Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:21:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shift price by end of 2017.  (Read 7879 times)
jerry0

Activity: 1750
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:01:55 PM

Could someone answer my question above?  So could you buy shift at 1 cent at bittrex when it first showed up at bittrex?  Or was the price already higher?  Someone said there was no ico for shift so that means how were you able to get shift?  Was it bittrex?

And does that mean if you bought shift at 1 cent... you basically would have already 150x your coin?  Thus had you invested 100 dollars, it would be over 15000 now... 1000 dollars would be over 150000, 10000 dollars would be 1.5 million now?  Can someone confirm this?

Because if this is true, isn't buying coins that are like under 1 dollar but most importantly like under 10 cents can make you lot of money?  Thus if you find any coin that is 5 cents or less and it booms, that seem like lot of money here.
bitsire

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:30:07 PM

Could someone answer my question above?  So could you buy shift at 1 cent at bittrex when it first showed up at bittrex?  Or was the price already higher?  Someone said there was no ico for shift so that means how were you able to get shift?  Was it bittrex?

And does that mean if you bought shift at 1 cent... you basically would have already 150x your coin?  Thus had you invested 100 dollars, it would be over 15000 now... 1000 dollars would be over 150000, 10000 dollars would be 1.5 million now?  Can someone confirm this?

Because if this is true, isn't buying coins that are like under 1 dollar but most importantly like under 10 cents can make you lot of money?  Thus if you find any coin that is 5 cents or less and it booms, that seem like lot of money here.

Look up Shift on coinmarketcap and then go under the historical data section where you can see the prices and volumes since the beginning for any coin.

You will find that even though a lot of coins may have started off dirt cheap, there was very low volume so you wouldn't have been able to accumulate a large position.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:30:22 PM

this looks like a good coin to invest in with a good spread. the technology behind it seems promising. the team is active as well.

what do you guys think the price will be by end of the year.

Now it's at $1.56. The Shift is here since October 2015. It has grown to $1.56 in last two years.  I predict it would reach $3 to $4 by end of December 2017 looking at the projects, tools and the teams strength. At times new threads on old altcoins make us read their details which in turn would urge us to support them buying their coins.
RippleSider

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:44:40 PM

this looks like a good coin to invest in with a good spread. the technology behind it seems promising. the team is active as well.

what do you guys think the price will be by end of the year.

Now it's at $1.56. The Shift is here since October 2015. It has grown to $1.56 in last two years.  I predict it would reach $3 to $4 by end of December 2017 looking at the projects, tools and the teams strength. At times new threads on old altcoins make us read their details which in turn would urge us to support them buying their coins.

Shift as a project is quit old, that is true, but it was the first ETH fork and then they switched a newer tech an use LISK and so shift was the first LISK Fork and is the most advanced one, so old coin, but state of the art tech and great project with decentralized web.

Edit: And to be not to much off topic: Real small dip last night, then recovered and now stronger then before, so atm it looks like $2 without any great news end 2017 is possible. BUT i am quit sure and is is announced already that there will come SOME good news and release! So it might even go higher.
jerry0

Activity: 1750
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:35:33 AM

Look up Shift on coinmarketcap and then go under the historical data section where you can see the prices and volumes since the beginning for any coin.

You will find that even though a lot of coins may have started off dirt cheap, there was very low volume so you wouldn't have been able to accumulate a large position.

I did.  But how would i know how much shift one could buy?  There is volume and marketcap shown.  Which one is it?  For example if you look at beginning of the year, price is about 1 cent. 

241   is the volume

95,577  is the marketcap

Does that mean the marketcap in $ was only $95577?  So what does 241 in volume mean?  So the price is about 1 cent at the beginning of the year.  So how much shift could one buy?  Could one buy 10000 of these?  100000 of these?  Because if its 1 cent... well that would be 100 dollars or 1000 dollars only.
kaegel

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:32:27 AM

shift is on the way to moon now. doubled mine in 3 month. love the new wallet. try out and don't miss the train. :-D
RippleSider

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:37:09 AM

shift is on the way to moon now. doubled mine in 3 month. love the new wallet. try out and don't miss the train. :-D

what is going on? it went to $2.30 over night. looks like somethings goin on
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:00:51 AM

what is going on? it went to $2.30 over night. looks like somethings goin on

SHIFT's "PHantom2 is going to see the light.... that is the reason..

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:15:42 PM

Shift right now is still going good, its price now is $2.38 and i think this price up will continue. Shift now is becoming more profitable, thanks to all the devopers that work hard to make this thing happen. So in my own opinion by the end of 2017 its value will become greaterthan $4.

josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:19:15 PM

I should have bought moar.

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
RippleSider

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:22:28 PM

time to buy more is now, if you are fast enough, it recovers a little now, before going higher
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:35:13 PM

Many altcoins have been down these past few days and it is good opportunity to invest in these coin that you have because I dont have these coin (shift) so I have no idea about all of these but all I know that if the coins go down you should invest in it all I know that many coins will recover in the end of the year..
RippleSider

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:36:02 PM

Ok, crazy day. After going up to $3 it now settles at around $2.3
Let us wait what happens when the koreans start trading tomorrow again.

any clues if this huge pump came from Korea?

lmk99

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:09:24 PM

Ok, crazy day. After going up to $3 it now settles at around $2.3
Let us wait what happens when the koreans start trading tomorrow again.

any clues if this huge pump came from Korea?

It seems like it's already back in an uptrend. Hard bounce from 25k sat makes it look like pretty strong support at 26k sat. Already back up to 27k sat / $2.40. An uptrend so quickly after the post-pump dip shows a lot of strength and if it continues into next week as fiat hits exchanges again after the U.S. Thanksgiving holidays, I think my original prediction earlier in the thread of 5x - 10x within 4-12 weeks is looking more likely. Agree it will be interesting to see what happens after the Koreans wake up again to find the  uptrend holding. The next 12 hours could be very significant IMO.
22justin

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:15:07 PM

have around 100k shift been in it over a year. hope you guys listened to me on buying it sub 1$

next stop 10$!

Looking for the next 10x Small Cap for Q2 2018? $XBY (dApp Platform, New PoSign Algorithm), $SHIFT (dPoS Decentralized Web 3.0 on IFPS) & $BLOCK (Blockchain Agnostic DeX, atomic swaps)
Twitter: @Vancitycrypto
Haladay

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:25:13 PM

I am overall pretty bullish on shift - I expect it to recover and then some - right now it's a altcoin winter and everything is more or less down that performed incredibly before

I made $6 a target for myself to exit from shift. If it gets there, I'll sell all and exit. This way I will have spare capital to buy ethereum and bitcoin.
RippleSider

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:39:30 AM

i think it can recover clearly over the old trend tunnel which would be a good sign and another step forward being recognized by a broader audience.

let's see. i hodl either way because it won't stop here with all the upcoming
speaktome

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:07:06 PM

Shift right now is still going good, its price now is $2.38 and i think this price up will continue. Shift now is becoming more profitable, thanks to all the devopers that work hard to make this thing happen. So in my own opinion by the end of 2017 its value will become greaterthan $4.
IMO the price will not go beyond of $2 by end year,however the project seems quite ambitious,but maybe I should read better first before formulating a more appropriate idea,on the other hand it is interesting that this project shares a developer with Lisk.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:15:40 PM

IMO the price will not go beyond of $2 by end year,however the project seems quite ambitious,but maybe I should read better first before formulating a more appropriate idea,on the other hand it is interesting that this project shares a developer with Lisk.

Every new project and their website seems always good to invest the fund but we cannot blindly believe that the price movement may touch the any peak value as it's own value already hits.
As you said 2 usd might we can expect to see in the chart but not to think that we will be able to more profit like we found in waves or neo.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
lmk99

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:01:11 PM

Every new project and their website seems always good to invest the fund but we cannot blindly believe that the price movement may touch the any peak value as it's own value already hits.
As you said 2 usd might we can expect to see in the chart but not to think that we will be able to more profit like we found in waves or neo.

Shift's trend line from 2015 to present reflects much different conditions than it's currently following, both internally and externally. The present price is already fluctuating but recharging  above $2 despite the btc pump to ~9.5k USD today. This growth occurred organically with only focus on development and no marketing. Anyone with an ecommerce background can tell you that growth hacking marketing activity in even a small portion increases adoption by exponential degrees compared to zero marketing whatsoever. So with the start of marketing drives the market cap would probably increase by at least double even if there weren't huge project milestones approaching. If you combine both of those factors their mutual reinforcement should easily launch Shift a lot higher than the current $2. I'm still fairly confident of $80m+ market cap by end of next month and wouldn't be too surprised if it goes a lot higher. The impact of marketing is going to be huge because it will be combined with the effect of the Phantom release.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: