Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties Sources? How to get good bounties  (Read 825 times)
hell3r (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:43:45 AM

I want to know if there is some source or any website that updates any bounties of altcoins I can join from. And then how can I choose or get good bounties? Any suggestion would be appreciated
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:53:04 AM

Bitcointalk is the best platform for getting bounties. You may follow the link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Hope you will get what you want.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:02:02 AM

Bitcointalk forum is the best place for getting bounty information in all aspects. Its upto us to analyse and decide whether we want to participate in the bounty or not. I always look for product based bounties as i feel investment is being pumped for carrying out those activities and promotions. In bounties as well, i look for bounty manager past performance as well in terms of closure of the complete bounty activities so that to feel comfortable and do the work on time.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
apex944

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:22:51 AM

I've been looking and yes, I agree with everyone else. Bitcointalk is rich with them. It's just finding the right ones and doing your due diligence.

If you're looking for a good one, here's cybermiles's: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2346767
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:41:08 AM

There are a lot of coming ICOs this year but I can't find which one has a good bounties and I just join them. I also follow some good bounty managers like sylon, yahoo and other managers with good reputation and I know that bounty campaign that they manage is good also and paying.
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:50:48 AM

You can see this website:
http://airdropalert.com/

But the best thing is signature campaign! Just became Member or Full Member - and join some signature!
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:55:48 AM

I participated number of bounties since the beginning this year and my observation is good bounties are managed by higher ranks members. When I'm trying to participate bounties I would like to choose bounty managers that has been managed successful ICOs in the past like checking their previous works ang management. That way, I would definitely sure I'm on a good ICO and good bounty as well.

kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:57:01 AM

You can get good bounties from different ICO's that are currently on PRE-ICO or ICO.

i would suggest trade.io that is a new Blockchain Trading platform. It's currently on PRE-ICO and doing very well.

It's soft cap was $5M and they are on their way to hitting $10M in less than 2 weeks. With the help of their solid team, they will achieve a great many things. This is only the beginning for trade.io. You can find them at the links posted below.

Registration: https://account.trade.io/en/signup?ref=chrisgellere&mtype=i
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367245.0
Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663.0

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:00:27 AM

Bounty source are on child board of Alternative crypto currency. On how to get good bounty, there is no written rule. Been able to distigush good bounty project always come with experience. So no need of  jumping the gun, you've got to learn the rope.

dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:00:50 AM

I've been looking and yes, I agree with everyone else. Bitcointalk is rich with them. It's just finding the right ones and doing your due diligence.

If you're looking for a good one, here's cybermiles's: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2346767

Indeed, this is the only place and forum that ICO can conduct bounties and campaigns because the members in this forum are mostly Cryptocurrency enthusiasts and some of us are investors.
In order to get good bounties, you'll need to know first the ICO itself, the core management and the bounty managers as well.

helin9108

Activity: 294

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:06:23 AM

yes for good bounty you can find in bitcointalk and use this link for this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0   , in this link you will get all either new and running  bounty campaigns , but before join or invest in any bounty or ICO , you have to search well about their project like you have to check their road map, white paper and most important that why they offering that coin and after ICO what problems solves with that coin.

dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:10:32 AM

You can see this website:
http://airdropalert.com/

But the best thing is signature campaign! Just became Member or Full Member - and join some signature!

When you're rank is higher then you'll get good bounty share that's the best part of having fair bounty and new members and old members are having fair slice of stakes.

Herlina

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:12:49 AM

This forum is the best place to find information and bounty
Find a bounty with Bitcoin payment at Economi ==> Marketplace ==> Service
Find a bounty with Altcoin payment at Alternate cryptocurrencies ==> Marketplace (Altcoins) ==> Bounties (Altcoins)
To find a good Bounty you should research this Coin distribution for bounty,Bounty allocation,number of participants.

sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:17:40 AM

As you are newbie you can participate in a limited number of bounties My advice is to look for a campain that pays you in stakes. You have the canche to win more tokens there because it depends on the number of participants.

Queen999

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:18:50 AM

You can join bounties on here. Follow this section
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
BBang

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

AVt57CanCYTH5JTVU8AHZVEcGZgmMaVbfS

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:21:11 AM

Following all the bounty projects, but how can I get a nice and satisfying reward

dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:29:09 AM

I think there's no other site than this forum that ICOs can conduct their announcement, bounty campaigns and other project information to the people because mostly of the members of this forum are well oriented of Cryptocurrency and blockchain systems. Good bounties can be found here in this forum and specifically inside bounty section.

dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:32:00 AM

Following all the bounty projects, but how can I get a nice and satisfying reward

I got your point but the first one would be annoying, you must wait until your rank will elevate like for example Full and Senior Members can get more shares of stakes than Junior Members.
When you ranked up then good bounties will be coming your way and keep on posting to increase your rank after time. The older your account the higher the rank and bigger chances of joining good bounties.

zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:33:36 AM

If you want to find a good bounty, you need to spend a lot of time on the bitcointalk forum and look at all the current ICO. The first thing I like to do is check if the bounty manager is serious or not, because there are lots of manager who are scammers. And then you need to check the bounty pool. Between 2-5% of the total coin supply for bounty is really good, and less than 1% is not very interesting for us.
dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:35:39 AM

As you are newbie you can participate in a limited number of bounties My advice is to look for a campain that pays you in stakes. You have the canche to win more tokens there because it depends on the number of participants.

Indeed, the higger the rank the higher of chances of getting higher slice of stakes and bounties. That's why members in this forums are maintaining their accounts in order to rank up.
Good bounties can be found also through good campaign managers that whose ranks are Hero or Legendary Members. Higher ranks are more trusted managers than lower ranks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: