Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:58:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LTC pump  (Read 7164 times)
Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:16:47 AM

I put $20k in LTC in the past week.  Probably going to put another $10-20k more in, in the next week or so.  In my opinion, it's about as sure of a thing as it gets in the cryptocurrency world that LTC is going to spike massively once its added at gox. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:16:31 AM

or, "[ANN] Public Awareness for Screwing You Over By Artificially Raising the Price Beyond Its Genuine Value and Pulling the Rug Out From Under You Event"

This is a part of trading, but at least have the "dignity" to keep it to yourself.
TECHICENINE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 06:03:10 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2013, 09:03:42 AM by TECHICENINE

or, "[ANN] Public Awareness for Screwing You Over By Artificially Raising the Price Beyond Its Genuine Value and Pulling the Rug Out From Under You Event"

This is a part of trading, but at least have the "dignity" to keep it to yourself.

don't trip everyone knows that LTC is the number 1 coin being mined behind BTC,,thanks
NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:28:14 AM

Thanks for letting me know when to dump  Grin
medicine

Activity: 697
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 06:56:10 AM

If or when Gox adds LTC support, how much notice do you think they'll give traders?  I'm sorta thinking 48 hours.  Any guesses?
anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:57:47 AM

how did the pump go?  I can't tell from the LTC price on Btc-e
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 09:32:32 AM

Anyone with decent amount of money can make a pump. And benefit from it and from its announcement. Why do you suppose the guy that proposed this is a hacker?

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
tadakaluri

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 09:44:09 AM

I am also ready with 1000$
sterob

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 10:19:49 AM

pumping or not, for sure i know LTC have to be placed in mtgox to keep a check on BTC with all the BFL ASIC incomming. If btc diff rocketed 1000% in short time (which is likely  with ASIC) while price remain the same, it will be ugly.

01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 11:34:06 AM

Anyone with decent amount of money can make a pump. And benefit from it and from its announcement. Why do you suppose the guy that proposed this is a hacker?
Because of what he removed from the original post:

PM me with the following data:
 - btc-e username
 - the amount of BTC and/or USD you are able to invest (and is already sitting in your btc-e account)
 - preferred days and times in UTC (p.e. Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 11:00 and from 13:00 to 17:00)
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:27:42 PM

Btc-e down?
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:30:09 PM

Btc-e down?
Yes, it is for me.

Will be up in no time, I am sure.
Barnacle_Ed

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:56:50 PM

Btc-e down?

Yeah, there's an announcement on the page saying they're attempting maintenance on the server to get it back up.
weav

Activity: 350

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:02:37 PM

- btc-e username
 - the amount of BTC and/or USD you are able to invest (and is already sitting in your btc-e account)
 - preferred days and times in UTC (p.e. Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 11:00 and from 13:00 to 17:00)

Btc-e down?

Yeah, there's an announcement on the page saying they're attempting maintenance on the server to get it back up.

They got hacked and all the big wallets emptied who shared their btc-e username and balance here earlier? Shocked

anderl

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:12:44 PM

- btc-e username

Btc-e down?

They got hacked and all the big wallets emptied who shared their btc-e username and balance here earlier? Shocked

oh that would be rich!
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 06:28:38 PM

World's most successful pump right here, people! Witness it for only $1000 in price drop costs!

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
msweb (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:00:14 PM

Troll alert once again? Don't be silly. I hope I don't have to explain why your concern is way out of anything real. Looks like they got DDoSed (once again), but it's just a guess: We don't know why btc-e is down for maintenance either right now. Don't panic guys. I think they will be up again very soon or at least letting us know what's going on (by twitter or this board here) sooner or later.

Next development steps to go (I'm working on the designs):
1. A decentralized cryptoexchange protocol
2. A cryptocoin with a fix USD/Coin rate
anderl

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:11:33 PM

Troll alert once again? Don't be silly. I hope I don't have to explain why your concern is way out of anything real. Looks like they got DDoSed (once again), but it's just a guess: We don't know why btc-e is down for maintenance either right now. Don't panic guys. I think they will be up again very soon or at least letting us know what's going on (by twitter or this board here) sooner or later.

anyone with a Vendetta mask avatar is clearly a hacker and up to no good.  Wink
msweb (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:30:05 PM

anyone with a Vendetta mask avatar is clearly a hacker and up to no good.  Wink

As you can see I'm not responding to every stupid post. Even with your 'Wink', your comment is very inappropriate. You are not the first person in this thread who is calling me a 'hacker'. I'm not here to educate people but sometimes it seems to be necessary to bring some light in here.

You guys apparently have no idea what a hacker is. Do your research. People like RSM, Appelbaum and Satoshy are hackers and so am I Smiley. Nothing wrong with being a hacker. What you mean is called a cracker. DDoS against others to do any harm can be associated with 'crackers' but related to 'anonymous' it's much more a simple form of any online protest and mostly against authorities driving the NWO agenda 21 further on. These DDoS attacks against any crypto currency service (especially exchanges) are much more likely initiated by 'big brother' themselves.

So give me at lest one plausible reason why I should be involved in this.

Btw: If you would know me you would know that I'm a bitcoin and litecoin enthusiast and don't have any intention in hurting them (short- and long-term). The reason for the pump we are trying to initiate is just to have a higher ltc prize as soon as Mt.Gox is starting with their tradings. Mt.Gox will drive the prize up to $10 or even more anyway what likely leads into a huge dump by some 'early' adopters. New adopters will be scared away 'again' like it was the case on bitcoins prize correction after the hype caused by mainstream media and Mt.Goxes rush issues. I would like to see a stabilized ltc prize higher than $10 but that seems to be very unlikely in the short-term anyway and possible in the long-term only.

Next development steps to go (I'm working on the designs):
1. A decentralized cryptoexchange protocol
2. A cryptocoin with a fix USD/Coin rate
nviere

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:47:30 PM

Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: