Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:35:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO of 2017?  (Read 1305 times)
Gnosis7777 (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:18:01 PM

Just when you thought you've seen it all

https://fitvitalik.io
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:23:51 PM

Not going to click on your random link man. No offense, but this site is known for scamming and on behalf of the community we do not have any idea if that link contains potential viruses or whatever.

With that said, to answer your question, or at least the title of this thread, the best ICO of 2017 is looking like it will be Angel Token. Check out my signature. Click on it to visit their website/social media pages and more. They are offering a guaranteed 6.9x ROI if you invest in their ICO.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:25:05 PM

Good luck rasing fund for him, do you know Vitalik is one of the richest guys in the space. There are alot of people in real need of money where just $1000 mean alot to their lives.
Gnosis7777 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:25:45 PM

Not going to click on your random link man. No offense, but this site is known for scamming and on behalf of the community we do not have any idea if that link contains potential viruses or whatever.

With that said, to answer your question, or at least the title of this thread, the best ICO of 2017 is looking like it will be Angel Token. Check out my signature. Click on it to visit their website/social media pages and more. They are offering a guaranteed 6.9x ROI if you invest in their ICO.

Here try this one:

http://www.disney.com

NikolayRaev

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:27:27 PM

Hey! There are a lot of good projects  that you can find here   https://topicolist.com/

It remains for you to decide with which of these projects to work for you, good luck!
lady Royal

Activity: 720

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:27:31 PM

Same here I am not going to click that link it just looks suspicious.

For me I guess the best ICO of 2017 was hacken, Hacken did a really good job and hacken is the great idea and it is the first token for white hat hackers, they are the best ico of 2017 you can see the charts.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Gnosis7777 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:32:46 PM

Same here I am not going to click that link it just looks suspicious.

For me I guess the best ICO of 2017 was hacken, Hacken did a really good job and hacken is the great idea and it is the first token for white hat hackers, they are the best ico of 2017 you can see the charts.

Are you retarded?
seasonw

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:35:08 AM

Honestly, I don't see any best ICO and don't remember there is any good ICO progress after ICO. But I can named a lot worst ICO  Tongue
Recharged

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:43:10 AM

Honestly, I don't see any best ICO and don't remember there is any good ICO progress after ICO. But I can named a lot worst ICO  Tongue

It's good to know about the worst ICOs. Write please Grin
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:46:37 AM

One of the best they say? but fitvitalik had 4 more days in launching their ICO and my impression towards it is hilarious I really can't tell if this ICO is serious with it's Roadmap but it is sure are not that trustworthy in my opinion and with this kind of introduction "He’s a bona fide genius" and a lot of edited photos of the Dev. I can not say anymore but if this ICO is a fact then good luck to all of you guys who'd invest.
wooch4aeye

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:49:00 AM

it is BCH wthout need to click any sites

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:01:15 AM

Then why you did not mentioned any worst ICO in the list you got scammed. You didn't surf about it or you didn't check the best ICO in the marketplace.
I see that utrust, confido, synapse and dmarket.
These above list is good in the new coming ICO. Looking for complete this waves is best in ICO and now shows potential in the market as well.
sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:10:28 AM

So many opinions about the best coin/token of 2017 and it is very interesting to see everyone's thoughts. I personally believe the best coin of 2017 is Propthereum.io, an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. Proceeds raised from this ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This property will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept, and the thing that intrigues me the most, is that because the coin is backed by real estate it means it will always increase in value. They are currently live but their angel day ends in a couple  of hours so I suggest anyone wanting to invest should invest now to get the most tokens more their money.
Wind3058

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:14:58 AM

ICO everywhere, so hard to find true ICO  Huh
SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:21:38 AM

In my opinion best ICO of 2017 is OMG(OmiseGo); also we are waiting for the start of Universa's ICO which has a great project too. Stay wise and invest in right things.

Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:23:10 AM

Just when you thought you've seen it all

https://fitvitalik.io

in my opinion the best ICO of 2017 is UCOIN Token.
u can visit their webside and check, reserch. i think it can change my future.
good luck to all of you guys who'd invest.

Sunnyday8228

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:24:16 AM

Electroneum will have a much potential for year 2018 as of they have strong marketing and strong team. It is create for massive crytocurrency.
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:33:36 AM

Electroneum will have a much potential for year 2018 as of they have strong marketing and strong team. It is create for massive crytocurrency.

so much hype for electroneum and they dumped the price.
kenZsmutZ

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:43:02 AM

There is definitely something to be said about Signals.Network! Machine intelligence for human profit - an intelligent crypto trading and forecasting platform

https://signals.network/#how-it-works
Solve.Care

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:01:46 AM

I'm looking for Healthcare ICOs. Does anybody know something about this?
Check our platform.
A new way of decentralized coordination and administration of healthcare.

Link to the announcement thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2397878.0

Solve.Care ■ Healthcare on Blockchain ■ Solve.Care
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: