Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:36:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST.IO is a SCAM? [UPDATE: I've received all my tokens, NO SCAM!]  (Read 1976 times)
MaxCain
Copper Member

Activity: 766
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:16:07 AM

I also invested twice in this ICO, I received all my token on my wallet (on their website),
now is a very busy time for them after ICO, so just have to claim and wait for further news.... Cool

Professional Translator From English into Chinese Simplify & Traditional
Professional Interpreter, Provide on-site translation services from English to Chinese and vice versa. All whitepaper Translation will be in completed PDF version.
Rabeya

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:00:29 PM

You can make a comment their Ann thread.  It is a good and success campaign. I think they will support you.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:06:45 PM

I invested more than 0.02BTC 1 week ago (their threshold of receiving tokens pre-ICO) and I still havent received any tokens from them. I contacted their support but they just ignore me. Is this a total scam? What are your experiences?

I don't think so, my friend invest in UTRUST aroung 20k$ and he get tokens . Maybe install low fee for transaction or something. And i don'tthink that they wanna grab you 0.02 BTC, it's too small amount.  And everyone know who create Utrust ( they all have linkden accounts) So, i think all will be ok with this project.
Yes, I agreed, and I am also one of their investor too in utrust. And in fairness 20k$ is huge amount, it is equivalent in my country of 1 Million amount mate for sure He/She will get in return a big reward profit. Also utrust is very successful ico this year 2017.
cryptomeocon

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:23:06 AM

Scam, you should buy KingCash (KCP). This is potential ICO
bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:18:32 AM

I invested more than 0.02BTC 1 week ago (their threshold of receiving tokens pre-ICO) and I still havent received any tokens from them. I contacted their support but they just ignore me. Is this a total scam? What are your experiences?

i do not know utrush.io scam or not, i just heard the news that utrush a promising project, have you contacted u utrush.io, should you co-confirm to team utrush or dev manager
skycream

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:29:41 AM

NO! It is not a SCAM Undecided
cheburash

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:10:29 PM

i do not know utrush.io scam or not, i just heard the news that utrush a promising project, have you contacted u utrush.io, should you co-confirm to team utrush or dev manager

Yes, it's cool and pretty solid project with little marketcap ( maybe 22 or 23m$) it's a small amount now, projects like COMSA or Monetha have 50m$ or even more. So  Utrust tokens have a big grows potential ( i am expected 0.12$ in next month)
sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:59:09 AM

Yes, it's cool and pretty solid project with little marketcap ( maybe 22 or 23m$) it's a small amount now, projects like COMSA or Monetha have 50m$ or even more. So  Utrust tokens have a big grows potential ( i am expected 0.12$ in next month)

12 cents a very serious price. I think it will be 5 cents or 6 cents at best.

gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:23:00 AM

hmm i think uturst is trusted like their name, lol you need to post in their announcement thread or contact the developer via email or slack or telegram, maybe the distribution coins will happen at the specified time or the end of ICO  Grin Grin

aysha9853

Activity: 486

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:48:14 AM

You do not understand how UTK will be distributed, they tell you to fill the KYC and UTK has not been distributed until now.
We recommend joining their social media to find out more information about Utrust, before creating a negative thread like this
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:42:53 PM

be careful if you write something that is not clear the truth.
I suggest you be more wise in taking action.
because utrust is not a scam.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:00:52 PM

Send a personal message to the admins again and if possible, chat with live support.
best wishes

jackandrew

Activity: 140

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:11:49 PM

No, this ICO is not a scam, in fact for me it looks to be a really good platform to invest in. Make sure you read all the official information before purchasing any tokens, and this is a general rule, not just for this ICO.

riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:53:25 PM

There is some problem going on in ethereum blockchain.Every token based on it facing problem.High fee and slow speed is creating problem.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:31:13 PM

There is some problem going on in ethereum blockchain.Every token based on it facing problem.High fee and slow speed is creating problem.

I think this issue is not due to the ETH network. They still did not open KYC process. Waiting game ongoing. Dont know when they will do that process and release the tokens and list in exchanges. Hope its not a scam.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:12:43 AM

Talk to the team with a personal message in the telegram, I'm sure they will react, because this project is not fake.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:35:43 PM

I don't think Utrust is a scam because it is already successfully ended with achieving its hard cap. I think soon they will pay bounty hunters and investors.

They have best reputation in the time of token sale itself but now they successfully achieved their expected supply value in the time of token sale and can make money if you have invested your fund on the ico.
I noticed that in topicolist site utrust is the top first ICO in that site. I don't think they will scam the investors.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:51:02 PM

the first time I hear negative reviews about this company.
their advertising and fees were very good.
in the telegraph answered fairly quickly, and there they you do not answer?
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:52:59 PM

I don't think Utrust is a scam because it is already successfully ended with achieving its hard cap. I think soon they will pay bounty hunters and investors.

They have best reputation in the time of token sale itself but now they successfully achieved their expected supply value in the time of token sale and can make money if you have invested your fund on the ico.
I noticed that in topicolist site utrust is the top first ICO in that site. I don't think they will scam the investors.
I have nothing against this project And most of the negativity is used for special purposes by someone and for something. But I would like to know, How are all the information that official sources give about your project controlled? Can it be fake or is it really true?
huynhtonphuc

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:19:04 PM

any updates on utrust guy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: