Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shift price by end of 2017.  (Read 7879 times)
tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:29:28 PM

Does anyone have examples of current uses of the market? Any big websites using shift to host? The defining factor will be how well it can handle huge traffic volumes, if it can handle them well from multiple sites then this looks very promising.

akecheta_to

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:37:38 PM

Updating the observations, there was another large whale buy order on Bittrex in the last half hour which reflected in the last accumulation spike to $3.22:

These accumulation spikes have been happening all of the over for last couple of weeks. Based on last couple of days, support is now $3. Extrapolating from the current growth rate of the past two weeks and given the accumulation we're seeing, I believe Shift is still on track to reach $4 or higher as the new support by the end of the month. My original prediction therefore remains: 3X - 4X pump with the Phantom release at the end of the month in two weeks drives price to $12-15. The new roadmap and product + marketing development milestones are expected to create a lot of hold pressure and an additional 2X over the course of January - February (4-6 weeks) could push it to $25-30.

Can't say don't agree. Price definitely going in the right direction as it is anticipating smth special (even without knowing about details) Will see how many people will jump on the both in the news few weeks that are meaning to stay for at least less then the first "pump". As project's idea and vision deserves more (new) holders, hopefully it will attract them. My guess would be yes Smiley
akecheta_to

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:51:17 PM

Does anyone have examples of current uses of the market? Any big websites using shift to host? The defining factor will be how well it can handle huge traffic volumes, if it can handle them well from multiple sites then this looks very promising.

Product on mainnet being realeased in weeks now. Atm on the testnet. Marketing will be presented on the new webpage hosted on Phantom (the product). Hope it helps. For other details always best to ask devs in their Ryver chanel found in original Announcement tread.
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:35:10 AM

This coin can bring massive gains, it has so much room to grow...

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:25:26 AM

This coin can bring massive gains, it has so much room to grow...

Quite right, good time to buy when it is still at low end Wink

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:41:06 AM

this looks like a good coin to invest in with a good spread. the technology behind it seems promising. the team is active as well.

what do you guys think the price will be by end of the year.

I do not know what to advise you, in principle, all the alts are very good now, but I can only say about the shift that the price is very low, but there is development and there is movement, so everything is possible that it will not stop. Liquidity is really weak.

mafostedu

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:41:42 AM

This is the perfect opportunity to buy some SHIFT at a reduced rate, it has been increasing a lot, but it still can go up by much more before the end of the year.

And during the first months of 2018, itwill probably be touching more than $10 each one.

Just remember my words.
lmk99

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:39:04 PM

This is the perfect opportunity to buy some SHIFT at a reduced rate, it has been increasing a lot, but it still can go up by much more before the end of the year.

And during the first months of 2018, itwill probably be touching more than $10 each one.

Just remember my words.

Given that Shift seems to have already reached decent support at ~$3.78 with over 12 days left in the month, it seems possible that the support might be $5-6 by the time the end of the month arrives. So my estimates may have been too conservative. Based on the acceleration of this uptrend and the support reaching higher earlier than expected, I think it's very possible that this coin could go to $25 after the end of the month. I would therefore no longer sell any of my stack at a target lower than that. Even if Shift doesn't reach $25 (market cap of about $288m) around close to after the end of the month, it can probably reach this in January anyway. This buildup looks huge and has probably been building for at least three months before now. IMO the exceptionally low supply of this coin means it can easily go 10X even from the current price at the rate that this uptrend is accelerating.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:20:09 PM

this looks like a good coin to invest in with a good spread. the technology behind it seems promising. the team is active as well.

what do you guys think the price will be by end of the year.

yeah i always updated the price of shift coins. now shift price up untill 18% its good
i hope the end of the years will reach $10 .. just wait and see it happen
Iraes78

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:13:37 PM

Price consolidating nicely above 2$, 5-8$ are pretty achievable before year ends.

Definitely we are going to see 8$ before year ends.
Bobobog

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:16:16 PM

Price consolidating nicely above 2$, 5-8$ are pretty achievable before year ends.

Definitely we are going to see 8$ before year ends.
$8 is absolutely low for SHIFT. I mean this project deserves more like $25.
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:41:56 AM

Hodl your Shift tight guys. Cool

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:17:08 AM

Since shift is gearing up its price and started its run resulting to a 4$ per SHIFT now, it is possible that it can reach for up to 8$ before the end of 2017 because there is still enough time left. But now the graph seems to be normal and looks like no pump on its price at all so i think, my speculation is close to possibility.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Bobobog

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:20:44 PM

24h High: $4.60  Cool
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:01:26 PM

it seems SHIFT's time has come..  I expect to achieve 20$ in the next days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
jerry0

Activity: 1750
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:34:10 PM

I wanted to get this coin at the 1 dollar mark when it dropped but didn't.  Does anyone here think this coin could drop to say 3 dollars?  Its already 5 dollars at the moment.  Also what caught my attention was this coin had a low market cap which is a good sign this coin would go higher in price right?

Also i read that shift is the only cryptocurrency that does a certain thing that no coins does ... is that accurate?
jerry0

Activity: 1750
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:34:39 PM

Also i checked coinmarketcap and this coin was basically 1 cent when it first came out.  Does anyone know when did this coin hit bittrex and what price it was when it hit bittrex?
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:16:03 AM

Shift is doing well, just need some more marketing (which they did hire a team recently)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
cappieman007

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:46:59 AM

shift gradually increases. I think the whole growth is expected in the spring of 2018. There's $ 20 I think it will cost. If you dig into this project I understand that he has potential
Bobobog

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:29:20 PM

I wanted to get this coin at the 1 dollar mark when it dropped but didn't.  Does anyone here think this coin could drop to say 3 dollars?  Its already 5 dollars at the moment.  Also what caught my attention was this coin had a low market cap which is a good sign this coin would go higher in price right?

Also i read that shift is the only cryptocurrency that does a certain thing that no coins does ... is that accurate?

a few coins is on the market like shift but shift has a working product and main one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: