Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:14:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO of 2017?  (Read 1305 times)
Joshua85

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:18:55 PM

Best ICO is Electroneum and Universa
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:27:40 PM

Not going to click on your random link man. No offense, but this site is known for scamming and on behalf of the community we do not have any idea if that link contains potential viruses or whatever.

With that said, to answer your question, or at least the title of this thread, the best ICO of 2017 is looking like it will be Angel Token. Check out my signature. Click on it to visit their website/social media pages and more. They are offering a guaranteed 6.9x ROI if you invest in their ICO.

LOL it's pretty funny that you won't click on his link but then immediately tell other people to start clicking on the links in your signature. To be fair you are a higher user level. But you should definitely click on the link in my signature Tongue
wisdommember

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:30:29 PM

best ico was electroneum

worst or scam ico was monetha

and most excited ico is dimcoin (it will listed soon)
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:45:29 PM

The best ICO this 2017 is Bitdegree. The Bitdegree won the 2017 moontec. They also offer bonuses and programs which is easy for the members gain more tokens.

anzach87

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:50:05 PM

what makes ICOs good or bad in terms of what Huh we are all investors the responsibility is in ours hands do your correct research and don't put the blames on others except from your self:))) do correct research and stay focus Smiley
Nwaghor4u

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:25:28 PM

I think best ico is electroneum.  Optimism are high for NAGA coin. All the best.
akdperry

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:21:34 AM

I think best ico is electroneum.  Optimism are high for NAGA coin. All the best.

i'm with you on ETN if mining is feasible on a phone.  which I'm not sure on.  ETN went through normal dump when coin was first avail, but now has dipping and gaining ground.  very cool project.  and cool name.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:28:57 AM

I haven't tracked much Cardano or ADA since its start. But knowing it is already topping at number 6 in crypto should means it already multipled a lot from its ICO price.
Nureni

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:15:36 AM

Wabi was a bomb. I was happy to invest wabi ico. It was a good profit.
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:22:35 AM
Merited by Enyanha (2)

IQeon, guys. The best ICO is IQeon (https://iqeon.io/ or thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479328.0).

The decentralized intellectual gaming p2p platform:

1. ability to earn money on your gaming achievements
2. low commissions for independent game developers
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:34:05 AM

My best ICO was for sure Electroneum. I`ve got allready 10x on my investment and i`ve also got into the bounty program were i `ve got a nice 1000$ payment and that with ontly a jr.member rank. And i think that there is possible to get that again with another ICO but this means a good research and investing time into a project. I think that my next big payment will come from trade.io and i am very excited for the ICO to end and see the value of the coins.

depodimon

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:48:49 AM

+1 to Electroneum
Also very classy was MinexCoin, grew from $ 1 to $ 70. An excellent idea of mining from  on the balance sheet (like in a bank, but for a large percentage). Now launched the mobile application.
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:52:56 AM

Guys, what do you think about E-CHAT ICO?

This is the multifunctional decentralized messenger (messenger (support multi-app sharing and money transferring)+multicurrency wallet (support USD and crypto)+blog platform (support ability to earn on your likes, live streaming with the online appearance changing)).
They have a ready product, professional team, attention from the media (FORBES, HuffPost, Bitcoin Garden)...I don't know, sound really good

The thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337.0
KenDowson

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:25:05 AM

Guys, what do you think about E-CHAT ICO?

This is the multifunctional decentralized messenger (messenger (support multi-app sharing and money transferring)+multicurrency wallet (support USD and crypto)+blog platform (support ability to earn on your likes, live streaming with the online appearance changing)).
They have a ready product, professional team, attention from the media (FORBES, HuffPost, Bitcoin Garden)...I don't know, sound really good

The thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337.0
I know that project, like their crypto-like function Cheesy

taribo

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:24:54 AM

I would say Bitdegree but it is more compelling to see that most ICOs failed. I think Jusnaturale and Rebellious both showed that ICO is not the only way to build a sustainable community.
wintersnow

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:26:49 AM

What about INS ico?
dcvmarvel

Activity: 71

Truegame

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:30:48 AM

If your looking for a good ICO for 2017, there are a few, gladius.io and trade.io stood out for me.
The most promising ICO for 2018 for me is DIW, and they for me have a really good concept. Decentralized Security is one of the most important things in our world and this is what DIW is bringing to the table!
Check out the thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2567416.0

benjaminoo

Activity: 126

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:45:25 AM

Best ICO of 2017 was Electroneum, hands down. It seems like dumpers have already dumped most of their coins and the price is steady at more than 8 times the ICO price. And their flagship mobile mining experience has not even been released yet (will be released early next year, so get in while you can).

The second best (though the ICO is running over into 2018) is Envion - mobile mining rigs placed directly at cheap energy sources.

benjaminoo

Activity: 126

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:49:46 AM

I have high hopes and confidence in Universa and in the CEO Alexander Borodich.
Universa introduces a new generation unique blockchain technology.
Universa is fast blockchain protocol with a low transaction cost.
Just read a whitepaper https://universa.io/files/whitepaper.pdf?v=1.1

I don't have much hope for Universa. Very big ICO and a great team. But they are basically allowing mining only at approved institutions. Doesn't that undermine the very culture and spirit of blockchain - decentralization? Who's to say they don't have a finger in the pie with those institutions. How are they different from a bank that has centralized transaction approvals?

tibahoni

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:53:06 AM

I Think My Friend The Best ICO Is Bankera , Is From Spectrocoin Bank! Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: