, and of course, for those who want to see their portfolio going up too, and i think that we all want to see it happening.
Lets see how much it can rise.

Yes we could expect that for next week we could see bitcoin soaring high up to $8500 ! there might be some sort of delay but certainly this will going to happen I will continue to Hold my coins until then.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:23:23 PM

I'm asking myself this question! I personally decided that I would wait up to 10 thousand, because I believe, although I understand that this is a very volatile currency, and a big risk.

Volatility shouldn't bother you if you just keep holding your coins till a certain level, or just for the long term in general. Why would you care about short term fluctuations when not long after that the price goes up anyway? If you look back at how much volatility we have gone through this year, and look at the current exchange rate, it should be crystal clear that volatility isn't something long term minded people should care about. But still it upsets people, it lowers their overall confidence in this market, and ultimately makes them sell their coins, which more often than not will result in people buying back their coins at higher levels. I call that capital destruction.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2800
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:42:41 PM

Hello comrades!  Cool

As far as the price growing, we don't know. But it looks like it touches $8K again. This is good news. If I were you don't delve yourself with the price too much because there will be a time that it will go down and you will be disappointed.

If you are on bitcoin for the long haul, then I advise you to not sell your bitcoin today. Many has predicted that the price could go beyond $8K. Well, if you have money then you can buy it, but its better to buy with the price has drop because you can get it at a discounted price. Just save a little with your salary and then when the price goes down again, buy, but not today the price is too high.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
margarete11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:46:55 PM

Hello comrades!  Cool
well we could expect that bitcoin will rise more than $8000 if you still dont need you're money yet I suggest that you let it stay there but as you say youre in profit already so cashing out is not a bad option .
player99

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:43:04 PM

Buy the dips, the train is leaving, you better jump onboard!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: